[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest leripe

now I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again

error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''

e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip

(status 7)

do a manual format for all except sd card (system,boot,cache etc.) and then flash the rom

Guest rush1903

do a manual format for all except sd card (system,boot,cache etc.) and then flash the rom

Yes I did full wipe also sd cart then I flashed but It gave same error message :( why I couldnt load 10.1 ??

Guest leripe

Yes I did full wipe also sd cart then I flashed but It gave same error message :( why I couldnt load 10.1 ??

You are sure your blade is the real blade 3? and 10.1 rom has different thread too.

Guest boros2222

https://play.google....libration&hl=en

download that

follow instructions

then use phone for 3-5 almost full discharges(like 100%->1-5%) and see if it helps

the battery learns how you use it or something like that if i have understood right

Unfortunately, It doesn't work.. It still discharges so fast. :-(

I hope Konstat can fix this, because this is the best rom so far, but Konstat doesn't check this topic really often...

Guest KonstaT

https://play.google....libration&hl=en

download that

follow instructions

then use phone for 3-5 almost full discharges(like 100%->1-5%) and see if it helps

the battery learns how you use it or something like that if i have understood right

Battery calibration/wiping battery stats myth was debunked years ago.

Unfortunately, It doesn't work.. It still discharges so fast. :-(

I hope Konstat can fix this, because this is the best rom so far, but Konstat doesn't check this topic really often...

None of that it true. How I'm supposed to fix something that isn't broken. There's no known issues with battery drain in CyanogenMod builds. Battery performance is as good as it is with any other ROM.

If you have issues battery drain, it's up to you find out what's causing it for your. In most cases it's some misbehaving app that you've installed yourself.

Guest leripe

Battery calibration/wiping battery stats myth was debunked years ago.

None of that it true. How I'm supposed to fix something that isn't broken. There's no known issues with battery drain in CyanogenMod builds. Battery performance is as good as it is with any other ROM.

If you have issues battery drain, it's up to you find out what's causing it for your. In most cases it's some misbehaving app that you've installed yourself.

Oh, didnt know that.

Anyone had a "problem" with their charging/battery that it only charges up to 99%?

Guest fleky

Oh, didnt know that.

Anyone had a "problem" with their charging/battery that it only charges up to 99%?

it will be charged over 99%, just very slowly (approx 1-1,5 h extra time needed to charge from 99 to 100, idk why, but that how it works for me, with all ROMs i tried.)

Guest leripe

it will be charged over 99%, just very slowly (approx 1-1,5 h extra time needed to charge from 99 to 100, idk why, but that how it works for me, with all ROMs i tried.)

Oh good to know, I think it might be the battery protecting itself from overcharge? I think I read somewhere that you shouldnt ever let modern batterys go 0% or overcharge after 100% (or not even charge to 100%).

Correct me if im wrong :D

Edited by leripe

Guest KonstaT

Hi!

I found a rom (cm10 msm7627a), replace the rom inside the app and framework to your rom, and then re-brush into my v889d, found Bluetooth to work properly, this will fix blade 3 Bluetooth? This is the address

http://pan.baidu.com...13&uk=841985103

You can try

Bluetooth already works on CM10/Android 4.1. It's the new bluetooth stack introduced in Android 4.2 that's causing problems (and not only on this device).

Is that ROM for V889D? Do you have a link to forum thread or something like that? It's quite impossible to download anything from Chinese servers here...

Guest ch282167340

Bluetooth already works on CM10/Android 4.1. It's the new bluetooth stack introduced in Android 4.2 that's causing problems (and not only on this device).

Is that ROM for V889D? Do you have a link to forum thread or something like that? It's quite impossible to download anything from Chinese servers here...

That is indeed a lot of trouble.I thought it was CM10.No,its not the ROM for v889d. Its just a ROM(dual SIM CM10 ) for MSM7627A device.

Guest KonstaT

Hi KonstaT, AndroSensor shows me that the proximity sensor is not working, what can I do to work again?

You read the answer I gave you the last time you asked the same question. :P

Guest dRJoker4o0

Hello all. I have one problem with this ROM.

Phone: ZTE Blade III

When i flash this rom i get stuck on CyanogenMOD circle logo? Why?? Please help!

Guest leripe

Hello all. I have one problem with this ROM.

Phone: ZTE Blade III

When i flash this rom i get stuck on CyanogenMOD circle logo? Why?? Please help!

Did you flash with cmw? Did you format everything except sdcard?

Guest halfman

Installed this as my first Rom on a new Blade 3, and its far better than the standard Rom that came with the phone, the only problems are I can't get Bluetooth to turn on(version cm-10-20130514) and no zoom with the camera, but it's no real problem against all the gains over a standard Rom.

Thank you Konsta T for all your effort in developing this.

Guest KonstaT

Installed this as my first Rom on a new Blade 3, and its far better than the standard Rom that came with the phone, the only problems are I can't get Bluetooth to turn on(version cm-10-20130514) and no zoom with the camera, but it's no real problem against all the gains over a standard Rom.

Thank you Konsta T for all your effort in developing this.

Bluetooth should work. Try again with a clean install and post a logcat if it still doesn't work.

Afaik AOSP camera doesn't have a zooming feature. You can try third party camera apps from the Play Store. Iirc zoom doesn't work in stock ROM either. It does zoom the viewfinder preview image but the photo is actually taken without zoom. ;)

Guest halfman

Thanks Konsta T for the reply, I have re-installed totally and still no Bluetooth, how do I find the "logcat" and post it here.

Guest KonstaT

Thanks Konsta T for the reply, I have re-installed totally and still no Bluetooth, how do I find the "logcat" and post it here.

Clean install = format /system & wipe data and factory reset? And you're also absolutely sure that you've installed this ROM (CM10) not CM10.1?

[Tutorial] How To Logcat

Crab a logcat from trying to turn on bluetooth.

Guest KonstaT

Afaik AOSP camera doesn't have a zooming feature. You can try third party camera apps from the Play Store. Iirc zoom doesn't work in stock ROM either. It does zoom the viewfinder preview image but the photo is actually taken without zoom. ;)

Btw, you can zoom with pinch/punch gesture in the default camera app. Works just as intended in CM10.1 so I see no reason why it wouldn't work here.

Guest epyloxias

Knowing the similarity of the 2 devices (acqua-blade 3) I installed this rom in my acqua and I 've noticed that when I open wifi -sometimes- the device "stucks" and then, after 10-15 seconds reboots.

Probably a bug (or something). Anybody else with the same problem? I have Greek Acqua BUT, with Slovak partitions (only with these partitions wifi works). Thanks in advance.

Guest ishashakti

Hi, I have a Zte v880e single sim, I bought in Venezuela, this rom work perfect on my device, the problem is the simcard, there's no way that read the sim, I've tried with other sim and nothing. What Can I do?

Guest peetu20

Hi, I have a Zte v880e single sim, I bought in Venezuela, this rom work perfect on my device, the problem is the simcard, there's no way that read the sim, I've tried with other sim and nothing. What Can I do?

Check your IMEI under about phone. Then, do you have signal bars? If not, get back to stock, and check if you would have signal/working sim in stock rom. If its not working after getting back to stock, it is propably hardware issue.

Btw: Is your zte zte v880e same as Blade III? If not, you are in wrong place. I dont know much about other variants than variant which is sold at finland(acqua40?)

Edited by peetu20