[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest thebuell

I accidentally placed the camera widget on the extra lock screen on the right. I can't remove it as going there turns the camera on, making it impossible to remove!

Any ideas on how to remove it all welcome!

Guest popoyaya

For everyone whinging about broken things and even those saying "this is the best rom", of course it's the bloody best rom. It's Android 4.2, not many phone owners in the world are so lucky. And we have Daz & co. working their magic for us. It's still an "experimental" release and as such, it rules.

Great Rom. Thanks Dazzozo!

Is it possible to install Huawei AllBackup on this ROM? I have backed up my contacts and notes before installing this ROM... Can someone please tell me how I can possibly recover the backed up data?

TIA

Edited by H2Nut

That's exactly how you do it for the lock screen. The widget may not be maximized. Tick "Maximize widgets" on the Settings -> Lock screen menu.

+1 had no idea what this option is for :D

ps: when i click on the weather stats in my Chronus widget on the desktop, nothing happens. I want it to open up detailed weather stats when i click on it, any way to do this?

its not meant to open detailed weather stats,it refreshes widget weather data (as it did in cm9 and cm10)

sorry for the noob question but where you torn the screenshot on?

nvm. got it xD

Check System settings > System > Power menu > Screenshot and then it appears in the power off menu?

Guest moodoop

<p>Full backup] 4.0 system, CM10.1 the following version of the CM generic version 6.2.19

Into Recovery brush into the patch package, and do not need to clear the cache, do not need to clear the data

First, the manual mode:

1, download patch package placed to the SDCARD or the built-in card

2, shut down, press and hold the volume up + power button is turned on, and hold the button until the new recovery

3, select from the SD card, select the Brush Pack "

4, and then choose "Select the ZIP file from the SD card" or "select ZIP file from the built-in card

5, to find just downloaded the zip Brush packet acknowledgment

6, after brushing, return to the first menu, and select "reboot system now" to restart the phone

The sense of Xie 安智 Forum: Orz:~d忧伤的枫

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=247083&uk=3557259794

The image is an error

post-1001365-42276_thumb.png

Edited by moodoop

Guest alhimyaa

Anybody else notice poor video performance when playing videos off Youtube/BBC iPlayer? Haven't tried other sources but noticed it is a lot less smooth as before on all the other ROMs I have tried. Initially I upgraded from 10 OTA, then did a clean install of 10.1 and still have the same issue. Nearly everything else is absolutely great, thank you very much for your hard work Dazzozo. The ROM is very customisable which is awesome :)

Guest urmet77

Same here i got 4h heavy using on wifi from 99% to 1% and now i am charging and the phone wont go to sleep coz the screen lites on 2-3 times in 10 minutes. Its doing it even when not charging

Guest matskevich.m

There's no auto-correction when typing in google search or any browser but it's fine in messaging.

Yea, strange keyboard behaving, i find it too. Maybe its possible to fix?

Btw, is there any option, beside developers options, to turn off whole animations? Something happens to my phone and whole animations was turned off (maybe bug) but phone was much faster... There wasn't ,for example, crt display off or any animation,even they are turned on in developer options...So, without animations this rom was much,much faster and everything else was working fine... :)

My battery was fine on sleep. No loss overnight.post-922633-13594452381807_thumb.jpg

I really think it's a bit early to be judging battery performance. The stats haven't had time to settle yet.

camera and gallery are working very slowly, olso some time SD card is unmounting, fully charged battery is working just for 12 hours.

Edited by MiN^

I haven't actually tried this as i haven't got round to it, might flash it tonight and see how it compares, I am currently using baidu rom which seems to have great potential, also tried all others, my current favorite is lighting rom which is also another great rom.

What makes a great rom for me is, UI,performance, stable and reliable (no fc's) and most important battery life, which all the above have.

If you are happy with those roms then great but from my experience this rom is in a different league to both those roms. I have seen ZERO problems, it is very fast and smooth and is extremely nice to use, and this is just the first release... Anyway, enough said. If you are happy with your stock based roms then sweet but don't knock this without trying it.

Edited by Cyda

Guest TangerineTractor

I've had to force connection to my mobile network yesterday morning and today when leaving my house, aside from that no real issues. If you want a faster camera, install camera ICS from play - and an ad blocker.

had a freeze last night, but that was probably due to overclocking too high.

definitely the fastest smoothest rom .

Edited by TangerineTractor