[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Kra1o5

For people with call volume issue. This issue is now fixed.

Yes, first call is to high but you set volume with volume keys & not more problems.

Before set correct volume in first call the rest works fine without any problem.

Greetings

Guest mnupea

Yes, first call is to high but you set volume with volume keys & not more problems.

Before set correct volume in first call the rest works fine without any problem.

Greetings

Do this issue will be fixed in the others CM Kra? Or u anly work wiz CM10.1?

Guest danielpm

Hey Guys! Nice Job supporting the G300! It's true that in this rom, the camera don't work? I have the baseband 2030 @ stock rom, can i install this rom?

Edited by danielpm

Guest cjcandrei

Greetings

Hi,

Nice to hear the incall volume jumping around is fixed, but how is it compared to stock? I found that the volume is fixed in slim bean as well, it also stayed where you set it, but on minimum value was too high, much higher than stock...

Thanks

Guest u8815-15

Pity about the advertising though -- does that have to come through with EVERY one of your posts????

You don't have to make a fuss. Just hide it..... simple....

AND if photography is all THAT important to you, you bought the wrong device -- get a good higher-end Samsung, or another higher-end model better suited to the task, not a cheaper lower-end phone like the G300 whivh is passable, at best, in good outdoor lighting.

HTC ONE 4 Ultrapixels even better. And it's even cheaper!

Edited by u8815-15

Guest SyrupDErable

You don't have to make a fuss. Just hide it..... simple....

and YOU don't have to spam the list -- are you saying that victims of "crime", and I include spam as a crime, are somehow responsible for their victim status? -- most normal people would simply say perpetrators shouldn't perpetrate their offences in the first place

Guest u8815-15

and YOU don't have to spam the list -- are you saying that victims of "crime", and I include spam as a crime, are somehow responsible for their victim status? -- most normal people would simply say perpetrators shouldn't perpetrate their offences in the first place

I didn't say anything. I merely stated a solution and I removed it so now you have nothing to fuss about. Please don't vent out any more comments on the forum.lol.

And sorry to everyone I've done wrong to.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Is fixed in all CM versions.

I have to disagree, cause it's in v20130610 of CM10.1 changelog, and the latest CM9.1 is 20130524.

I can confirm that it's not fixed in the last CM9.1 nightly. Hopefully I'll try latest CM10.1 soon and report back.

Guest SyrupDErable

I didn't say anything. I merely stated a solution and I removed it so now you have nothing to fuss about. Please don't vent out any more comments on the forum.lol.

And sorry to everyone I've done wrong to.

You're STILL spamming!!!! Why don't we ALL have appeals for other people to pay for our own personal computing equipment -- because that would be grossly unreasonable spamming -- appealing money for personal self-interest, and that's what this is -- this blatant spamming should be restricted to HIS own ROM areas -- others of us benefit from other peoples work (people who are respecting others by contributing their work freely, without harrassing people for financial reasons, like kra1o5), NOT HIS

so much for "sorry to everyone I've done wrong to" -- empty words if you're still doing wrong to others

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Kra1o5

Hi,

Nice to hear the incall volume jumping around is fixed, but how is it compared to stock? I found that the volume is fixed in slim bean as well, it also stayed where you set it, but on minimum value was too high, much higher than stock...

Thanks

I only need to set correct volume in first call & all is fine after that.

I have to disagree, cause it's in v20130610 of CM10.1 changelog, and the latest CM9.1 is 20130524.

I can confirm that it's not fixed in the last CM9.1 nightly. Hopefully I'll try latest CM10.1 soon and report back.

Yes, is fixed in CM 9.1 since 3 days ago. But not weekly release yet. Same for CM10.0

Greetings

Guest wbrambley

I only need to set correct volume in first call & all is fine after that.

Yes, is fixed in CM 9.1 since 3 days ago. But not weekly release yet. Same for CM10.0

Greetings

Does this mean no more auto volume control or it still works?

Guest Kra1o5

Does this mean no more auto volume control or it still works?

Yes, no more AutoVolumeControl, but if you want to have this:

Go to system/etc & create one file named: AutoVolumeControl.txt with the content: 1 & saves the file, now reboot & You have again AutoVolumeControl.

Greetings

Guest wbrambley

Yes, no more AutoVolumeControl, but if you want to have this:

Go to system/etc & create one file named: AutoVolumeControl.txt with the content: 1 & saves the file, now reboot & You have again AutoVolumeControl.

Greetings

Cool, thanks. I often work in a noisy environment and it saves my sanity. :D

Guest SyrupDErable

The problem is... if have this feature the people said "The volume in call is very high" not good choice for everyone.

Sorry, I misunderstood, so you are saying:

• on the new ROMs: volume of first call is too high, but once adjusted, no more problems with volume being "too high" (unless deliberately set that way) Post #2706
  • with the feature added by flashing the "Enable Automatic Volume Control" zip flashed -- volume is always too high -- then why is it called "automatic volume control"

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Kra1o5

Sorry guys bad zip flash this: http://d-h.st/Oul

Sorry, I misunderstood, so you are saying:

• with this feature: volume of calls is ALWAYS high
  • without this feature ("new" ROMs): first call is to high but you set volume with volume keys & not more problems

Yes, with this feature the volume is variable.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

I've not read all the topic but can you say to me which are the bugs in this rom?

Basically, there are no critical or blocker bugs :)

Guest fraska

I don't know if it's already know, but to have green color on notification led just set 00ff00 as a color code ;)

Edited by fraska