[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

yeah. my real problem is that if i do a data wipe, all of my apps go. and since konstat strongly advised against using titanium backup, i'm kind of out of options. : P it's worth a try at least.

Nothing wrong with titanium backup. I'd just prefer if people reported any possible issues after a clean install (with no app data restored etc). Also some people have real difficulties separating system and user apps. You can easily break all kinds of things by restoring data for system apps.

Guest bamdad

Nothing wrong with titanium backup. I'd just prefer if people reported any possible issues after a clean install (with no app data restored etc). Also some people have real difficulties separating system and user apps. You can easily break all kinds of things by restoring data for system apps.

i misunderstood you then. i never restore system data, not even from the same rom. i'll do a re-flash and data wipe and report back about the wifi issue. : )

Guest bamdad

well, re-flashing didn't help with the wifi issue. i haven't even restored my userspace apps. turning the wireless back on gradually becomes laggier and laggier and then boom.. it freezes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mateo219

anyone having problem with call waiting?

if i check it, digalog pops up saying updating settings, and when it's done call waiting is unchecked

Guest bamdad

update on the wifi thing: surprisingly, formatting /system and *then* re-flashing did the trick, no freezes anymore. how this helped is beyond me, i thought /system gets formatted anyqay when flashing roms..

Guest mike1993

i have installed this rom. works all perfect. the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!

on 10.1 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

Guest mike1993

as user of this rom i have a question.

there is a possibility for shops to read credit cards - officially from the credit cards providers - with android smart phones (it's caled iPos). for my shop i applied and received such a piece which you put on top of the phone (in the earphone plug). now after several tries, this does not work with the zte blade3. they say that this must have a connection with the volume - probably disturbing this connection.

is this problem known?? is there any solution????

thanks

Guest KonstaT

as user of this rom i have a question.

there is a possibility for shops to read credit cards - officially from the credit cards providers - with android smart phones (it's caled iPos). for my shop i applied and received such a piece which you put on top of the phone (in the earphone plug). now after several tries, this does not work with the zte blade3. they say that this must have a connection with the volume - probably disturbing this connection.

is this problem known?? is there any solution????

thanks

Never heard of such thing and even Google can't find anything. :o

Does it work with the stock ROM? Name reminds of iCrap devices which use non-standard headphones (American Headset Jack has reversed pinout). Are you sure this isn't supposed to only work on California fruit company devices?

Guest mike1993

Never heard of such thing and even Google can't find anything. :o

Does it work with the stock ROM? Name reminds of iCrap devices which use non-standard headphones (American Headset Jack has reversed pinout). Are you sure this isn't supposed to only work on California fruit company devices?

this is an israeli invention, called ipos:

the company launched the iPOS in cooperation with Leumi Card (the second largest company in Israel). iPOS is a joint project that enables businesses that work with Leumi Card to charge credit cards through a revolutionary iPhone application

from the following company: Yaad & Sarig Computers and Communication Ltd

Guest mike1993

i have installed this rom. works all perfect. the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!

on 10.1 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

any answer for these problems?????

Guest KonstaT

There's about a million launchers available in the Play Shop. And no, it isn't easy to remove anything from the home screen by accident!

Waze should be fixed in today's CM10.1. Don't know about the other one.

this is an israeli invention, called ipos:

the company launched the iPOS in cooperation with Leumi Card (the second largest company in Israel). iPOS is a joint project that enables businesses that work with Leumi Card to charge credit cards through a revolutionary iPhone application

from the following company: Yaad & Sarig Computers and Communication Ltd

Yes, iPhone - not Android. Like said, Apple uses their own headset jack, that is not compatible with any common standards, so that they can charge 50$ for pair of earbuds. :P

Guest mike1993

There's about a million launchers available in the Play Shop. And no, it isn't easy to remove anything from the home screen by accident!

Waze should be fixed in today's CM10.1. Don't know about the other one.

Yes, iPhone - not Android. Like said, Apple uses their own headset jack, that is not compatible with any common standards, so that they can charge 50$ for pair of earbuds. :P

thanks for the solution for waze! igo is a very popular gps program working perfectly with your 10.0 rom! might be when you have done changes for the 10.1 for waze, it will come back working!! we will have to try

regarding ipos - the first development was for iphone, that's correct, but they gave me for the android phone the same and you can also download the app in playstore (hebrew!) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yaad.ipos&hl=en

Guest KonstaT

regarding ipos - the first development was for iphone, that's correct, but they gave me for the android phone the same and you can also download the app in playstore (hebrew!) https://play.google....yaad.ipos&hl=en

That only brings us back to question does it work on the stock ROM? If it doesn't work on stock, then the hardware doesn't work with Blade III. If it works on stock, post a logcat replicating the issue on CyanogenMod. Otherwise it's not a CyanogenMod specific issue and it doesn't need to be discussed on this thread.

Guest bamdad

konstat, could you please compile that audio library patch for this rom too? recently, viber started acting up for me as well (no sound in calls).

(dspmanager is also a bit finicky in this rom, if you're interested, i can describe it and post logs, but it's not a big thing, i can live with it)

Guest merc1800k

Hi konstat

It possible to make bigger screen where appear contact photo when someone call??

I think phone.apk change?

Thanks..sorry for my english..

Guest mike1993

thanks for the solution for waze! igo is a very popular gps program working perfectly with your 10.0 rom! might be when you have done changes for the 10.1 for waze, it will come back working!! we will have to try

regarding ipos - the first development was for iphone, that's correct, but they gave me for the android phone the same and you can also download the app in playstore (hebrew!) https://play.google....yaad.ipos&hl=en

i installed the new 10.1

igo works, thanks

waze does now have same problem as before igo!!! (closes at the beginning alone) does not work!

Guest dyn4mic

Hi, i have one problem with my " ZTE MD Droid"

i flashed CWM recovery, it works but i have display issues... the display flashes...

after i installed CM10, phone starts but, baseband unlocked and the display flashes !!

please help me.

Guest dyn4mic

i flashed CWM recovery, it works but i have display issues... the display flashes...

after i installed CM10, phone starts but, baseband unlocked and the display flashes !!

please help me.

Guest dyn4mic

please help me.

Guest mike1993

i installed the new 10.1

igo works, thanks

waze does now have same problem as before igo!!! (closes at the beginning alone) does not work! (you need to uninstall it and then to new install the waze - all perfect!!)

all problems solved with the 10.1 rom!!

thanks!!!!