[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest FollowWings

Your ROM is awsome! :) Thanks Konstat! I'm followwing you since Blade 1 and you are the best developer! A problem occurred. I was playing with Minecraft PE and suddenly got a BSOD & restart..

It wasn't occurred with stock ROM :/ Any fixes? I think its a problem with memory usage or CPU usage.. But your ROM is the most powerfull! Please help!

Guest FollowWings

Your ROM is awsome! :) Thanks Konstat! I'm followwing you since Blade 1 and you are the best developer! A problem occurred. I was playing with Minecraft PE and suddenly got a BSOD & restart..

It wasn't occurred with stock ROM :/ Any fixes? I think its a problem with memory usage or CPU usage.. But your ROM is the most powerfull! Please help!

Okey okey, now its working ok, it was my fault: hardcore playin.& USB tethering & downloading at the same time = caused BSOD&restart :D

Guest Pafinho
KonstaT is there any chance to get wifi 100% fixed on Acqua or not?

Thanks !

Ok, I've got an ZTE Acqua, and wifi works.

KonstaT, if you want somekind of logcat, I can get you that.

Abraço

Pedro

Edited by Pafinho

Ok, I've got an ZTE Acqua, and wifi works.

KonstaT, if you want somekind of logcat, I can get you that.

Abraço

Pedro

I know it's working with you, for some acqua users it's working, but for others isn't!

Guest perez1311

i have the 10-20130206, can i just flash the new release on top withoud wiping anything?

and by wiping i mean losing all the apps and everything.

i always do a backup, but if i didn't had to restore it would be great

Edited by perez1311

Guest jbrolin

i have the 10-20130206, can i just flash the new release on top withoud wiping anything?

and by wiping i mean losing all the apps and everything.

i always do a backup, but if i didn't had to restore it would be great

I installed it without wiping anything first. Previously I had the 20130206 release. As I understand it, it should not be necesary to wipe if it is not a completely different version i.e. cm9 -> cm10 etc (or android version)

Guest perez1311

I installed it without wiping anything first. Previously I had the 20130206 release. As I understand it, it should not be necesary to wipe if it is not a completely different version i.e. cm9 -> cm10 etc (or android version)

thanks for the answer, i'll just try it, if it works i'll leave it, if it doesn't i will do a full wipe.

i have backups anyway.

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT is there any chance to get wifi 100% fixed on Acqua or not?

Well, if I knew what the problem was or if I could reproduce the issue, it would be a lot easier. It's really matter of someone how has this issue to find possible solutions/workarounds.

Hi! Help run this firmware ZTE V880E Acqua, it works but the mobile network catches http://www.modaco.co...0-android-412/. What you can do about it. This firmware started with no problems, everything works. http://www.modaco.co...s1-android-404/

Thanks in advance!

Isn't that a dual-SIM device?

Are you saying that Aurora Borealis is fully working but CM10 doesn't recognize mobile network? Can you get a logcat from the boot?

Hummm so I guess I'll never be able to use this rom :'(

This ROM it's much better than the original (as expected), but without wifi I can't use this.

Can it be the wifi hardware? maybe it's different? no?

Thanks!

Guest Veselinnn

KonstaT

Yes, I have a log dualsim applied thereto. [ROM] Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4) has started with a working network and dualsim and ZTE Aqcua. The site has two branches 4pda.ruhttp://4pda.ru/forum...67194&st=2160�� http://4pda.ru/forum...=412078&st=640. Here, a full description of devices and firmware. Thanks for the help! I'd like to get your cyanogenmod-10.

2013-02-20-18-48-42.txt

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT

Yes, I have a log dualsim applied thereto. [ROM] Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4) has started with a working network and dualsim and ZTE Aqcua. The site has two branches 4pda.ruhttp://4pda.ru/forum...67194&st=2160��http://4pda.ru/forum...=412078&st=640. Here, a full description of devices and firmware. Thanks for the help! I'd like to get your cyanogenmod-10.

I'm having a serious wtf moment. I don't understand Russian and Google translate doesn't help much either.

But Aurora Borealis only works with one SIM, right? It doesn't have dual-SIM dialer, messaging, settings, etc. Same goes to CyanogenMod, there is no dual-SIM support. At best it would work with single SIM.

Has anybody tested the N880E JB 4.2 stock version on Blade III or Acqua?

Yeah, it doesn't boot with the N880E kernel. It boots with custom kernel I've built for it, but it doesn't display anything but black. At least it boots all the way into Android and sound and few other things can be confirmed working. Just another thing that I should look into when I have the time...

Guest Something Wierd

Hi,me again,ive been changing from one rom to another and i found that this one works for me the best.:)I just wanted to ask if its possible to get the 3g options like in the stock rom.I miss the graphs telling me how much ive spend and all thet.I know there are programs on the net for that but it im having litle troubles with them and tohe old one worked for me fine :).

Nice rom keep up the good work.

Guest KonstaT

Hi,me again,ive been changing from one rom to another and i found that this one works for me the best.:)I just wanted to ask if its possible to get the 3g options like in the stock rom.I miss the graphs telling me how much ive spend and all thet.I know there are programs on the net for that but it im having litle troubles with them and tohe old one worked for me fine :).

Nice rom keep up the good work.

You mean data usage statistics? There was a minor issue that is now sorted, it'll be included in the next build.

Music from player play normal with dsp manager, but from calls, very slowly... We can do anything for improvement?

Start by improving your report so that people can actually understand what you mean. :P

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT , can it be the wifi hardware? about the issue with wifi on acqua

I doubt it. It might have been if it didn't work at all, but now it works other than it just doesn't connect.

It might be something to do with that all of you having this issue are from Portugal. If you'd try searching Google for the wifi error that you have, you'd find all kinds of suggested workarounds (like this). You could also try if using a prebuilt wpa_supplicant from your stock ROM if it would make any difference.

You could also try if using a prebuilt wpa_supplicant from your stock ROM if it would make any difference.

Sorry for the ignorance, but how can I make that?

My stock rom is driving me crazy :x, all the time at 90% of memory usage without any app running on the background !

Edited by Di0g0