[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest GarryHD

cfq

i did some benchmarks with antutu and i find that messing with anything will just make the device run slower, the stock configuration was the one i got a better score with.

and governor?

Guest GarryHD

the same, no changes, which is ondemand

With this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard&feature=search_result benchmark I got the best score with interactive governor.

I tried to use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antutu.ABenchMark&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hbnR1dHUuQUJlbmNoTWFyayJd benchmark, but he can't calculate 2D and 3D, you don't why?

Guest thmnss

Regarding the WI FI connections on the Acqua i noticed that if i have the mobile data on, i can connect and access...

Does someone can try to see so also are able to access the net?

Guest GarryHD

Regarding the WI FI connections on the Acqua i noticed that if i have the mobile data on, i can connect and access...

Does someone can try to see so also are able to access the net?

On my phone, wifi works very well ;)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't saw that your phone is Zte Skate Acqua.

Edited by GarryHD

Guest papars

For aqcua testers.

I had a problem with wifi and Greek (Wind) ROM and this fixed it:

a. I flashed the German (Medion) recovery then the German (Medion) official ROM. I let it boot and tested wifi to see that all is OK (without SIM).

b. I flashed cwm6027 then the version in this thread (cm-10-20130224-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip) and gaps (gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip)

Hurray! WiFi seems to be working fine.

Guest perez1311

With this https://play.google....e=search_result benchmark I got the best score with interactive governor.

I tried to use this https://play.google....UJlbmNoTWFyayJd benchmark, but he can't calculate 2D and 3D, you don't why?

i never tried the first one and antutu works fine for me.

I have the acqua!

For aqcua testers.

a. I flashed the German (Medion) recovery then the German (Medion) official ROM. I let it boot and tested wifi to see that all is OK (without SIM).

b. I flashed cwm6027 then the version in this thread (cm-10-20130224-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip) and gaps (gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip)

originally, my acqua had the portuguese recovery but i flashed the medion one, everything works fine.

i wanted to flash the portuguese recovery again to test, but i'm out of luck as no one seems to have a backup of it.

Guest KonstaT

For aqcua testers.

Awesome, great news. :) Let's hope someone can verify this soon.

Guest papars

Awesome, great news. :) Let's hope someone can verify this soon.

Still works today.

I do not get it. A couple of pages back there are reports of non working German acqua ...

Later I'm going to test CM10.1.

Guest Di0g0

Hi

Sorry for this question (maybe its a stupid question), but how is it possible?

Before installing KonstaT rom everything from the medion rom is wiped, how can that make any difference? :o

Edited by Di0g0

Guest merc1800k

working this rom from first where konstat made

..2 problems i found

1 radom reboot every 1-2 days

2 sometimes cant close the call and appear black screen...

Guest KonstaT

Before installing KonstaT rom everything from the medion rom is wiped, how can that make any difference? :o

There is a bunch of low level firmware included in official updates (radio firmware, bootloader). These will stay on your device no matter which custom ROM you install.

working this rom from first where konstat made

..2 problems i found

1 radom reboot every 1-2 days

2 sometimes cant close the call and appear black screen...

1. Are you overclocking? Both CM10 and CM10.1 are rock solid for me. Haven't had a single random reboot the whole time.

2. Is your proximity sensor working?

Guest merc1800k

There is a bunch of low level firmware included in official updates (radio firmware, bootloader). These will stay on your device no matter which custom ROM you install.

1. Are you overclocking? Both CM10 and CM10.1 are rock solid for me. Haven't had a single random reboot the whole time.

2. Is your proximity sensor working?

yes overclocking at 1228...

it havent calibtation proximity sensor..

i have install rom 3 times with format system-wipe etc..

but 1-2 times per day i found my mobile at start( put unlock code for mobile card)...thats mean it reboot..right?

Guest KonstaT

yes overclocking at 1228...

it havent calibtation proximity sensor..

i have install rom 3 times with format system-wipe etc..

but 1-2 times per day i found my mobile at start( put unlock code for mobile card)...thats mean it reboot..right?

Dude, you simply can't complain about random reboots after you've done 20%+ overclock on your CPU.

Guest epyloxias

For aqcua testers.

