[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest tcpaulh

Hello to everyone, I installed this ROM yesterday and today I've got 3-4 freezes and had to pull battery out??? Solutions enyone?? :blush:

Format system partition in cwm and factory reset before installing

Guest Alkafer

Hi everybody. Have this rom since a couple of days and I'm very happy with it, but i have a little issue that I want to fix. I explain: I listen to music in PlayerPro when I'm working, so I use a handfree headsets. The problem is that I can't play next song by keeping headsets button, it always open Google voice search. Is there any way to fix this?

See you and thanks for this wonderful rom.

Guest yoyamaster

Format system partition in cwm and factory reset before installing

Tnx for the tip, but I alredy did that yesterday because WIFI wasn't working.Now WIFI works just fine but this freezes giving me a hard time...

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my bad english gramatics...

Guest gaijyn1981

Tnx for the tip, but I alredy did that yesterday because WIFI wasn't working.Now WIFI works just fine but this freezes giving me a hard time...

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my bad english gramatics...

Happened to me too...and random reboots...

I wiped system,factory reset,cache,dalvik cache (even with battery pulled out between them...)

Edited by gaijyn1981

apps are wirking slower then in cm10 or cm9, but intergreited working fine, maximum speker volume is terible, camera is realy slow, everyting else is working fine for my aye.

Guest yoyamaster

Happened to me too...and random reboots...

I wiped system,factory reset,cache,dalvik cache (even with battery pulled out between them...)

exactly the same here

Others have claimed improvements with various other approachs - e.g. different RILs, tweaking certain options (e.g. http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2083786) but most of that is anecdotal and unconfirmed as a general fix.

I tried the suggestion mentioned in the link but still got reboots. I had enabled SIM PIN lock and installed the SIM Locked Notifier app to alert me to such a reboot and just got one. So back to toggling to 2G in screen off/sleep mode again for now...

Guest tcpaulh

That was my firmware... :(

I know Daz is looking at properly unlocking our bootloader. Turns out it wasn't done right and some people are getting reboots when using 3g. You can try disabling 3G and see if that makes a difference. I'm not proposing it as any kind of permanent solution, just troubleshooting.

Could you just flash B952 Infusion or a 952 CWM repack first, reboot, then install 10.1?

No because it wouldn't change the low level stuff that gets updated when using an update.app.

Guest tcpaulh

Hello to everyone, I installed this ROM yesterday and today I've got 3-4 freezes and had to pull battery out??? Solutions enyone?? :blush:

As you're getting a lot of freezes, you may be just the person we need to collect kmsg logs at the time of the freeze. It needs to be running before the freeze to capture it. See my signature. If that doesn't catch the problem, you can try adding the "-b radio" option to a standard logcat which will dump the radio buffer.

Guest yoyamaster

As you're getting a lot of freezes, you may be just the person we need to collect kmsg logs at the time of the freeze. It needs to be running before the freeze to capture it. See my signature. If that doesn't catch the problem, you can try adding the "-b radio" option to a standard logcat which will dump the radio buffer.

I'm not sure that I understood you, but i'll try to read that and do what you wrote.

First of all I would like to join all of you that think Daz did a fantastic job on this ROM, THANKS DAZ!!

Second: I know thethering doesn't work, but I had this before on a different device and a 3rd party tether app solved the issue. I don't seem to have any luck with that on this ROM though. Anybody know of a tether app that works on it? Or should I forget about thether for now?

Guest Dovahpig

I think the only bug that needs straightening out asap is in-call volume. The distortion makes it really hard to understand what the other person is saying, and it bloody hurts my ears!

+1

its madness

Guest obscuremind

First of all I would like to join all of you that think Daz did a fantastic job on this ROM, THANKS DAZ!!

Second: I know thethering doesn't work, but I had this before on a different device and a 3rd party tether app solved the issue. I don't seem to have any luck with that on this ROM though. Anybody know of a tether app that works on it? Or should I forget about thether for now?

You're talking about hotspot tethering or usb tethering?

USB tethering works for me using the tethering from rom.

Edited by obscuremind

Guest lemonade747

I cant use a-gps in google map, it cant locate my position with 3G data/wifi, only by gps, but it's very slow, 2 minutes to locate my position, how can it be? :o

Just a silly question:

Do you people delete needles folders on your internal and external card prior to rom flashing.

I thought that cwm pre-flashing procedure and flashing alone deletes data from internal card

but it seems that this isn`t so???

Maybe some of our rom problems arised from this fact?

Or am I just jabbering rubbish?

Edited by dakok

Guest intensedarkness

Just a silly question:

Do you people delete needles folders on your internal and external card prior to rom flashing.

I thought that cwm pre-flashing procedure and flashing alone deletes data from internal card

Jabbering rubbish :P

Just a silly question:

What do you mean by "delete needles"?

Sorry. "Needless".

And I meant folders leftovers with settings from previous applications,

I found out, after flashing one rom, that downloaded themes showed again,

although I deleted everything from sd card and did complete cwm procedure.

Guest poliacido

Sorry. "Needless".

And I meant folders leftovers with settings from previous applications,

I found out, after flashing one rom, that downloaded themes showed again,

although I deleted everything from sd card and did complete cwm procedure.

i think you mean useless folders in sd from previous installed rom...

but yes, i usually delete all folders in sd, then i paste inside the rom and the gapps.... dunno if helps, but i prefer a fresh and clean install :)