[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest merchan

Hey daz, a question.

Is the notification bar gpu accelerated? I turned on "force gpu rendering" and I'm getting better smoothness when pulling the notification bar in some areas like when I'm on settings app.

Guest unaszplodrmann

I thought that games performance was better than R1 but now I think that it still lagging :/ I want a ROM focused on games... :(

I want a phone focused on games... :(

Got it working thanks. I did a back up before wipe using allbackup. This new version won't install allbackup apk and I can't see allbackup on play store. How do I restore my backed up contacts etc? I have the allbackup backup saved to me sd card

allbackup wont work on JB ,you will have to use a different backup app - gobackup is mentioned quite often..

Guest mattia107

WiFi tethering does NOT work help

thank :unsure:

tethering non funziona aiuto

grazie :unsure:

il tethering non funzionante é un bug conosciuto. Dovremo pazientare un pò.

I got the process system not responding warning after a reboot - just press wait and its fine

Me too after every boot (OTA update from R1)

Wifi and blutooth tethering don't work, otherwise good Android revision.

Thanks Daz ! :-)

Edited by Gippox

Guest deki032

Huh .. my personal opinion is that r1 stable than the up-date .. and when I did OTA, some programs have not worked (zedge, weather 2 umbrela,gsm signal ..) and then I went to clean instal and solve problems with the programs, But the event of various types fc (launcher, dsp ...), the programs stop working, Spirit FM does not work,process system, etc.On moments it all works as it should, but its still lagy and just when it should not have (last night would have occurred without the sound on you tube, which is again solved the restart), but if I'm going to spend the day with phone restart... Dazz rushed up with this date, and that is not resolved r1 problem ... Dazz work is very respectful and I try to be objective..Any way Dazz tnx

This may be a really dumb question but if I want to install a .apk like gobackup.apk can I just zip it into the CM ROM app folder so it will install when I flash the new ROM, instead of manually installing them afterwards?

Did you recalibrate the battery? I found that it made more difference on this rom than with any other.

how do u recalibrate?

This keeps cropping up here and elsewhere but nobody ever answers the question. If they mean deleting battery stats or charging to 100% and then "a bit more" then it's most likely BS and has been debunked elsewhere. Any perceived changes in performance are most likely placebo...