[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest fabiossilva21

Tried to do a video call with Google Hangouts and the mic seems not working. Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Thx

It has been fixed now on the 12/07 nightlie

Guest andrea2107
Hi dazzoso,do you can help g330 community getting cm10.1,please help we,i don't have a pc for compiling android,we are only noob searching solutions,please help we

Please dazzoso,our forum dead

Guest DVC64

Please help me, I'm running patience. As I wrote few days ago, I´ve problem with internal sd (/storage/sdcard0). After reboot it isn´t accessible. I have to connect phone by USB to PC and turn on USB mass storage (in the PC is accessible only external SD - /storage/sdcard1) and disconnect phone. After that are in the phone accessible both sd cards. Also if I connect subsequently phone to the PC, they are both accessible in the PC. Until the next reboot....

But I dont take everywhere my PC to enable access to internal sd card.

It happens on every build CM 10.1 (actually I have 10.1-20130714-NIGHTLY-u8815). CM 10 and CM 9 are OK.

Pleeeeease help us (me and jugoslav)

Please help me, I'm running patience. As I wrote few days ago, I´ve problem with internal sd (/storage/sdcard0). After reboot it isn´t accessible. I have to connect phone by USB to PC and turn on USB mass storage (in the PC is accessible only external SD - /storage/sdcard1) and disconnect phone. After that are in the phone accessible both sd cards. Also if I connect subsequently phone to the PC, they are both accessible in the PC. Until the next reboot....

But I dont take everywhere my PC to enable access to internal sd card.

It happens on every build CM 10.1 (actually I have 10.1-20130714-NIGHTLY-u8815). CM 10 and CM 9 are OK.

Pleeeeease help us (me and jugoslav)

fly to /emmc

So after I got the script Liknk2Int-1.1-CWM.zip, but I CM9 so maybe it will not be.

On the latest nightly build my light sensor doesn't work.

I worked before. I haven't seen any changes in changelog what can affect the sensor, but it messed up. It always shows the highest value. :/

Edit: Now it seems to work again. I don't know why...

Edited by rhen

Guest DVC64

jwkk: OK, I see content in /data/sdext2 but that is not final solution for me. For example Apollo does not see this directory (I have there MP3´s and Apollo scans only sd cards).

edit: I had bought new microSD card (bigger, because I need it --> ADATA SD micro Premier 32GB SDHC Class 10) and formatted it on PC/Win7 (full format, FAT32, allocation unit 8192) and my problem disappeared.

Note: my previous (problematic) microSD was SanDisk SD micro 16GB SDHC Ultra (because it took lot of time, I didn´t try format this card yet)

Edited by DVC64

Guest john_wayne

Tried to search this question as there are 150 pages to view but it did not come up - so appologies if this has been asked before.

I have three 'pages' with apps on in no particular order after google play re-installed the apps I had previously downloaded.

On the stock rom there was a 'tick' at the top of the page which allowed me to move the apps between pages and / or arrange on the page.

How do I do it with this rom as there is no tick?

P.S. great looking rom - thanks

Guest SyrupDErable

Tried to search this question as there are 150 pages to view but it did not come up - so appologies if this has been asked before.

I have three 'pages' with apps on in no particular order after google play re-installed the apps I had previously downloaded.

On the stock rom there was a 'tick' at the top of the page which allowed me to move the apps between pages and / or arrange on the page.

How do I do it with this rom as there is no tick?

P.S. great looking rom - thanks

fair enough sort of question, if you're used to the stock ROM, but why would you want to, considering there's more than one way, and the way you want them guides this

by default the apps are stored in "the app drawer" in alphabetical order

alternatively, you can set up "home pages" as you wish (kinda like what you'd be stuck with on iOS devices, which don't have the app drawer)

OR you can use an app like Apps Organizer to set up groups of apps

OR you can set up folders

OR no doubt, many other ways, depending on what YOU want

:-D the beauty of Android -- almost infinitely customizable

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest luiisr

Hello everybody, i need some help. I just installed this rom on my Huawei G300, and now when i turn on my phone and after confirm my Pin, appears a message saying that "Ungortunately, Setupp Wizard has stopped" i click Ok because it's the only option i have, a it appears again, and i can't use my phone at all because of this.

