[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Great work Daz, thanks a million and please keep it up!

No problems with the rom here, its working very nicely. Mind you haven't tested everything yet.

To all those moaning about this rom maybe you should ask for a full refund :P

Guest TangerineTractor

Which adblocker does its job? Can someone link me

I use Rom toolbox pro... also lets you uninstall any system apps you don't want. I removed the camera, for example, and the movie stuff as I never use it. I also install my preferred launcher, nova, and then uninstall trebuchet.

Edited by TangerineTractor

For those who want a nice camera, try this one from MIUI:

g4cqrt7hy849v1lmfk3.jpg

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4huyVgvdssGdFozM3RlTWtqaTg/edit[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]BTW:[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Never, baidu is trash compared to this :lol:

I don`t get this?

Baidu is a stabile rom, not a tiny bit worse than stock B952 or B944. Even has some major advantages.

Saying that it is a trash compared to this CM release would mean not more than three things:

1. This release is perfect and Baidu is way behind.

2. This release is not perfect (still) but Baidu is an utmost rubbish

3. You are euphoric. :)

If this is so, as said under1. and 2. then we should wipe all of our topics and posts, except for this one. There`s no point in presenting another roms here.

I`m not kiddin`, really.

Edited by dakok

So please, keep those kind of comments to yourself or use another thread for them, ok?

No. Don't come here with your 4 posts laying down the law. Keep it to yourself, eh?

We've seen the same happen with each CM release thread. Yes bugs need reporting but you can do it without sounding ungrateful or whiny, and if you read the thread before posting most of the time you don't even need to post because it has already been reported.

Edited by Cyda

Guest shpibrazz

nachodesktoplg21.jpg

Ease off men...

rom awesome, not a single flaw so far!

Using Camera ICS+, both photo & video rec works awesome, auto focus in video is finaly acting as it should!

Dazz zi best you're! :D :D :D

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest urmet77

Cyda u started first and u r first to leave....

But anyway my phone wont go to sleep and when i slept phone was in 2G network and the battery drained from 96 to 56 % in 8h

post-991852-13594664268088_thumb.jpg

Guest TangerineTractor

For those who want a nice camera, try this one from MIUI:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4huyVgvdssGdFozM3RlTWtqaTg/edit[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Now that is an awesomely quick camera. Every other standard camera is now binned for me. That is excellent. Nice post, thanks for sharing.

Guest intensedarkness

Does anyone know a working app for this rom for notification lights? I can't get any other color than purple with stock settings.

Did you factory reset and format cust and system before installing? Or was it an OTA?

I'm not sure why you're facing this issue, we installed the same rom on the same hardware and I'm not getting it.

Guest mop11123

Did you factory reset and format cust and system before installing? Or was it an OTA?

I'm not sure why you're facing this issue, we installed the same rom on the same hardware and I'm not getting it.

I'm facing the same issue with the LED, the only color I get is the purple one.

But I think it's a kernel problem, no app will fix this.

Guest sssingletrack

I'm facing the same issue with the LED, the only color I get is the purple one.

But I think it's a kernel problem, no app will fix this.

My leds work fine, although it was set as purple as stock.

Edited them all under system and pulse notification light.

Although, as others have stated. Green doesn't work but every other colour does.

Guest sssingletrack

I didn't have Google Music installed when I had battery issues. I'm going to reflash the ROM to see if I can track it down somehow.

What Cyda was complaining was about "moaning bitches" ("there are a lot of moaning bitches in this thread") and the fact that we should be deeply thankful and not complain ("You people don't realise how lucky you are having Daz working on this") because to himself the ROM is perfect and there are no issues with it ("I'm seeing very little wrong with this rom (read as: I have not one single issue with this rom)"). You come with this kind of post and what are you expecting?

I don't know KonstaT but maybe the reason he doesn't want bug reports it's because, somehow, he's already aware of them. If Dazzozo doesn't want them or wants reports in some different way, he would probably mention it. Feedback is never a bad thing, it's not like we are spamming his email box, if he doesn't care, it's easy, he can just ignore the thread.

People somehow get the strange impression that we are bothering him with all this, the only thing we are achieving now is bothering each other.

If those bug reports aren't any of use to Dazzozo, they will be useful for other people who are just now discovering this ROM and are interested in feedback.

This is why I'm suggesting that we stay on topic and ignore posts that like Cydia's.

Feedback is great but 30 people stating the same feedback with no evidence of the error is a bit useless, surely a log of an issue would make daz's life much easier as he doesn't have to install certain apps to try replicate issues etc.

Guest mop11123

Although, as others have stated. Green doesn't work but every other colour does.

Hmm, I'm going to try that. Thanks.

Feedback is great but 30 people stating the same feedback with no evidence of the error is a bit useless, surely a log of an issue would make daz's life much easier as he doesn't have to install certain apps to try replicate issues etc.

But the question is: do people know how to provide a useful log file? We have to consider that people who try this ROM are not only the experienced ones, but also the ones who bought their first Android yesterday and are looking for the latest thing.

Expecting people to report detailed reports with logs and everything without mentioning it anywhere or explaining how, it's a bit too much for a forum.

Guest Dellboy2012

Maybe a solution for it could be to just "like" the post that you find describing your problem. That way devs could just look at the numbers and the thread would be much cleaner.

Cheers!

Guest TangerineTractor

I use light flow. select the mixer option and make combinations of red green and blue I don't think it likes colours that aren't a mix of the three primary colours.

Guest wouterbeer

I use light flow. select the mixer option and make combinations of red green and blue I don't think it likes colours that aren't a mix of the three primary colours.

So with the light flow app you got the green notification light working on CM10.1?

Guest Dante2070

No OTA, it was a clean install, with everything previously wiped. I did change my base...whatevernameitis... to 2030 when I bought the phone. So that could be an issue.

Light Flow light works great, thanks for the tip. Getting all lights, including green. It would let me turn accesebility options on via app, had to do it manually. Works flawless.