• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3412 posts in this topic

Posted

So if you can make fork of that app, please add those (any) dirty hacks to rom to work better, for battery life and other stuff... ;)
Lol you could just do it yourself...

Posted

I have a problem I lose calls in nightly 20130801 somebody else has this problem ?

Posted

I have a problem I lose calls in nightly 20130801 somebody else has this problem ?

what do you mean by "lose calls" ?

Posted

what do you mean by "lose calls" ?

I get a sms saying the number ******** tried to call you vodafone portugal...

Posted

I get a sms saying the number ******** tried to call you vodafone portugal...

sorry, just installed the version very recently, tested it, but didn't have that problem

this is actually a very common problem, and might have nothing to do with the ROM, it's certainly not something that can happen "reliably and predictably" given my own tests

Posted

Viber not pushing any solution?

Posted (edited)

Why isn´t the latest nightly build 20130803 on http://getcm.thebron...m/?device=u8815 ? But here is http://jenkins.thebr...om/job/android/ ?

You're a newbie here, so I suggest you do a search for the different purposes / sources / features of the different "servers" -- the answers are there, if you look

as a general start, find this post:

Edited by SyrupDErable

Posted

thx so much

Posted

No, it was a bug. I merged all the public GetCM changes I could find before the project went private but because I was really ill at the time I was in a hurry to disappear. :P I'll run a build now because there's been a few days without one.

Posted

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was missing something :P

Posted

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was missing something :P

different strokes for different folks -- I often use Jenkins to check the changelogs to see the changelogs, and whether or not an update is available -- often before it's available OTA, and as Dazz said, when he wasn't available ...

Posted

But what about the weekly cm10 and cm9 builds? Are those discontinued?

Posted

I can not believe the battery lasts much longer than before what the an repaired? I'm very happy

Posted

I'm afraid I doesn't undertand well (lost in translation):

If I'm in 20130728, I can't find OTA update directly from the phone and I have to do a clean intall of a new nightly (e.20130805) with all wipes?

Posted

I'm afraid I doesn't undertand well (lost in translation):

If I'm in 20130728, I can't find OTA update directly from the phone and I have to do a clean intall of a new nightly (e.20130805) with all wipes?

I'm not 100% clear on this myself, but download the zip from here:

http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/

wipe dalvik cache, and flash the downloaded zip file

clear on that?

for some reason my phone isn't recognising the "new" updates, but if you check back 2-3 days you'll see there's been a problem with the update --- not sure if that's fixed yet

Posted

Yeah, just to confirm - OTA Updater appeared to download & install the latest 20130805 build but in About Phone it still shows version as 20130804. Also refreshing Updates still shows the same updates as available.

Posted

Yeah, just to confirm - OTA Updater appeared to download & install the latest 20130805 build but in About Phone it still shows version as 20130804. Also refreshing Updates still shows the same updates as available.

I hadn't downloaded it as it didn't seem to have anything "pressing", "only" some non-English language updates (not relevant to me) but there must be an error in that file, I'm having exactly the same problem

Posted

So if I want to install the new update without wipes I just have to make a wipe cache and install the rom? I don't have to install the gapps again?

Posted (edited)

So if I want to install the new update without wipes I just have to make a wipe cache and install the rom? I don't have to install the gapps again?

Definitely NO need to flash gapps for each update!!!!!

Try to do just a little bit of "study" and then ask yourself WHY and WHEN you might want to, need to, flash gapps

You are MUCH less likely to "get into trouble" if you have some understanding of what you're doing.

Edited by SyrupDErable

Posted

The cam app in this rom has some problems, which cam app do you recommend for this phone and rom, with some functions if it's possible...

Posted

Finally I downloaded the 20130805 nightly and I put in \cmupdater in the sdcard.

When I go to search for updates it apears like "downloaded" and I updated like an other OTA.

I'm not sure if it's a correct/wrong way to do, by the moment it seems to work...

Must wait till tomorrow to know if it can see the new nightly updates.

Posted

The cam app in this rom has some problems, which cam app do you recommend for this phone and rom, with some functions if it's possible...

I'm using Legacy camera - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33654092

Posted

Don't worry about it, the build is simply dated 0804 too, because of the manual nightly I built. It didn't do a full rebuild because it wasn't 24 hours since the last one. I might just kill that behaviour.

Posted

Don't worry about it, the build is simply dated 0804 too, because of the manual nightly I built. It didn't do a full rebuild because it wasn't 24 hours since the last one. I might just kill that behaviour.

thanks for clarifying so promptly, Dazzozo