[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Hi, I have a Zte v880e single sim, I bought in Venezuela, this rom work perfect on my device, the problem is the simcard, there's no way that read the sim, I've tried with other sim and nothing. What Can I do?

I think this has been confirmed working on Belarussian V880E (single SIM variant, RIL doesn't work on the dual-SIM version). Did your device come with gingerbread (Android 2.3) btw?

Here's a list a RIL proprietaries you can try switching from your stock ROM.

Guest ishashakti

I've tried changing the ril stock rom and nothing :( and when enter on *#*#4636#*#* menu can't change the network type, always displays network: unknown.

Guest ishashakti

Well, thanks KonstaT, I found a way to update to 4.0.4 with a recovery chinese and russian rom jajaj, but it work the sim and the wifi too, only I have to wait that cook a rom 4.1 or 4.2 just for the v880e, if someone want to update by this way, there's a link

Guest KonstaT

And, yes my device came with 2.3.6

Yeah, I thought that might be a problem. If you found a way to update to ICS, you should try again after installing an official ICS update. Official update will also update your radio firmware that might help with your RIL issue with this ROM.

Guest epyloxias

Does anyone found a solution for wifi's disconnections on Acqua? I currently use Slovak partitions (no luck with German ones) although I read somewere that Portuguese works too (but I can't find the link).Thanks in advance. :D

Guest epyloxias
Does anyone found a solution for wifi's disconnections on Acqua? I currently use Slovak partitions (no luck with German ones) although I read somewere that Portuguese works too (but I can't find the link).Thanks in advance. :D

Temporary solved this issue with an external app (network booster). Extremelly faster and more stable than ever. Recommended for Greek Acqua owners. :D

Guest peetu20

Temporary solved this issue with an external app (network booster). Extremelly faster and more stable than ever. Recommended for Greek Acqua owners. :D

Good to know :)(I dont own greece aqua but still worth of trying still :D)

Guest KonstaT

New build. There's quite a bit of experimental stuff in this one. FM radio is now fixed which was the last major thing missing. CAF* FM app might not be pretty but at least it gets the job done. ;) Audio is also updated to the latest CAF release and it needs testing. I tested most of the things but there still might be some underlying routing issues (e.g. FM mute doesn't seem to always work). VoIP audio should also work now. Kernel is also completely new. I've merged ZTE source release on top of tagged CAF release and cleaned up a lot of ZTE crap from it. Calling it a CAF kernel might be an overstatement but at least it has a full git history now.

cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html

md5:5c7e412036bcf66f4c0a880c865a0a54

-fixed FM radio

-updated libaudio

-switched to caf kernel (source)

*CAF = Code Aurora Forum

Guest peetu20

New build. There's quite a bit of experimental stuff in this one. FM radio is now fixed which was the last major thing missing. CAF* FM app might not be pretty but at least it gets the job done. ;) Audio is also updated to the latest CAF release and it needs testing. I tested most of the things but there still might be some underlying routing issues (e.g. FM mute doesn't seem to always work). VoIP audio should also work now. Kernel is also completely new. I've merged ZTE source release on top of tagged CAF release and cleaned up a lot of ZTE crap from it. Calling it a CAF kernel might be an overstatement but at least it has a full git history now.

-fixed FM radio

-updated libaudio

*CAF = Code Aurora Forum

Ummn, would new kernel mean faster device? Doesn this kernel bring something new to table?

Still nice to get fm radio work(Except I do not use it :D)

Guest KonstaT

Ummn, would new kernel mean faster device? Doesn this kernel bring something new to table?

No, new doesn't mean that the codebase is any newer or even that different for that matter. It's still the same ~15 months old Qualcomm source. There aren't that many functional changes compared to the previous kernel. Like already said, this brings huge cleanup of unneeded ZTE code and full git history. You can view every change ZTE has made and every hardware driver that ZTE has added, that are necessary to make this kernel boot and fully work on this specific device. This will be a great help if someone is to port e.g. 3.4 or 3.7 (or whatever) kernel from CAF. ZTE modifications are quite extensive and IMHO they've made a huge mess of it. Only merging current HEAD on ics_chocolate will break things (= wifi). On the top of it all they haven't open sourced our ath6kl (wifi) module even though it's released under GPL.

Guest epyloxias

-fixed FM radio

-updated libaudio

*CAF = Code Aurora Forum

I assume we can onstall it in Acqua too... Am I right?

Guest aleksandar069

So KonstaT, can you now finaly to release Android 4.1.2 without bugs? Did you now fix home button action and searching button to work?

Guest peetu20

So KonstaT, can you now finaly to release Android 4.1.2 without bugs? Did you now fix home button action and searching button to work?

These have always worked. This rom doesnt have any bugs, as KonstaT says, latest build is bit experimental, because audio lobs are new, so there may be some problems with audio, I do not have any, and I have now used latest build some hours :)

Guest aleksandar069

These have always worked. This rom doesnt have any bugs, as KonstaT says, latest build is bit experimental, because audio lobs are new, so there may be some problems with audio, I do not have any, and I have now used latest build some hours :)

Thank you KonstaT for your ROM, now i have radio and better sound quality. The problem with the home button and the search button now i was fix them, the problem was be in the gaaps zip. File, i was flashed the wrong one, i was flashed the gaaps for 4.2.1.

Thank's for everybody who are help me on all of my problems. All you are awesome.... I have no word... :) ;)

Guest peetu20

Thank you KonstaT for your ROM, now i have radio and better sound quality. The problem with the home button and the search button now i was fix them, the problem was be in the gaaps zip. File, i was flashed the wrong one, i was flashed the gaaps for 4.2.1.

Thank's for everybody who are help me on all of my problems. All you are awesome.... I have no word... :) ;)

Good to hear, but before you flash anything, ALWAYS make sure you have right files, and these are exactly for your device(Not even different device with same chip)

Guest aleksandar069

Good to hear, but before you flash anything, ALWAYS make sure you have right files, and these are exactly for your device(Not even different device with same chip)

O.K. :)

Guest epyloxias

Thats strange but... after the update wifi stays awake longer than previus release... wierd things happening on my Acqua... :blink:

Guest peetu20

Thats strange but... after the update wifi stays awake longer than previus release... wierd things happening on my Acqua... :blink:

Would it have something to do with wifi settings? If I remember right theres something which controls does wifi disconnect while going to sleep mode, but I am not sure...

Guest drdecky

Extra konsta all and thanks for a great rom.

I have just one question - in which resolution is the video recording and whether it can record VGA resolution

thanks for your hard work

Guest epyloxias

Would it have something to do with wifi settings? If I remember right theres something which controls does wifi disconnect while going to sleep mode, but I am not sure...

Yes I know, I found the settings and I switched it to "always stay awake" BUT it still disconnects sometimes (not earlier like the previus release)... I dont know whats going on... It might be haunted!!! :P