[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

I doubt it. It might have been if it didn't work at all, but now it works other than it just doesn't connect.

It might be something to do with that all of you having this issue are from Portugal. If you'd try searching Google for the wifi error that you have, you'd find all kinds of suggested workarounds (like this). You could also try if using a prebuilt wpa_supplicant from your stock ROM if it would make any difference.

I'm from Greece. I have acqua P740 from Wind and I too have the wifi problem.

I will experiment and report back.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I'm from Greece. I have acqua P740 from Wind and I too have the wifi problem.

I will experiment and report back.

And there are some guys in Portugal that don´t have any problems with wifi.

I tested some days ago de app from Konsta´s link but didn´t work. Still dead the wifi :( ...

I've replaced wpa_cli, wpa_supplicant and wpa_supplicant.conf using the ones from my working ICS ROM, all together and one at a time.

Still no joy. Networks are found but is not connecting.

This is logcat

I/wpa_supplicant( 606): wlan0: Trying to associate with SSID 'FRITZ'

I/wpa_supplicant( 606): wlan0: Re-associate with 00:95:9f:67:4e:86

I/wpa_supplicant( 606): wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1

E/wpa_supplicant( 606): bssid / frequency / signal level / flags / ssid

E/wpa_supplicant( 606): 00:95:9f:67:4e:86 2447 -50 [WEP][ESS] FRITZ

E/wpa_supplicant( 606):

I/wpa_supplicant( 606): wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1

E/wpa_supplicant( 606): Ongoing scan action - reject new request wpa_state = 5

I/wpa_supplicant( 606): wlan0: Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.

Edit: Checking logcat I see this. Maybe is related?

E/CommandListener( 119): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/wlan0/disable_ipv6: No such file or directory

E/WifiStateMachine( 399): Failed to disable IPv6: java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '1 interface ipv6 wlan0 disable' failed with '400 1 Failed to change IPv6 state (No such file or directory)'

Edited by papars

I really need a solution for wifi, the stock rom is always giving me problems :(

Something is wrong with the wifi on some acqua devices !

Edited by Di0g0

For examination purposes I have a logcat with the phone booting and immediately connecting to an open network. Then manually selecting a WEP connection and failed.

From then on it will not even connect to the open network. I can attach if needed.

@KonstaT which toolchain are you using? :) because i cant compile your kernel :/ // i've decided i will use official source :P

BTW@ I've just booted this : http://www.needrom.c...le/zte-n880e-2/ official 4.1 from N880E :) working well :D

Its much faster than CM10 ;P ( amazing speed omg really smoooooth) i will clean it from chinese apps and upload here tomorrow if someone want it.

@@ Do NOT flash it directly without changes! It will brick your BladeIII.

screenshot2013022403432.png

Edited by x6itru

@KonstaT which toolchain are you using? :) because i cant compile your kernel :/ // i've decided i will use official source :P

BTW@ I've just booted this : http://www.needrom.c...le/zte-n880e-2/ official 4.1 from N880E :) working well :D

Its much faster than CM10 ;P ( amazing speed omg really smoooooth) i will clean it from chinese apps and upload here tomorrow if someone want it.

@@ Do NOT flash it directly without changes! It will brick your BladeIII.

screenshot2013022403432.png

Sounds promising! I'm waiting for that.

Guest epyloxias
New build. Most likely the final release (at least for now). I've moved on. ;)

cm-10-20130224-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?alvm2c05t5aa76c

md5:c6ef0d11bb71b8fc467d6407e6e58eed

-fixed data usage statistics

Moved on??? Started 4.2??? Is it suitable for Acqua too? (wow... sorry for the questions). :blink:

Edited by epyloxias

Unfortunately wifi doesn't work on my acqua :'(

Mine either :-(

I wonder if is related to the baseband installed in the phone or the contents of some other mmc partition.

I have P740AB01 baseband.

There are 3 official ACQUA ICS updates.

The Greek (B02), The German (B04) and the slovak (B07). Maybe having one of them before loading CM10 work.

I'm not brave enough to flash the original recovery and test this theory.

I wonder if is related to the baseband installed in the phone or the contents of some other mmc partition.

The Greek (B02), The German (B04) and the slovak (B07). Maybe having one of them before loading CM10 work.

I have the same baseband as yours.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I have the same baseband as you but i have an official German Rom.

It´s not because of that i suppose.

Guest eminem120176

Hi,

I have installed this on my Blade 3. I have wi-fi but no mobile data on virgin mobile uk. All APN settings are correct (i think, sames as my tm vivacity with fish and chips that works). Any ideas to fix or recommend a ROM that does work with Virgin UK.

Also does anyone have a link for Virgin ROM or UK stock ROM as I forgot to save them in case I need to switch back. Thanks

Guest KonstaT

Yeah, that should be tested. There's also all kinds of rebranded versions. There needs to be some common factor in Acquas that have working wifi (and some difference to Acquas that don't have working wifi).

Baseband number doesn't tell anything of the actual radio firmware that is in the device. It's just a hardcoded value in build.prop (my CyanogenMod builds display accurate information though - Unknown ;)). You could change it to what ever you want.