[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest andylonone

This ROM is only for ZTE Blade III and for ADVANCED users. :blink:

So? You want to say I'm not an advanced user? :mellow: :mellow:

I only asked if someone could help me discovering where the problem is, because I've correctly installed the rom but the phone doesn't start, but with Aurora Borealis it starts correctly... So I am a noob for this? Ok all right, I'm a noob...

Guest bladebuddy

So? You want to say I'm not an advanced user? :mellow: :mellow:

I only asked if someone could help me discovering where the problem is, because I've correctly installed the rom but the phone doesn't start, but with Aurora Borealis it starts correctly... So I am a noob for this? Ok all right, I'm a noob...

Try the full wipes then pull you're battery out replace then try flashing the rom as I had similar problems to what you're reporting on my g300 and I still sometimes have to pull the battery when backups decide to not restore. Worth a try.

Guest andylonone

Try the full wipes then pull you're battery out replace then try flashing the rom as I had similar problems to what you're reporting on my g300 and I still sometimes have to pull the battery when backups decide to not restore. Worth a try.

I'm trying, tomorrow I will tell you the results. Thanks for now ;)

Guest GizmoTheGreen

hey why i cant see my phone storage ... only the sd card

I think there is no phone storage in this rom, it is all used for apps. so you will never need to move apps to sd card this way.

Guest andylonone

Unfortunately no luck with this trick :(

EDIT: I think I found the problem: my first Blade was an Orange San Francisco (aka ZTE Blade 1 SIM locked), but after installing CyanogenMod the SIM lock disappeared.

I thought that even with the new Blade III (Orange ZTE 3: http://shop.orange.ch/en/blade-iii/invt/10061153) installing a new ROM could unlock the phone, but when inserting a SIM different from Orange with Aurora Borealis I'm asked to insert a Network Unlock code, so the SIM lock is still there. Maybe CM10 crashes for that reason...

Edited by andylonone

Guest merc1800k

hi there

i use the last rom 02/06 a few days

1 i have a random reset every day

2 2 times i cant close the constact...only black screen and must take off battery to work again...

someone with same problems?

Guest GizmoTheGreen

hi there

i use the last rom 02/06 a few days

1 i have a random reset every day

2 2 times i cant close the constact...only black screen and must take off battery to work again...

someone with same problems?

yes if you read the thread someone said you can turn on an option for "power button ends call". use powerbutton, the call ends and screen goes back on.

random resets, did you wipe dalvik? I have no random resets, atleast not once a day, I've had one or two resets with graphical glitch seems to have caused it. but thats it.

Guest merc1800k

yes if you read the thread someone said you can turn on an option for "power button ends call". use powerbutton, the call ends and screen goes back on.

random resets, did you wipe dalvik? I have no random resets, atleast not once a day, I've had one or two resets with graphical glitch seems to have caused it. but thats it.

i think last rom fix it

6.2. changelog:

• proximity sensor issues should be fully fixed (let's hope at least :P)
    • added proximity wakelock (should fix black screen after 'long' calls)
    • changed default proximity range (proximity should now work without any workarounds)
    • removed proximity calibration (actual calibration data was never used but it was a good workaround)

[*]fixed camera flash on Acqua

:angry: i do like this rom, but it always crashed when operating the phonebook. The screen froze and had to take out the battery xD.

Edited by etzftw

no native wifi is a trouble for me while using other android devices. The phone book does not allow me to choose if i can save my contact on SIM card or on the phone. Your work is amazing much faster than the stock rom. BTW, there seems no plan for ZTE to upgrade blade III to ROM 4.1.

Edited by etzftw

no random resets so far, but screen froze and had to take the battery out when operating phonebook

Guest Something Wierd

Nice rom,tnx for the upload,but i decided to go with another since this is for testing only.As far as i could see everything worked and there ware no lags.

Guest Veselinnn

Constants! Good day! Please help with your firmware

[DEV][ROM][15.2.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

that she had seen on the network dvuhsimochke ZTE V880E. Firmware starts, it works, but with a mobile network problem that needs to change in Build.prop. and what more can be finished sometime. Similar to your flash [ROM] Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4) with the substitution of Build.prop. earned excellent. Want to use CyanogenMod very ponravivalas system. Zara thanks!

I use a translator, but I hope to understand each other.

Edited by Veselinnn