[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

New build. Mostly security updates this time. FM radio app and libaudio updated again but the same problems with headset mute and jumpy volume still persist. Actually I haven't even bothered to look into into yet...

cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html

md5:5cceec773b49b26bb3140fbbc4138778

-updated FM app and framework to mr1 based solution

-updated libaudio (again :P)

-updated kernel bluetooth drivers

-patched kernel against several exploits (CVE-2013-2094, CVE-2013-2596, CVE-2012-4220, CVE-2012-4221, CVE-2012-4222)

-patched 'master key' vulnerabilities (merged)

Guest KonstaT

Good afternoon, Konstat!

I installed the 10 cm and Rom does not see any sim

as you can see from the screenshots, CM10 determines the correct IMEI and network signal strength.

after trying to find a mobile network is the error message

If you search automatically, the message that the SIM can not connect to the network

so...

if one SIM is inserted, after 30 seconds, can be seen in the applications menu program Simtoolkit, which communicates with the SIM card, and provides a list of available menus (see screenshots)

thus, in the "mobile networks" with a selection of APN - empty

create APN also does nothing. the list is empty

added to the line in build.prop

"ro.multi.rild = three

persist.dss.enabled = true "

so do not give anything, in addition, after adding these lines disappeared Simtoolkit

the path / date / date / com.android.providers.telephony not contain the required folder "shared_prefs" in which the same file must be "preferred-apn.xml"

logcat at boot - did not try ((

please tell me what to do to make RILD work ? :(

Btw, there's one more thing you could try on dual-SIM devices with the latest CM10 release. Try adding

ro.telephony.ril.v3=qcomdsds[/CODE]

to your build.prop

Guest mariowilmsen

Hello Konstat,

Excuse me for my bad English. I'm pretty new in changing the roms for android phones. I have a Medion Life P4012 phone. (as I found, this should be ZTE SKATE ACQUA ?)

Can I use the Aurora-Borealis-RLS rom ? Can I also use a custom ROM from you ? Which rom should work on my phone ? I allready installed succesfully SU and 'clockworkblade3'. I've read all pages on this forum, but I didn't find any comments of medion life p4012 phone.

Thank you for your answer.

Mario

Guest KonstaT

Hello Konstat,

Excuse me for my bad English. I'm pretty new in changing the roms for android phones. I have a Medion Life P4012 phone. (as I found, this should be ZTE SKATE ACQUA ?)

Can I use the Aurora-Borealis-RLS rom ? Can I also use a custom ROM from you ? Which rom should work on my phone ? I allready installed succesfully SU and 'clockworkblade3'. I've read all pages on this forum, but I didn't find any comments of medion life p4012 phone.

Thank you for your answer.

Mario

You should be able to use any ROM on Blade III forum on your device but I can't provide any support because I don't have an Acqua myself. You're pretty much on your own or you have rely on support from other Acqua users.

There's also been some wifi issues with some Acqua models so don't forget to check Acqua forum section as well.

http://www.modaco.co...acquamodacocom/

Guest plmng

Hi, Konstat. Great job(cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40). All work perfectly...But i have problem with FM Radio. I save my favorite chanels (bottom ribbon with seven +). When i restart FM radio favorite ribbon is empty - no saved chanels. Excuse me for my bad English.

Guest KonstaT

Hi, Konstat. Great job(cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40). All work perfectly...But i have problem with FM Radio. I save my favorite chanels (bottom ribbon with seven +). When i restart FM radio favorite ribbon is empty - no saved chanels. Excuse me for my bad English.

Yeah, this is a known issue and it's already been fixed (see CM10.1 changelog). There's still couple of CM10 specific issues with FM radio (headset mute not working and issue with skipping volume) that I would like to fix before I do one more CM10 build that's going to be the final.

Guest vir00z

Hi!

I have installed version 28.6 of your CM10, do I have to make full wipe if I want to update my soft to the newest 15.7?

