[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Always or just once. If just once, its random reboot, which will happen very rarely. If always, make sure you wiped necessary partitions, and that zip is fine( So redownload it)

from time to time is reset, upgraded to 1056 MHz performance and is a little less. What do I do with the partition?

Guest peetu20

from time to time is reset, upgraded to 1056 MHz performance and is a little less. What do I do with the partition?

Read OP, you must wipe data/factory reset in recovery. Then under mounts and storage wipe /system. Overclocking(what you are doing, will cause reboots, so you cant say anything here, if you overclock. So set clocks to min 245 and max 1004mhz.

Guest daliborhes

Does anyone have problem with notifications for e-mail? I only get notification when I manually refresh app. Tried stock e-mail app, yahoo mail, gmail, k-9 mail, aqua mail. Btw, I have this problem pretty much on every custom rom.

Edited by daliborhes

Guest bamdad

Does anyone have problem with notifications for e-mail? I only get notification when I manually refresh app. Tried stock e-mail app, yahoo mail, gmail, k-9 mail, aqua mail. Btw, I have this problem pretty much on every custom rom.

never had anything of the sorts. i use aquamail, and on 4.1+ it even has nice little buttons in the notifications (delete/mark read). the only problem i have is with the stock app and perfect keyboard pro - even though i turn off auto-capitalisation, the email app doesn't respect this setting.

do you have any startup blocker installed or have you limited the number of background apps?

Guest RobbieM

First I would like to thank KonstaT for this great ROM! Awesome work man!

Also I have a few questions, first, I would appreciate some links or tips on how to best configure the Auto Brightess options... Just seemed a little complicated...

I`ve had some notification light bug when receiving an SMS, the LED flashes like crazy, almost giving me epilepsy... :P Is this something that is a known bug or is just me messing up the settings for the notification light?

Anyways, thanks a lot KonstaT for all your hard work!!! You`ve transformed the Blade III into an awesome device!

Guest daliborhes

never had anything of the sorts. i use aquamail, and on 4.1+ it even has nice little buttons in the notifications (delete/mark read). the only problem i have is with the stock app and perfect keyboard pro - even though i turn off auto-capitalisation, the email app doesn't respect this setting.

do you have any startup blocker installed or have you limited the number of background apps?

Yes, I'm using Greenify for hibernating but I always exclude e-mail apps from it. I'll uninstall Greenify and check if this problem goes away. Thanks for the response.

Guest bamdad

i've noticed another interesting error recently - once in a blue moon if i turn on wi-fi the whole interface freezes but adb still works (somewhat). i'll try to reproduce it with logs if i can. in the meantime: anyone else getting this?

Guest papars

i've noticed another interesting error recently - once in a blue moon if i turn on wi-fi the whole interface freezes but adb still works (somewhat). i'll try to reproduce it with logs if i can. in the meantime: anyone else getting this?

Yes, and I have a log up to the crash point.

If you leave the phone stuck it will eventually reboot on its own after some seconds.

Wifi-crash.txt

Guest bamdad

Yes, and I have a log up to the crash point.

If you leave the phone stuck it will eventually reboot on its own after some seconds.

great work! i'm no expert, but this is interesting.. especially these lines:

E/wpa_supplicant( 4720): wpa_driver_nl80211_driver_cmd: failed to issue private commands

E/WifiHW  (  103): Failed to open wlan fw path param (No such file or directory)

E/WifiStateMachine(  473): Failed to reload STA firmware java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '168 softap fwreload wlan0 STA' failed with '400 168 Softap operation failed (No such file or directory)'

W/CommandListener(  103): Failed to retrieve HW addr for wlan0 (No such device)

E/WifiStateMachine(  473): Unable to change interface settings: java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '170 interface setcfg wlan0 0.0.0.0 0 down' failed with '400 170 Failed to set address (No such device)'

it looks as though the network interface just vanishes. i've had this on a linux box years ago, the solution was to *not* rfkill/ifconfig down the interface, the kernel module was buggy and it didn't like that. i don't know about android though, and our wireless hardware. it's certainly not a solution to leave the wifi always on..

Guest MrCrow

I just realized that this ROM is the best and most stable rom for our phone! cyanogenmod 10.1 is laggy and it has camera bug (camera is very slow)

Guest RobbieM

Excuse me if it was already mentioned, but I seem to have a problem with Viber... Chatting works ok but as soon as i try to voice-call someone or answer a call, the phone freezez to the point where I have to pull out the battery in order to restart it... I´ve googled the problem and there seems to be some reports of similar problems but mainly about the mic not working and nothing like this... So is this something that i can fix myself or is it a general no-go?

Guest bamdad

Excuse me if it was already mentioned, but I seem to have a problem with Viber... Chatting works ok but as soon as i try to voice-call someone or answer a call, the phone freezez to the point where I have to pull out the battery in order to restart it... I´ve googled the problem and there seems to be some reports of similar problems but mainly about the mic not working and nothing like this... So is this something that i can fix myself or is it a general no-go?

iirc, this is mentioned in every cyanogenmod rom thread in this forum. while i do have viber, i've never called anyone yet. will test today and report back. : )

Guest RobbieM

There was an update for Viber today, so I was kinda hoping it will work, but no luck... Same thing, it starts ringing and as soon as I pick up or the person i called picks up it just freezez up my phone... Running Viber 3.1.1 and cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40...

Guest peetu20

There was an update for Viber today, so I was kinda hoping it will work, but no luck... Same thing, it starts ringing and as soon as I pick up or the person i called picks up it just freezez up my phone... Running Viber 3.1.1 and cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40...

Reflash whole rom, and make sure you wipe everything.

Guest KonstaT

New build. Most likely the last one even though couple of small issues with FM radio still remain (headset mute, jumpy volume).

cm-10-20130812-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/239176464/fc062e2/cm-10-20130812-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip.html

md5:a44fbb410236f61221f4dbdaf50b5c3a

-FM radio updates

---saved channels don't get lost on restart

---updated FM notification to look like something from Android 4.x

---don't hide FM app from recents view

-updated media profiles (640x480 recording in camcorder by default)

-fixed issue in cpu freq table that caused reboots on some devices

Guest MrCrow

Can't wait anymore when will be update for miui? BTW this ROM works perfect 9.99/10 one small issue is in clock app. It lags very much when I am changing to stopwatch or countdown.

Guest bamdad

konstat, if you have the time, could you please look a bit into the wifi problem some of us are having? maybe open an [issue] thread for it? we have logs and it seems to affect both cm10 and cm10.1..

Guest peetu20

konstat, if you have the time, could you please look a bit into the wifi problem some of us are having? maybe open an [issue] thread for it? we have logs and it seems to affect both cm10 and cm10.1..

Actually, I had that wifi problem too, when I used cm10(Some months ago) and it solved by reflashing and wiping data. But with cm10.1 I havent had that problem...

Guest bamdad

Actually, I had that wifi problem too, when I used cm10(Some months ago) and it solved by reflashing and wiping data. But with cm10.1 I havent had that problem...

interesting, i've had it on both roms. i'll try re-flashing.

Guest RobbieM

Update on Viber issue: Reflashed & wiped everything last night... Now Viber doesn´t freeze up anymore, now i can´t hear anything, also nobody hears me... I´ll try the new build tonight... Maybe third time is the charm! :D

Guest bamdad

Reflashing usually helps for problems, and of course wipe data :)

yeah. my real problem is that if i do a data wipe, all of my apps go. and since konstat strongly advised against using titanium backup, i'm kind of out of options. : P it's worth a try at least.