[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I currently have installed CM9 on my G300 and it is awesome! But i heard about project butter that came with the jelly bean. Does it really improves the fps from ICS to JB? Has anyone observed this?

For daily use, yes. Menus are ultra quick and smooth. For games I don't know.

Guest stevewhite1

I and some other people have found problems with sdcards unmounting, on cm10 and now 10.1. My card is a 32gig class 10 Sandisk. I had some free time so I decided to get a logcat, hoping it might be a fixable problem. I'm attaching the long version, and an edited-highlights version. Hope it's helpful :)

Anyone else having this problem? Have tried flashing it from scratch but still get the sd card not being read most the time. Reverted back to infusion rom and there's no problem.. strange :wacko:

Guest pedroxe

i have some problem when opening videos from the facebook app. there's always a green lines at the bottom of the video.

google chrome with touchpal keyboard it has strange behaviour. it becomes invisible. pages start appearing in duplicate when you scroll down.

camera in much better on this version! excellent job!

Guest Externalnet

When using VOIP over WIFI I experience spontanious reboots. When I disable VOIP over WIFI the reboots are gone.

I would love to see this fixed in the next release, but thanks anyway for this amazing rom

WOW!!!! What a ROM Daz, nothing short of amazing.

Having used your CM10 Rom R1, R2 then R5 I have been amazed at you work. Then I dropped my G300 and the3 internal LCD Screen was busted.

Took the phone to 3 mobile phon erepair shops in Belfast, The first said that they could not get the parts. The second, politely stated that they do not repair Huawei crap and the third was going to charge me a whopping £69.99! I was shattered. Considering a nearly new can be bought for £80 direct from Vodaphone or brand new for £100, I was bemused.

A search on ebay threw up one Chinese supplier who said it would come direct from the factory for £21.99. Paid £3 for a faster delivery and it arrive, roughly 10 days later. A Romanian Youtube video and an hour to carry out the operation meant that I once more had my g300 back in operation.

Now, due to previous backups etc. I was back in action like before, but with CM10 R5, factory wipe and deleting caches etc I started getting weird artifacts that would effect the entire top menu bar. Mangled looking, several re installs later I decide just to fresh install CM10 R5 and then go straight up to CM10.1.

Amazing! So few bugs, so easy to install and use. Just a sheer work of brillance Daz! I was initially disappointed that on first appearances the Developer options had been removed. That minor point was soon elevated to great heights when I tapped the version area 5times.

Since then, just yesterday, it has been running perfectly! Battery life seems to be excellent as well when compared to CM10 R5 for some reason.

Basically all i really wanted to say was thank you!

Edited by ptoner

Dazzozo's signature shows another way to thank him... :)

Point taken and donation given dalyer.

Did notice that the quick bar power widget option for vibration only does not work. cant select it for some reason.

Forget about the above. School boy error.

Edited by ptoner

Guest Necrowakker

Wonderful rom. Everything works really well Thank you for your hard work. I'm not sure if its been resolved, and its probably an issue with CM10.1 but as well as the phone runs I find it has huge battery drain whenever I use wifi. everything still works, just when I have wifi off, I can get over 5 days without needing to charge. but with wifi on, I need to charge every day.

The wifi signal is pretty strong everywhere in my house, and normally its in the same room as the hub, so I dont see it being a weak signal forcing the battery to drain. is there any settings to lower the wifi power? I use the phone very little and I have alot of settings manually set for battery saving. but any time I have wifi on, its runs down I can get about 20hours when on standby, with very minimum use.

Thank you for your time.

Guest Unknownliviu

When i try to play Temple run 2, it runs perfectly for about a couple of minutes then the whole phone just freezes. This had been happening on the 10.0 as well,but it appears like the problem persists. Thanks for your work anyway, it's awesome !

Guest drazzopardi

Has anyone had issues with this ROM and the call quality seeming like it is maximum volume and on bluetooth seeming very distorted on and off? About to move from it but like it apart from that. To Clarify its 10.1-20130127-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R1 that I am referring to

Edited by drazzopardi

Guest ShineTerry

Hey,

I am kinda a newbie to all this

This is my first custom rom in my device

Its good, love the interface I dont know why does it lag for me....

And when i play temple run 2, it actually freezes....Please help

Should I use apps like setcpu?

Should I use apps like setcpu?

I'm finding 10.1 quite laggy lately but it could be the apps/utils that I have installed.

You can overclock via System settings > Performance > Processor > Max CPU freq

Guest semper fidelis

Occur when a ParanoidAndroid to run on Huawei G300? ... A version 4.1.2 or CM 4.2 based on Dazzozo's 10.1? ... Or a functional variant AOKP for the same phone? I ask this because most get a version of the Dazzle, (Cyda) or of Baidu, change them a bit, and then put them here and brag that they have done something. I think there are plenty of good options for CM9, 10, Infusion, etc.. Those who want to impress should look like can do more. You should not be upset anyone for this job, even if it's a little critical of some.

Those who have spent a bit of time MODACO have already learned to modify their own ROMs, or customize them. For example, although I never had any link with a ROM here, I modified and customized exactly as I wanted CM10.1 of Dazzle and works perfectly on my G300.

I say this because there are other ROMs that can be developed and that would interest many people. I do not get to do this for me I'm not a developer and do not have time for it, but I wish to test a PA or AOKP good option for G300.

Once again - no one should feel offended.

Thanks for understanding!