Is it save to just install cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip from CWM over my current software version?

I just dont want to lost my apps data and system configuration.

Edited by vir00z

Guest aleksandar069

Hi!

I have installed version 28.6 of your CM10, do I have to make full wipe if I want to update my soft to the newest 15.7?

Is it save to just install cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip from CWM over my current software version?

no, you will not going to lose any data or app, just flash it, don't make wipe when you flash it!

Guest KonstaT

Hi!

No.

Yes.

You won't.

Guest bamdad

ayup konstat,

one small question: i've noticed that the camera app doesn't allow me to choose the video quality, and it defaults to 352x288, which is even lower than the default maximum of 640x480. is there any way to change this, e.g. can i simply use the gallery apk from aurora?

Guest KonstaT

ayup konstat,

one small question: i've noticed that the camera app doesn't allow me to choose the video quality, and it defaults to 352x288, which is even lower than the default maximum of 640x480. is there any way to change this, e.g. can i simply use the gallery apk from aurora?

Not sure I'm going to believe you. :P Even CM10.2 records with 640x480. ;)

You could try using /system/etc/media_profiles.xml from CM10.1 if there really is an issue. Using third party camera apps won't help if the problem is there. And why would you want to use some sh*t ZTE app anyway when there's about a million better camera apps on the Play Store?

Guest bamdad

Not sure I'm going to believe you. :P Even CM10.2 records with 640x480. ;)

well, here's my proof mate - take it as you will. sorry for the craptastic quality, but you can clearly see that there are no options to change the quality:

https://dl.dropboxus...1242680/cam.jpg

also, here's the properties window of a test video i made in mx player:

https://dl.dropboxus...29-17-34-01.png

soo.. maybe i'm a complete idiot, but i honestly don't see it.. :)

You could try using /system/etc/media_profiles.xml from CM10.1 if there really is an issue.

you mean using the .xml extracted from your cm10.1 zip? will do and report back, cheers.

Using third party camera apps won't help if the problem is there. And why would you want to use some sh*t ZTE app anyway when there's about a million better camera apps on the Play Store?

you got me there, i use camera zoom fx for pictures, but even that opens the stock camera app when i want to shoot video.. :P

Edited by bamdad

Guest peetu20

ayup konstat,

No you cant use ICS gallery on jb. Just crab some 3rd party app from play store.

Guest bamdad

it worked! i had to 'restore defaults' in the camera app after replacing the .xml and rebooting, but now it's proper 640x480. still no way to actually change the resolution, but why would i want to go any lower?

thanks again. :)

Guest mateo219

there are a few problems on my phone with this rom

led is misbehaving, it stays lit when i unplug my phone from the charger, i have to reboot it to turn the led off

cellular data sometimes won't connect, it is on in settings, but i have no internet access, reboot is also only solution

Edited by mateo219

Guest Something Wierd

there are a few problems on my phone with this rom

led is misbehaving, it stays lit when i unplug my phone from the charger, i have to reboot it to turn the led off

cellular data sometimes won't connect, it is on in settings, but i have no internet access, reboot is also only solution

You dont have to reboot your phone to fix the led.Just change the settings back to normal,reconnect the phone to the charger and disconnect it.

Guest bamdad

yeah i have the led problem too. if you disable 'battery light' in the settings, and use a wall charger (doesn't happen on regular usb), it comes back on and won't go away until you enable and disable it again.

Guest peetu20

I have a problem after installing the rom the phone restarts itself. Appears blue screen and restart. What is wrong? HELP

Always or just once. If just once, its random reboot, which will happen very rarely. If always, make sure you wiped necessary partitions, and that zip is fine( So redownload it)

Guest peetu20

I have a problem after installing the rom the phone restarts itself. Appears blue screen and restart. What is wrong? HELP

Always or just once. If just once, its random reboot, which will happen very rarely. If always, make sure you wiped necessary partitions, and that zip is fine( So redownload it)