[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Komar1597

Hmm my xpreria j have 2230 cpu points in quadrant on normal freq, and the blade has only 1640 :/

These smartphones have the same SoC's, in later CM 10.1 versions you can improve optimization?

Edited by Komar1597

Guest KonstaT

Hmm my xpreria j have 2230 cpu points in quadrant on normal freq, and the blade has only 1640 :/

These smartphones have the same SoC's, in later CM 10.1 versions you can improve optimization?

Well, you can only really compare it to the ZTE stock and CyanogenMod outperforms it on all standards. Kernel is already quite well optimized but I guess there's still a lot to do if someone has the time/energy/interest. My plan was to make a CAF kernel but ZTE has really made a huge mess of their kernel source.

I don't know where you got that result anyway. I get ~2000 CPU points on Quadrant. Only trust benchmarks if you've forged the results yourself. ;)

It's already overclocked from 128MHz to 245MHz, or this is new gpu and architecture :/

It's not overclocked if it's the stock speed. I'm sure they've done some improvements on the platform that it can run at that speed. I guess that's what the 'enhanced' Adreno200 means. There's no way you can overclock Adreno200 on MSM7x27 to 245mhz or overclock it on MSM7x27A beyond 245mhz.

I want to use ipv6 with CM10, but seems it does'nt support that.. What is the workaround for this problem?

Huh, of course IPv6 is supported as a protocol. I have no idea what you're trying to do and why though.

Guest KonstaT

What's is wrong?

You tell me. Crappy benchmark? I run my benchmarks with AnTuTu.

Second screenshot is not from a ZTE stock ROM. Stock looks nothing like that. Aurora Borealis maybe?

Guest rozsomak

Huh, of course IPv6 is supported as a protocol. I have no idea what you're trying to do and why though.

My blade3 only has a link-local address on wlan0, but I advertise with radvd on my router, other devices works fine..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT

New CM10 build after a while.

cm-10-20130418-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire...4lh8trrjvvx9181

md5:7fd24f8d25ad5c6b658baac870d33b8e

-add mount point for internal storage

-possible fix for texture corruption on some rare occasions (thanks to daemond)

-kernel optimizations and fixes to build using newer compilers (now compiled with gcc 4.6 toolchain)

-take back some RAM (now 404MB available)

-update kernel display/kgsl drivers

-update adreno blobs

-include live wallpapers & more ringtones

-rewrite device settings

-add option to disable button backlight

Guest KonstaT

hmmm..thanks for update konstat..but i cant see my sd card in this update.....what doing wrong??

See sdcard where? File manager? Usb storage?

SD card: /sdcard = /mnt/sdcard = /storage/sdcard1

Internal storage: /sd-internal = /mnt/sd-internal = /storage/sdcard0 = /data/media

Guest merc1800k

i cant see sd card at file manager..and save photos at internal sdcard0 not at ext sd card

Edited by merc1800k

Guest KonstaT

i cant see sd card at file manager..

Internal storage is now the primary storage. You need to browse to the sdcard directory.

SD card: /sdcard = /mnt/sdcard = /storage/sdcard1

Guest KonstaT

at settings -apps there is not move apps to sd...and photos saved to internal sdcard0..it is possible to save at external sd???

Why on earth would you want to move apps to sdcard when you have 2,5GB of fast internal storage available for that purpose? Like said, internal storage is now the primary storage and 'moving apps to sdcard' would be just moving them within the /data partition. Obviously you're not given the option to do that.

CM10.1 has an option to choose where to save photos in camera, don't know about CM10. Why do you need to save them to the sdcard?

Guest komunistvb

Thanks for finaly ROM that know for internal storage only one small isuse with Superuser i menage it with new Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and everithing is ok.

Guest merc1800k

Why on earth would you want to move apps to sdcard when you have 2,5GB of fast internal storage available for that purpose? Like said, internal storage is now the primary storage and 'moving apps to sdcard' would be just moving them within the /data partition. Obviously you're not given the option to do that.

CM10.1 has an option to choose where to save photos in camera, don't know about CM10. Why do you need to save them to the sdcard?

because i have a lot of video and photos.....

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for finaly ROM that know for internal storage only one small isuse with Superuser i menage it with new Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and everithing is ok.

What problem? Superuser worked fine when I tested it.

can someone explain how to take back some RAM from android device??? hows is that possible???

It means to increase memory available to userspace that would have been otherwise allocated for different purposes (this). As you might have noticed, you don't have the total of 512mb RAM at your disposal.

because i have a lot of video and photos.....

I don't understand what, files you already have, has to do with where the new files are stored. Ever heard of copying/moving files? :P Only scenario where you must have the files in your sdcard is when you're going to physically remove the sdcard from your device...

Guest komunistvb

Superuser 3.14 is in ROM 4.1.2 and that version is slow for giving permisions to aplications with root aces sometime give no aces to apps.That is my expiriens with ROM 4.1.2 for Blade 3 and i just put Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and no problem everithing is workig.In your other ROM 4.2.2 is in setings Superuser and it is 3.2 beacose 4.2.2 is only work with 3.2 i try to play with it and put 3.11 not working 3.14 not working but that is with ROM 4.2.2.I have same problem whit 4.2.2 ROM on my other phone LG P990 and on Paranoid ROM they input SuperSu app for menage that problem.But now there is Superuser 3.2 official version not beta and it works with no problems in ROM 4.1.2 and 4.2.2.

Guest mati19924

Hello! If the system restarts will be once fixed? Versions for 24.2 tend to unexpected restarts, performance settings, nothing has been changed. I'll check how version of 18.4;)

I discovered a bug in message settings ;)

post-779460-0-92701200-1366449800_thumb.

Edited by mati19924