[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest hugocard

Does anyone know a working app for this rom for notification lights? I can't get any other color than purple with stock settings.

here happening that too with stock(full wipes and clean install). Edited by hugocard

Guest Coffer52

It's not working for me either. I reinstalled everything twice with no luck. I just get classic search app. Is there any workaround for Google now?

something must have gone wrong with your flash, I made a clean install then updated Google search in the play store and it works fine now.

Guest TangerineTractor

So with the light flow app you got the green notification light working on CM10.1?

yep.

I have red for Gmail, yellow for exchange, blue for Twitter and green for whatsapp too match the icons.

Guest Dellboy2012

something must have gone wrong with your flash, I made a clean install then updated Google search in the play store and it works fine now.

Yeah, I just had to change system language to English, start Google know and revert back to my language. Thanks.

@everyone

I wish you guys would stop moaning and fighting over small things. I'm only 14, yet I have better things to do than complain over something so small.

Some advice for everyone would be to mind your own business unless the person is asking for the assistance, and stop whining over small things that really don't matter.

@Cyda please don't leave, just because some people don't agree with your thoughts, it doesn't mean you need to close up shop. You have done a lot of good work here, and we all really appreciate it. Thanks.

@moderator please clean up the thread as it is overflowing with useless stuff. Please remove:

- Repeated bug reports

- Pointless arguments

Thanks in advance.

Edited by kyan31

@everyone

I wish you guys would stop moaning and fighting over small things. I'm only 14, yet I have better things to do than complain over something so small, like bug reports.

Some advice for everyone would be to mind your own business unless the person is asking for the assistance, and stop whining over small things that really don't matter.

@Cyda please don't leave, just because some people don't agree with your thoughts, it doesn't mean you need to close up shop. You have done a lot of good work here, and we all really appreciate it. Thanks.

@moderator please clean up the thread as it is overflowing with useless stuff. Please remove:

- Repeated bug reports

- Pointless arguments

Thanks in advance.

+1

Enjoy the hardwork from the Dazz and enjoy the ROM... :D

Guest klodovik

need help..

i follow this tutorial --> http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/install-the-custom-rom/

All step is ok, then i need to go in ClockworkMod Recovery and click install zip from sd card, but i dont have that options??

downloaded cm10 and gapps, put on sd card.....

I have this option:

-----------------------------------------------------

Android system recovery <3e>

Android system recovery utility

reboot system now

apply update from sd card

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cache partition

touchscreen firmware update

Thats it...no mount and storage options, no install zip from sd card options

where i mistake, what to do now?

Ty very much

Guest klodovik

i do root, i have superusr icon in app. Clockwork mode recovery install success, and phoe reboot normaly, after that in instruction go this --> power butt + volume up, and i do it that, but i dont have clockwork recover....i have android...like in my capture...

what i need to do now?

Ty again!

need help..

i follow this tutorial --> http://huaweig300.co...the-custom-rom/

All step is ok, then i need to go in ClockworkMod Recovery and click install zip from sd card, but i dont have that options??

downloaded cm10 and gapps, put on sd card.....

I have this option:

-----------------------------------------------------

Android system recovery <3e>

Android system recovery utility

reboot system now

apply update from sd card

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cache partition

touchscreen firmware update

Thats it...no mount and storage options, no install zip from sd card options

where i mistake, what to do now?

Ty very much

You need to install CWM recovery. This means you need to update to ICS (BASEBAND 2030), root, unlock the bootloader, and then install CWM recovery. Once you have done this, you can start following the instructions on the opening post to install the ROM. Read the stickies to find out how to do all of this.

i do root, i have superusr icon in app. Clockwork mode recovery install success, and phoe reboot normaly, after that in instruction go this --> power butt + volume up, and i do it that, but i dont have clockwork recover....i have android...like in my capture...

what i need to do now?

Ty again!

Try installing CWM again.

Guest klodovik

i tryed 3-4 time, always is same.. :(

maybe i must install ICS custom ROM first, then repeat all this, or not?

Ty for help...

i try again, and when installing Clockwork, first --> sending bla bla.....okay, but writing is FAILED <command not found>

then phone reboot and power on normaly

uh....

Edited by klodovik

i tryed 3-4 time, always is same.. sad.png

maybe i must install ICS custom ROM first, then repeat all this, or not?

Ty for help...

i try again, and when installing Clockwork, first --> sending bla bla.....okay, but writing is FAILED <command not found>

then phone reboot and power on normaly

uh....

Are you on ICS or gingerbread? You need to be on ICS! Baseband 2030!

s***, Cyda's gone sad.png

Yeah, it's a bummer :(

I might ask Paul to become a moderator so I can sort out future problems on the G300 forum. I'm always here after 3.00 p.m GMT so it's not a problem. Maybe we could start a petition to get him back ;)

Edited by kyan31

Yeah, it's a bummer :(

I might ask Paul to become a moderator so I can sort out future problems on the G300 forum. I'm always here after 3.00 p.m GMT so it's not a problem. Maybe we could start a petition to get him back ;)

Hope this is OK?

Guest emyjojo

Has anybody else experienced very high volume during calls? It's almost as loud as speaker for me. If so, is there any way to fix this? I know that with CM9 and CM10 this was also an issue at first. Is this the same case or it's something that I have done wrong? Thanks.

Has anybody else experienced very high volume during calls? It's almost as loud as speaker for me. If so, is there any way to fix this? I know that with CM9 and CM10 this was also an issue at first. Is this the same case or it's something that I have done wrong? Thanks.

Exact same experience here. I did factory reset, format dalvik, format system.

Bug report (not by me) is here: http://code.google.c...ummary Modified