[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest alhimyaa

Is there a way to backup the settings, homescreen apps, widgets and their positions etc before installing R2 as a clean wipe? I back up all the apps and contacts which are the main things using Wondershare Mobile. I use google sync for data or titanium backup. I am worried that restoring too much may interfere with the newly installed system and invalidate any benefits of fully wiping before installing R2 if that makes sense.

The download is very slow, so I will try it tomorrow. Can anyone confirm:

- WiFi tethering working

- Camera lag fixed

- Lockscreen lag fixed

Wi-Fi tethering does not work, and the camera is still very laggy.

Is there a way to backup the settings, homescreen apps, widgets and their positions etc before installing R2 as a clean wipe? I back up all the apps and contacts which are the main things using Wondershare Mobile. I use google sync for data or titanium backup. I am worried that restoring too much may interfere with the newly installed system and invalidate any benefits of fully wiping before installing R2 if that makes sense.

i use gobackup - got the apk from one of tillaz's roms (cant remember which one) .

works very well and i havent had any problems so far

Guest alhimyaa

i use gobackup - got the apk from one of tillaz's roms (cant remember which one) .

Thanks mate, will check it out tomorrow.

Guest nsmacd1

Seconded! - Link's here - https://play.google....mJhY2t1cC5leCJd

It seems to store the backup on the internal SD, so make sure that you copy the GobackUp folder to your main SD card before wiping!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest 今年春晚不好看

谢谢Daz!楼上有个哥们说的挺对,所以注册个号上来支持你一下。现在智能手机市场苹果,三星,HTC,各占一方。华为想取得市场,除了在硬件上下功夫,还要在Rom上有更多的进步,正因为有了像Daz这样的兄弟,才让我们这样的华为用户手机个性起来,再次感谢!我这英语也不好,就不整英文了,你们看的懂的看,看不懂拉倒。

Hello ,

Already thank you for this rom, but I was wondering, how do we ensure that you use the phone's internal memory instead of the SD? (for example, pictures taken)

Thank you.

Guest between3and26characters

First time I tried updating through the OTA updater it failed because I didn't have enough space on my SD card and it also gave me a stuck notification. If anyone else gets this, go to Settings>Apps>All>Download manager and clear data. Other than that great update and thanks for the ROM.

I thought that games performance was better than R1 but now I think that it still lagging :/ I want a ROM focused on games... :(

Don't moan about it here. You can't expect great performance from a single core device. Usually the B952 based ROMs perform well with games, so try one of those.