[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest joandrade

Boa noite Mário podes me explicar como resolveste o problema do som?

If you're going to ask for a solution on the topic, ask it in english so other people can try it too.

And please keep the double posting to a minimum, it gets hard as it is going through countless reports of the same problems, by people who don't even care to read the whole topic or at least the first 4 or 5 pages, where almost everything has been reported.

Guest Igoritza

R1 Issues:

• Bluetooth sleep is intentionally disabled - it causes crashes otherwise
  • Some new areas of the UI run a little slowly
  • Hardware accelerated video decoding: OpenMax is not fully operational, though most applications decode video perfectly fine.
    • Working: BBC iPlayer, BBC Media Player, Stock video player, Gallery, MX player (SW, HW only), and others. Issues with TVCatchup app.

[*]Camera shutter lag: Use third party app/reduce photo resolution if unbearable

[*]Higher than expected battery drain for first 80% of battery

[*]SystemUI crashes when changing theme

[*]Camera panoramic mode distortions

[*]Stock camcorder videos have excessive bitrate: ~ 623kilobytes/sec, ~46 sec 640x480 video ~ 28MB.

[*]Rare slow wakeup from sleep/system lag until kill recent apps

Issues above observed when flashing ROM and JB gapps after full wipe/factory reset, and system & cust partition unmount and format x2 (two times) with battery pulls inbetween, using the recommended CWM version (see OP), ie. reboot recovery, CWM factory reset, mounts and storage, format system, format cust. Battery pull, and then repeat. Then flash ROM and new gapps.

If you're having issues which others are not, it's worth trying this method first, escpecially with battery pulls between the three factory resets and system and cust formats. Remember to unmount before formatting these partitions. Careful, don't format SD or emmc.

Great work, sincere gratitude towards the dev. Keep up the good work, confident everything will be resolved in time.

(Note: Issues above simplified list, see bugtracker for detailed list: (coming up))

(Click the green up arrow if it appers here :-) )

should this be edited with -

Wifi tethering

alarm problem

LED colors

also .. ?

Im reading multiple themes for this ROM (serbian android forums) and I am really thinking is it worth installing. Could you say that this ROM is good for everyday use ?

Edited by Igoritza

Guest jake460

Not sure if jake460 was looking for the generic/original link2sd or the link2int mod but I guess that the latter will do?

Cyda's original links seem to still work but not sure if these too will disappear anon:

link2int install: http://www.solidfile...m/d/8fe9b93cb4/

link2int remove: http://www.solidfile...m/d/056e9e1f15/

Check the thread for comments on installing/using this - other than the original post!

http://www.modaco.co...125-delete-pls/

Hope this helps.

Edit: I've just seen kyan31's post above but since I'm posting Cyda's original file share links I presume that this is OK? If/when Cyda decides to invalidate these then so be it?

Edit 2: if link2int totally disappears then this thread (and a few others?) may be of interest as I think that link2int originated here or was inspired by this?

thanks dalyer, just what i was looking for

Fantastic rom, except for one thing:

Last night, 17% battery drain during 7 hours sleep, this morning 20min wifi surfing - another 18% drain.

I know this is not something that gives final conclusions, due to various reasons, but it is significant.

Wifi on, GPS on, data off, bluetooth off, brightness ~30%, no apps except for Google Maps that used 1min of CPU.

cqr3gjuogo61zd8yc2ov.jpg

Previous rom used 0-2% of battery during sleep, and 10-20% during one hour wifi surfing.

Ups!

Tried to turn it on (screen), during PC charge - only reaction comes from lights on soft buttons.

Previous actions were: one call sent and recieved and this screenshot taken - all during charge.

Have to pull battery :angry: (I hate this since this is my third battery pull, after flashing 9 roms)

Edited by dakok

Guest Hoggonator

For those who want a nice camera, try this one from MIUI:

g4cqrt7hy849v1lmfk3.jpg

Do you have a link to this in the play store please, cannot find it for love nor money.

Neither for love, nor for money, but for the link download for sure...

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4huyVgvdssGdFozM3RlTWtqaTg/edit[/CODE]

Edited by dakok

Guest MrPuddington
Fantastic rom, except for one thing:

Last night, 17% battery drain during 7 hours sleep, this morning 20min wifi surfing - another 18% drain.

I alsways have high battery drain on WiFi, even with a stock ROM. Are you sure the WiFi was on before installing the new ROM? Because there is an option to switch off WiFi if the display is off, and I would very much recommend it, unless you need WiFi.

Also in my experience battery drain during high use, especially with a weak battery, leads to very erratic battery readings. That seems to be a hardware problem.

But I agree: with WiFi and mobile data off, battery life is great, with either one on not so much.

Edited by MrPuddington

On Baidu rom I had GPS, data, WIFI on all the time and consumption was ZILCH.

Actual use of those and automatic switching was perfect btw.

(for the first release - CM10.1 is absolutely fantastic)

Guest klodovik

Finally install this ROM, i big confused with tick/untick USB debbuging mode...but i learn on hard way...

Ty 2 all for helping me....

This rom is excellent!

Guest Colossae3.23

For those who want a nice camera, try this one from MIUI:

g4cqrt7hy849v1lmfk3.jpg

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4huyVgvdssGdFozM3RlTWtqaTg/edit[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Have you been able to find exposure settings is this? I had a look in it, and I found that the shutter button opens up zoom control, but the +/- on the left side looks to me like white balance, not exposure. Thanks

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

I'm still on CM10 (not 10.1) R1 and recently took to switching to 2G from 3G to avoid the "3G reboot" problem while on the move around town and my battery life is significantly better as a result. I know that 2G should use less battery than 3G but I am surprised at the difference. I don't know if this would be the case on any ROM (i.e. not CM10/10.1)?

Yes, I have exactly the same experience on variety of ROM's (stock, stock-based, etc.), with "2G only" phone seems to consume 3 times less power (e.g. get 3 solid days of usage, compared with 1 day with 3G).

Guest Colossae3.23

I guess exposure is automatic. Couldn`t find anything else to set.

thanks for confirming. It's a nice feature to have, especially with such a rubbish camera as we have. But in saying that, when you are talking about cameras on mobiles, exposure control almost always means image processing. And whenever that happens, image quality takes the hit.

Anyway, if someone wants exposure control, the camera below has it. I don't think its as fast, or as lightweight, as the MIUI camera, but its working much better than the stock one atm.

http://pan.baidu.com...7&uk=3557259794

Installation of the camera, the perfect solution

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest kieranswhite

I recommended deep sleep power saver pro . it turns of data and WiFi while the phone is locked and turns them on after a specified time to allow emails and things to come through . 66% after a full days usage with both WiFi and data on!!

Guest hugocard

reporting in: this rom is awesome. just need some more speed and fixes on somethings (like when you open temple run and the wole phone crashes) and it will be perfect.