Do you have availiable the German Recovery and the official rom? If you could upload them I could give it a shot trying your "trick"!

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT do you know an answer to my question ?

Thanks and sorry if its a stupid question :(

Didn't I already answer your question.

Just take your favorite zip tool, CyanogenMod update, official ZTE update and have a look inside. ;)

Discussion about this is now going on in this thead.

Do you have availiable the German Recovery and the official rom? If you could upload them I could give it a shot trying your "trick"!

This thread is for Acqua stock ROMs. Please people try to keep these on topic. No one is ever going to find any solutions (even with the perfectly working search function of this forum) if this discussion is scattered to several threads (or even forums).

Guest epyloxias

Didn't I already answer your question.

Just take your favorite zip tool, CyanogenMod update, official ZTE update and have a look inside. ;)

Discussion about this is now going on in this thead.

This thread is for Acqua stock ROMs. Please people try to keep these on topic. No one is ever going to find any solutions (even with the perfectly working search function of this forum) if this discussion is scattered to several threads (or even forums).

Sorry mate. Didn't meant to.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Still works today.

I do not get it. A couple of pages back there are reports of non working German acqua ...

Later I'm going to test CM10.1.

That was me. I have a German official Rom but i have a Portuguese Acqua.

I did exactly what you did and wifi is still dead...

German official Recovery

German stock Rom

CWM

CM10

I´m not gonna see a working JB on mine for sure :blush:

Guest perez1311

i find it funny that people try to make a toaster out of a phone...

come on guys, overclocking a desktop cpu is as hard as it is and you are trying to do it on something that only has passive cooling?

maybe +50-70MHz will work fine but more than 100MHz is just overkill as it will not improve the performance that much since the device only has 512mb of ram anyway. you are just wasting battery.

if you don't believe me, test it for your self with some benchmarks.

as i said before, for what i've tested, the best is to leave everything as it is, it runs the best, at least for me.

German official Recovery

German stock Rom

CWM

CM10

i have the german recovery and it works fine. have you tried flashing the recovery (the original one) again? Might not work but it's worth a try.

Guest KonstaT

German official Recovery

German stock Rom

CWM

CM10

Are you guys absolutely sure that you have done a proper full wipe before you install the ROM? = wipe data & factory reset, mounts & storage -> format system

This make even less sense that it did before. There is no magic, mystery or luck involved. It must be something that you do (or you don't do).

Guest Di0g0

Are you guys absolutely sure that you have done a proper full wipe before you install the ROM? = wipe data & factory reset, mounts & storage -> format system

This make even less sense that it did before. There is no magic, mystery or luck involved. It must be something that you do (or you don't do).

Before I installed this ROM I made the follow steps:

1. Wipe data/factory reset

2. Wipe cache partition

3. Open mounts and storage

4. format /system

5. format /cache

6. format /data

7. Advanced menu

8. wipe dalvik cache

And wifi doesn't work (this coming from the original TMN Rom)

Guest KonstaT

Before I installed this ROM I made the follow steps:

1. Wipe data/factory reset

2. Wipe cache partition

3. Open mounts and storage

4. format /system

5. format /cache

6. format /data

7. Advanced menu

8. wipe dalvik cache

And wifi doesn't work (this coming from the original TMN Rom)

Well, that's a bit excessive. ;) There's no point in formatting certain partitions two or three times.

Wipe data/factory reset is enough in most cases. Mounts and storage -> format system is a precaution because CyanogenMod ROMs include certain backup tools (e.g. for Gapps) that are run on ROM install.

Question now is if wifi works coming from Medion ROM. I opened a new thread for wifi issue on Acqua. All discussion about that issue belongs to that thread from now on. There's no point in cluttering three/four threads here when this is clearly not a ROM specific issue.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361178-wifi-issue-on-acqua-with-blade-iii-roms/

Guest sam tyler

sorry to go off topic, but KonstaT if you read this,could you offer any advice on rooting and recovery on the zte grand x forum as so far the forum has only one ROM we have find some on info on root/recovery know its a lot to ask,and of course the rules here forbid p.m`s..devs about this sort of stuff.so if you have a spare 5 mins,some peals of wisdom would help us greatly on the grand x forum.many thanks.and sorry to put this on this forum.

Edited by sam tyler