[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

s*** s*** s*** I enabled secondary display! badword! I have to start over again. :huh:

^ I knew I forgot to mention something. Don't enable that option everybody! :P

Guest NikitoGR

^ I knew I forgot to mention something. Don't enable that option everybody! :P

Hahahahahahaahhahaah oh you! :P The good news is that I just wiped cache all are working like a charm again!

Pffff reinstalling the rom.

Edited by NikitoGR

Also, checked the version after factory wipe etc and it was, 4.2.2. After a restore its now 4.2.1. Am I doing something stupid . is it because I do a full restore? Should I just restore data?

Guest ukimann

Read read read. You need to download the SDK and create or repalce the path in the system variables/path. Or if you're using tools (such as services.jar patcher etc) which use adb itself, go to sdk, copy the adb files and paste/replace them with the tool's adb.

I thought I did, guess too much beer last night :D

All good now, thanks guys

Guest NikitoGR

I thought I did, guess too much beer last night :D

All good now, thanks guys

Ha! :P

Daz, this phone doesn't have safe mode? I'm pressing vol up+down+power and it shows me up a pink screen. What is this?

Yes, if you selected format /system in mounts and storage as well as factory reset then I'm not sure what else to suggest. Your gapps version should be the one dated 2012/12/12

I am using that version, not sure what to do from here. Doing the battery calibration didn't seem to do anything either like I suspected. R2 is marginally better, but still pretty problematic with the battery. Gonna give it a few days to make a judgment but I can see already it won't last the 48h+ with moderate-heavy usage that I get in Infusion, doubt it'll even do half as much by the looks of it in the last few hours. :(

Guest mothership

I have to say "AWESOME WORK" buddy! It's very good, quick and smooth as well.

Here's just a one problem - could you repair the speed in camera? It takes a long time..

I have to say "AWESOME WORK" buddy! It's very good, quick and smooth as well.

Here's just a one problem - could you repair the speed in camera? It takes a long time..

It's a common issue. I'm sure Dazzozo is working on it.

I have noticed R2 is much smoother, especially when scrolling and when pulling down the notification bar :)

Nice work!

P.s Does anyone know how to make the Dash Clock widget fit properly on the lock screen? The date and month are cut off at the bottom when un-expanded.

post-969101-0-24842100-1361140912_thumb.

I also love the 'circle with percentage' battery style. It spins :lol:

Edited by kyan31

P.s Does anyone know how to make the Dash Clock widget fit properly on the lock screen? The date and month are cut off at the bottom when un-expanded.

Same here. I think it's a DPI issue/made for larger screens. Early days yet I guess, though plenty plugins available already.

Guest philip1

Got it working thanks. I did a back up before wipe using allbackup. This new version won't install allbackup apk and I can't see allbackup on play store. How do I restore my backed up contacts etc? I have the allbackup backup saved to me sd card

Guest sasa_gm

I have noticed R2 is much smoother, especially when scrolling and when pulling down the notification bar :)

Nice work!

post-969101-0-24842100-1361140912_thumb.

I also love the 'circle with percentage' battery style. It spins :lol:

Same problem for 4.3 inchs Skate. Such a pity...