Anyone have an idea of how to solve this??? It's important, please

Guest SyrupDErable

Hello everybody, i need some help. I just installed this rom on my Huawei G300, and now when i turn on my phone and after confirm my Pin, appears a message saying that "Ungortunately, Setupp Wizard has stopped" i click Ok because it's the only option i have, a it appears again, and i can't use my phone at all because of this.

Anyone have an idea of how to solve this??? It's important, please

it's been a long time since I was at this stage BUT

the setup wizard sets your "language", walks you through your wifi settings, and allows Google to download your apps automatically -- all of these things can be done manually without using the setup wizard (I think), what else is missing??

Guest luiisr

Do the full wipe, cache and everything and reflash it again

Can you please explain me how do i do that? This message don't let me acess to the menu or anything. And my power button doesnt works too

Guest SyrupDErable

Can you please explain me how do i do that? This message don't let me acess to the menu or anything. And my power button doesnt works too

how do you turn the phone on without the power button working?

Guest luiisr

how do you turn the phone on without the power button working?

If i remove the battery the power button works, but then when the message appears the power button doesn't work anymore

Guest SyrupDErable

If i remove the battery the power button works, but then when the message appears the power button doesn't work anymore

:"If i remove the battery the power button works" -- the phone works without power?! congratulations

Guest john_wayne

fair enough sort of question, if you're used to the stock ROM, but why would you want to, considering there's more than one way, and the way you want them guides this

by default the apps are stored in "the app drawer" in alphabetical order

alternatively, you can set up "home pages" as you wish (kinda like what you'd be stuck with on iOS devices, which don't have the app drawer)

OR you can use an app like Apps Organizer to set up groups of apps

OR you can set up folders

OR no doubt, many other ways, depending on what YOU want

:-D the beauty of Android -- almost infinitely customizable

Thanks for the quick reply - never even noticed they were in alphabetical order (silly me)

On the offical ICS rom I had previously all my games were on page 1 with most used apps on page 2 and the rest on page 3 - which is what I would like to do now.

Will have a look at the App organizer you suggested.

Guest Alkapton

I tried last nights build - i did all wipes first.

Android keyboard kept crashing - unusable. Tried installing hackers keyboard no go - possibly because titainium sysyem back up but its worked with other cm10 based roms. gone back to stock+960

Guest solrakk6

i have the update 20/07 and now if i ty launchthe apk apn portugal is not work anymore. i ve install with rootuninstaller pro and ve try put in system/app but no sucess! i ve give the permissions to but nothing :/

ideas

ps i ve do all wipes. data cache and dalvick permissions too. never happen before. work like a charm. :/

Edited by solrakk6

Guest SyrupDErable

i have the update 20/07 and now if i ty launchthe apk apn portugal is not work anymore. i ve install with rootuninstaller pro and ve try put in system/app but no sucess! i ve give the permissions to but nothing :/

ideas

ps i ve do all wipes. data cache and dalvick permissions too. never happen before. work like a charm. :/

you've paid for a third party app -- contact them -- most of us here have used other means to install this ROM

again, this is a place to discuss the ROM, not problems with third party apps - the best place to discuss those problems is with the person who developed them -- most of the so-called ROM Toolkits (RU Pro, ROM Toolbox Pro etc) are imho not worth the money -- they encourage you to try things you don't know about, better to learn from the abundant resources available on the net than buying a product thinking it will solve all your problems than trying something and having problems you then don't know how to solve.-- such apps buy a FALSE sense of security

have a look at APN Backup & Restore -- procedure section, and look for the ICS check disable option -- I don't know how your app works -- hence my advice to take it to the app developer

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest SyrupDErable

Every time i boot up it says 'unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped' HELP?!

looks like you're a party animal, don't do it at others' "expense" OK?

one of the rules of the forum is that BEFORE asking questions you're supposed to do a search of your own,

please do so -- there are MULTIPLE internet references to this problem

Edited by SyrupDErable