[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Pain_Deluxe

And i think its a kernel issue too. Because the old 2.6 Kernel ist faster on 3D games and has no graphic isues on some games.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest NikitoGR

Huawei didn't release all the drivers etc for people to build ICS or JB from scratch, so what you have with the ground up builds is an incredible feat by our devs getting around those issues.

The first part is enough. I just want to discuss it. I'm not complaining, I'm not so dumb. I had the x10 and now devs have released JB rom.

So what if we start a petition or email Huawei to give us the sources? WTF, is a chinese company :P Moto , Sony and HTC are giving even tools for unlocking bootloaders etc

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest classless

The first part is enough. I just want to discuss it. I'm not complaining, I'm not so dump. I had the x10 and now devs have released JB rom.

So what if we start a petition or email Huawei to give us the sources? WTF, is a chinese company :P Moto , Sony and HTC are giving even tools for unlocking bootloaders etc

+1

Guest kiyoheha

I was wondering if anyone could help, every now and then when i tunr my screen on and unlock it i get the message "process system is not responding", it happens often and i am not sure what is wrong but it does not seem to affect the phone much.

Guest NikitoGR

I was wondering if anyone could help, every now and then when i tunr my screen on and unlock it i get the message "process system is not responding", it happens often and i am not sure what is wrong but it does not seem to affect the phone much.

This happens in every boot.

Guest clayts450

I got this after restoring all my apps and data with Titanium Back Up. I booted into recovery, did a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and then had to set up 10.1 again. This time I just restored the apps I actually needed, and importantly did not restore my contacts (as this was in an ICS compatible format) and touch wood been okay since.

Guest dubitoergosum

The first part is enough. I just want to discuss it. I'm not complaining, I'm not so dumb. I had the x10 and now devs have released JB rom.

Yea, good idea! Huawei would even profit from that actually, as more people would buy the G300 if fan chefs/supporters could release (more) stable ROMs.

Guest stryker_au

Phone starts, but Android Keyboard (AOSP) crashes immediately, the tries to re-launch and crashes again.

And more, Play Market cannot start to install other keyboard.

So I can not enjoy 4.2 :)

same error happened to me

@Dazzozo and team

I'm currently creating a ROM based on CM10.1, but my modified settings.apk is not showing up after a clean flash. If I make a flashable zip for it, and flash it over the ROM, it shows up fine. Do you know what could be causing this to happen? The only things modified in the apk is the strings.xml, I changed 'INTERFACE' to 'CYANOGENMOD SETTINGS' to be exact. Anyway, Thanks in advance.

Never mind, I fixed it :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest NikitoGR

same error happened to me

Wipe all data, system, cache and reflash lol as you see it's your fault.

@SL_The_Hedgehog c The issue is yours fault, and it's up to you if you want to use it or not. We will not cry. If it was a "global" issue, that it was happening to everyone then yes you can complain for a fix. Again it's your fault that you didn't use the guide correctly

Guest kashmiri

Was a good ROM to try - thanks Daz. After a month of use I now went back to Slim ROM - true it's ICS 4.0.4, not JB, but the ROM is incredibly fast and bug-free.

Guest Degurney

Troubles..

I`m trying to do the downgrade jobby... but I`m failing at the first hurdle.

Tried this on two different pcs and a laptop now... I can`t get adb working with my phone..unlockbootloader.exe or the imei bat files way finds my phone. I have installed and uninstalled the G300 drivers numerous times. I get no issues installing, no exclamation marks in device manager..

but adb to my phone is a non starter.

any ideas???

Guest peterck

Credit to dazzo and everyone working on this rom. But I'm Having a bit of a problem with the Lockscreen, it's not that fixed there is still some lag often. Everything else works wonderful for me :D

Guest NikitoGR

Man... I downloaded the cm10 and I couldn't understand why it was so strange (different status bar) FC's especially with the gapps12/12/12. Then I went to the info and I saw that I was running the cm10 instead of the 10.1. Oh god what I did? :P

I have a touch bug with the rayman. I read somewhere that it's kernel issue, but I don't think so. I must email to ubisoft too...

Guest Degurney

Troubles..

I`m trying to do the downgrade jobby... but I`m failing at the first hurdle.

Tried this on two different pcs and a laptop now... I can`t get adb working with my phone..unlockbootloader.exe or the imei bat files way finds my phone. I have installed and uninstalled the G300 drivers numerous times. I get no issues installing, no exclamation marks in device manager..

but adb to my phone is a non starter.

any ideas???

ahhh I`ll answer this myself then ;)

Why isn't ADB working?

https://plus.google....sts/M2pVM7Y6MTq

You need to update your Android platform tools and then approve the PC on your device. Android 4.2.2 feature.

d`oh

On R6 "Barcode Scanner" doesn't work for me anymore. Anyone else?

Wrong thread, this is CM10.1 NOT CM10 :)

To fix the barcode scanner, install CM10.1 R2, it is newer after all so why wouldn't you want it?

Edited by kyan31