[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest pejicgoran

On rom whichs works well install apn backup from market and made backup apn.Then on any rom do restore backup and it will work.

Guest dalyer

I!! i have b961 ics vodafone PT, and after i root and unlock my bootloader phone i install latest jb update and wen i reboot my phone i have no network access it cant registes on the network vodafone pt but i cant make calls or send sms imei is ok, baseband is 2030, even with build 29.11.2013 with cm10,2 same thing... can anyone help??

the only way i can access my operator is with stock+ and stock ics

Go to apn settings and see whats is problem.

APN should have no bearing on carrier connection for voice calls and texts - just carrier data access and MMS...

I presume there's a typo here?

it cant can registes on the network vodafone pt but i cant make calls or send sms

Guest tiagosantos88

On rom whichs works well install apn backup from market and made backup apn.Then on any rom do restore backup and it will work.

I try with apn backup and cwm touc hybrid because my volume buttons dosent work, it seem to be working but on my status bar on the bottom were the op name's showing it still says no internet connection unless i plus the data on, on apn settings.... Now even with sim bean v8 is happening

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 9alex3

[sOLVED]

Guys, anyone having issues with GApps? Namely, when I install ROM and then GApps, the Google Play Services and Store should update, and they do, but then everything goes wrong and when I try to open Play Store it says "App isn't installed". No matter what I try, it keeps happening and then the whole system goes down with tons of "process XXX has stopped unexpectedly". Can't even install any other app from storage, it gives me "out of space" error.

If anybody has some solution, I would very appreciate it. I really decided this ROM is the best working for this phone, 'cause all the relevant options (including Wi-Fi tethering, torch tile in quick pull-down menu, overclocking, etc.) are included.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: I also have tried the most recent gapps package, which is 20130812, and it's the same.

EDIT 2: I won't delete post, 'cause maybe someone else experience such a problem. But, I managed to solve it by flashing older CWM, the hybrid 6.0.2.7 one, as pejicgoran said in one of previous posts.

Edited by 9alex3

Guest dalyer

If you check the forum you'll find RIL images somewhere but you need to be careful with what you do with these and what you flash!

Do you have a properly/officially unlocked bootloader just in case the hacked/unofficially unlocked one is causing problems here (not sure that it can though...)?

Edited by dalyer

Guest imrahx

If you check the forum you'll find RIL images somewhere but you need to be careful with what you do with these and what you flash!

Do you have a properly/officially unlocked bootloader just in case the hacked/unofficially unlocked one is causing problems here (not sure that it can though...)?

Thank you for responding.

What is exactly a RIL image?

Guest dalyer

Radio Interface Layer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Interface_Layer

E.g.: http://www.modaco.com/topic/357975-archive-ril-for-all-stock-based-ics-roms/

No offence but if you didn't know that then you probably shouldn't even attempt to flash one.

You might be better off flashing a stock ROM (e.g. stock ICS B952) - which I believe also flashes the RIL associated with that ROM - and then just root/unlock bootloader/flash recovery and then flash custom ROMs.

• 4 months later...
Guest AThousandTears

I couldn't resist installing this. It runs so much smoother and i rarely have lag while scrolling fast through pages, unlike the old ICS version i had. Only one problem.

The wifi won't work. I can connect to networks but no web page will load. Not even Play Store. Also my 3g internet dosen't work. So i actually have no internet acces on my phone. The only way i can get stuff like photos apk's and other is through usb.

Is there any way to fix it? And if not, can i get back to the official ICS version? Please answer fast!

• 1 month later...
Guest AThousandTears

Hi everyone.

I installed this rom and i seem to have a problem. The wifi wont work. i connect to my wifi address but internet wont work. Please help

Edited by AThousandTears