[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest chaosf

Hmm, quite interesting that IMEI and signal strength are recognized. Could you post a radio log from booting ('adb logcat -b radio')?

for 20 minutes i will give you a log (bad English..sorry)

konstat.txt

UPD

I think this issue is for

"D/RILC ( 418): RID 0: RadioState Uninitialized --> Radio Unavailable [Event PowerUpInit]

D/RILC ( 418): RID 1: RadioState Uninitialized --> Radio Unavailable [Event PowerUpInit]"

Edited by chaosf

Guest epyloxias
Well I think I found the solution for Greek Acqua wifi disconnections. Go here http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/240061-problems-wifi-disconnecting-after-jellybean-update-try.html and read the instructions. The only difference is that I CHECKED the box.

And it's much faster and more stable (not even one disconnection for the past 20!!!! minutes)

Nope!!! Still the same things... I suppose it was temporary... Still disconnects time to time... :(

Guest peetu20

Anyone have followin issue with latest build? While turning wifi on from toggle or from settings, about 1 of 4 times, device freezes and you need to wait ~20secs, or then it reboots after waiting some time. Something to do with new kernel or something?

Guest KonstaT

for 20 minutes i will give you a log (bad English..sorry)

And I suppose someone already tested switching RIL proprietaries from your stock ROM? It seems seems that radio firmware/modem isn't even recognized. You should see bunch of 'RIL=>AMSS' lines at the very beginning of the log.

Anyone have followin issue with latest build? While turning wifi on from toggle or from settings, about 1 of 4 times, device freezes and you need to wait ~20secs, or then it reboots after waiting some time. Something to do with new kernel or something?

I always had that issue on CM10 roms

If you can so easily reproduce this, why haven't I seen a single log yet?

Guest peetu20

And I suppose someone already tested switching RIL proprietaries from your stock ROM? It seems seems that radio firmware/modem isn't even recognized. You should see bunch of 'RIL=>AMSS' lines at the very beginning of the log.

If you can so easily reproduce this, why haven't I seen a single log yet?

Sorry :(. I will post log when this happens next time(Propably today?)

Guest mirecek1965

Sorry to bother anyone, but have a one small problem. With Aureola Borealis, when someone answer my call, my phone shortly vibrate. With this CM10 mod i cannot achieve this. Where i can turn on this feature? Many thanks for any answer.

Guest KonstaT

Sorry to bother anyone, but have a one small problem. With Aureola Borealis, when someone answer my call, my phone shortly vibrate. With this CM10 mod i cannot achieve this. Where i can turn on this feature? Many thanks for any answer.

Phone -> Settings -> Vibrate on answer

Guest smoncao

Good Afternoon,

I have a Skate Acqua that it's blocked to portuguese network. I would like to know if this rom unlocks it to any network?

My portuguese network is TMN and the cellphone is called TMN Smart A15

Tks

Guest dsig

Wiped what? What language are you using? Logcat?

Wiped everything I could in CWM: data, cache, dalvik. Started with Romanian, then wiped again and switched to english-us. Still no luck.

Guest KonstaT

Good Afternoon,

I have a Skate Acqua that it's blocked to portuguese network. I would like to know if this rom unlocks it to any network?

My portuguese network is TMN and the cellphone is called TMN Smart A15

Tks

Installing a ROM doesn't network unlock your device.

Wiped everything I could in CWM: data, cache, dalvik. Started with Romanian, then wiped again and switched to english-us. Still no luck.

Errm, that's hardly 'everything you could' wipe in CWM. Why you wipe cache and dalvik twice? That's already formatted once you factory reset.

There's installation instructions in the third post... Make also sure that you are using the exact packages linked in the first post (and nothing but those packages).

Keyboard most certainly doesn't constantly crash when English is selected as language. It might if dictionary is missing on selected language though. Logcat?

Guest KonstaT

Sometimes the phone restarts automatically. It restarts twice when I was talking with someone.

Wow, incredibly useful post. This gives me all the information I need to sort this. :P

Wipe? Overclock?

Guest bamdad

the latest release is a lot more stable (probably thanks to the new kernel) than previous ones, i'm currently testing it as a daily driver. the sound quality is also vastly improved. issues i've noticed so far:

- if the cpu governor is set to anything other than 'performance', the system regularly hangs and reboots. with speedstepping disabled, it's rock solid, even if overclocked to 1.2ghz.

- the camera app saves images with a purple tint if any effects (e.g. sepia) are enabled. when effects are off, the animation shows a green tinted image in the saving animation, but the result ends up having normal colours.

- the 'encrypt sd card' option in the security menu is missing (don't know if this is done on purpose or not, just an observation).

other than that, it's awesome, thank you again konstat for making this possible. it's people like you who make android truly great.

Guest KonstaT

Has anyone noticed that, when turning on "reverse camera" the image is upside down???

Huh, what is this "reverse camera"? If you mean front facing camera, Blade III doesn't have one! I looked at some specs and some Acqua models seem to have one though. But why is this the first time I hear about any issues with it. It's actually quite strange that the Acqua camera proprietaries work in Blade III (like we're currently using) if it actually is a dual camera device. :P

You need to find out which camera sensor it is? In stock ROM dialing *983*24474636# (*ZTE*CHIPINFO#) will give information about camera sensors. I guess it's OV7692 Omni Vision VGA YUV Sensor but I'd rather be sure. It should be easy to rotate.

Guest epyloxias

Huh, what is this "reverse camera"? If you mean front facing camera, Blade III doesn't have one! I looked at some specs and some Acqua models seem to have one though. But why is this the first time I hear about any issues with it. It's actually quite strange that the Acqua camera proprietaries work in Blade III (like we're currently using) if it actually is a dual camera device. :P

You need to find out which camera sensor it is? In stock ROM dialing *983*24474636# (*ZTE*CHIPINFO#) will give information about camera sensors. I guess it's OV7692 Omni Vision VGA YUV Sensor but I'd rather be sure. It should be easy to rotate.

Yeap! That's what I meant. Front face camera. I was thinking in Greek and writing in English. Thanks KonstaT!

Guest Ko blazen

Hy Konstant long time no see ;)

my blade is started to constantly reboot..any idea what i have to do?

when is pluged on it it reboots less frequently but when i plug it out,and try to do anything it rebots..and sometimes it reboots again and again..i am using your cyanogen mod..

Edited by Ko blazen

Guest Something Wierd

will i lose any data?

You will lose all data.Make a backup first in your recovery and then restore anything you need from it using nandroid.Or use any other app from the play store to back up what you need and then do the wipe.

Guest bamdad

bluebox security says this build is vulnerable to the recently discovered master key exploit (konstat's cm10.1 is not). is there a way to patch this? i'm really no android or security expert, so any step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated..

Guest KonstaT

bluebox security says this build is vulnerable to the recently discovered master key exploit (konstat's cm10.1 is not). is there a way to patch this? i'm really no android or security expert, so any step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated..

There instructions in the third post. 'Masterkey' and another similar vulnerability have been patched upstream CM10 since the last build.