[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hello again,

Heres another roundaway from photoshot lag.

Just use the original huawei camera app ;) (get it from infusion or something else)

Guest SyrupDErable

Hello again,

Heres another roundaway from photoshot lag.

Just use the original huawei camera app ;) (get it from infusion or something else)

since when did Huawei have a JB ROM with any camera app -- oh, did you mean use an ICS ROM camera app, without the advances to the camera app in JB -- that comment takes us back a couple of weeks

Guest m_kosmos

BAG - LAG... Hi developers... If I'm opened URL: http://kosmos.of.by (using CSS3, my project) then BROWSER is loading to 30-40% and BACK to HOME SCREEN... Please, fix it..

Nightly 13.06.2013 (latest always)

Edited by m_kosmos

Guest solrakk6

Hi, sorry for this completly offtopic, but i've too a ideos x5 u8800 (non pro)

and the cm10.1 is stopped on xda.. any dev here can make a full port, or make this work on this device?

Guest SyrupDErable

Can i update via android os without lost anithing the cm10.1 or i must flash via cwm just wipe cache and dalvick?

I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry.

Are you asking: "Can I update my OS "over-the-air" using a nightly, following the procedure given on the phone?"

If this is your question, then the answer is YES, there's no additional need to wipe cache/s OR

Can I first download the nightly zip, and then flash that ROM and then wipe caches -- the answer to this is YES

BUT the over-the-air process seems quite stable and error free now, and this is the method I'd recommend, if you have a reliable wi-fi connection -- for some reason late at night my connection is often very slow, but it still downloads successfully

whether or not you "need" to download to a new nighty can be gauged to some extent by the changelog giving details of change in android system, build, external/icu4c, frameworks/av, frameworks/base. and quite a number of other areas (in latest update) -- sometimes these are just updates to support for "foreign" languages (foreign to me, that is) and so if it's just these I don't update, myself.

Guest solrakk6

I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry.

Are you asking: "Can I update my OS "over-the-air" using a nightly, following the procedure given on the phone?"

If this is your question, then the answer is YES, there's no additional need to wipe cache/s OR

Can I first download the nightly zip, and then flash that ROM and then wipe caches -- the answer to this is YES

BUT the over-the-air process seems quite stable and error free now, and this is the method I'd recommend, if you have a reliable wi-fi connection -- for some reason late at night my connection is often very slow, but it still downloads successfully

whether or not you "need" to download to a new nighty can be gauged to some extent by the changelog giving details of change in android system, build, external/icu4c, frameworks/av, frameworks/base. and quite a number of other areas (in latest update) -- sometimes these are just updates to support for "foreign" languages (foreign to me, that is) and so if it's just these I don't update, myself.

thk very much , and i'm sorry for my bad english!

thx

Edited by solrakk6

Guest SyrupDErable

thk very much , sorry for my bad english!

so i can flash over OTA withou lose anything?

thx

yes, that's the best way to do it

Guest nellebg

I don't know if it's just me but I can't recieve call or text messages. I've not being receiving any any network signal and I can't connect to any network services. Need help please!

I have the same problem i'm guessing it's signal drops from issue list. Phone is working normaly, but all of a sudden i start receiving SMS about some missed calls and i'm being unreachable for those people who tried to call me. I'm using cm-10.1-20130610-NIGHTLY-u8815.

Guest SyrupDErable

I have the same problem i'm guessing it's signal drops from issue list. Phone is working normaly, but all of a sudden i start receiving SMS about some missed calls and i'm being unreachable for those people who tried to call me. I'm using cm-10.1-20130610-NIGHTLY-u8815.

given the very large number of factors that can lead to "signal drop", so that the particular factors involved can be more precisely identified, have you been doing any monitoring of signal strength, likely network load, times it's occurring, etc etc???

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Smoother Scrolling Mod

open build.prop and change / add these lines

ro.max.fling_velocity=12000 ro.min.fling_velocity=8000

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=1000

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I've not read all the topic but can you say to me which are the bugs in this rom?

Not Bugfree. But no bugs that you fu* up in every day use.

There are some small lags on ui/apps. And game performance is s*** as hell (10-15 less fps than on stock) But for every day s*** is this rom better.because off all the feature from cm.

and yeah lag on shoot with jelly bean camera.(just use stock one from huawei)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest LuisAlves

Hi there!

I've just installed the latest ROM on my Huawei G300, but I've got a problem. Under the contact section of my phone, I can't choose between show the contats from phone, SIM card or google account, because I can only see google account.

There is no option to select only SIM card contacts, or only phone contacts.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Best regards

Edited by LuisAlves

Guest Symao96

Not Bugfree. But no bugs that you fu* up in every day use.

There are some small lags on ui/apps. And game performance is s*** as hell (10-15 less fps than on stock) But for every day s*** is this rom better.because off all the feature from cm.

and yeah lag on shoot with jelly bean camera.(just use stock one from huawei)

where can i find stock cam from huawei?

Edit: i've already found, thanks

Edited by Symao96

Guest SyrupDErable

Hi there!

I've just installed the latest ROM on my Huawei G300, but I've got a problem. Under the contact section of my phone, I can't choose between show the contats from phone, SIM card or google account, because I can only see google account.

There is no option to select only SIM card contacts, or only phone contacts.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Best regards

what did you use before this ROM?

I've tried a number of different ROMs and the contacts apps have always been pretty basic, lacking the features you're asking for -- there're a number of 3rd party apps available with them, though, on the Play Store -- GO Contacts EX (free) being one of them, which also comes with a free dialer program.

The "beauty" of the stock contacts app is that contacts are now backed up by Google automatically which means, if you have more than one device, you've automatically got the same contacts info on all of your devices. Most contacts apps also support importing from the Google Contacts app. Admittedly, the type/amount of info you have on contacts is much more limited on the stock app, as well as the features you're "most" interested in -- but of course there's always a "price" in terms of memory/battery usage.

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest m_kosmos

Themplate: http://html5up.net/halcyonic/

Preview: http://kosmos.of.by (ONLY on mobile devices)

If open this page on STANDART browser, or Dolphin or others (Webkit) browsers - then (if this first open this page after browser open), then bworser window closed on loading 30%-40% of page.... if this is second loading - then work fine... But this bag - closing browser window i'm see on many sites in internet... :o

Please fix it! (only CM10.1) :(

p.s. CM10.0 - I have not thied...