[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I tried, but it just quits after the first step I think. As far as I understand it does not have the latest adb executable, so it cannot talk to Android 4.2.2. And I don't want to install a different ROM just to try this.

I don't know about the ADB/Anrdoid 4.2.2 compatibility issue but what error are you getting and are you sure that it's not the "permission denied" issue mentioned in the original post of the bootloader thread? Make sure to open a DOS box/command shell and run it from there and not from Windows Explorer in order to see/capture all of the logging output of the script.

Edited by dalyer

Guest MrPuddington
I don't know about the ADB/Anrdoid 4.2.2 compatibility issue but what error are you getting

error: device not found

Just what I would expect with an out of date adb version.

Guest NikitoGR

I think its part of Google now, there is no specific widget. Well I can't be sure, just have a look :P

Nuhhh! I just found a modified apk and works like a charm. There is a command for the now; What's the song

Here is a link to the thread. Download the Cyanogenmod 10.1 apk and flash it. Then install it from the system/app normally and then set permissions to rw-r-r.

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest Milky Joe

Yeah 4.2.2 has an issue with battery draining...

Guys what is going on with google ears? I can't find the widget.

It gets frozen by Google for some reason. Use Titanium Backup or an app like App Quarantine to unfreeze it. You'll have to do it every reboot.

Guest NikitoGR

It gets frozen by Google for some reason. Use Titanium Backup or an app like App Quarantine to unfreeze it. You'll have to do it every reboot.

Thanks for your interesting! With this way I found, it will enable it permanently ;)

Is it normal that the cpu usage to be 100% all the time? Even when i do nothing, in settings, performance the cpu clock stays at maximum frequency, Even tough ondemand is the governor

Guest mothership

Unfortunately I have to return to CM10.

CM10.1 looks really awesome, but after a few weeks it's getting slower etc. I prefer reliability.

Keep up good works, I'll try the next version of this ROM, hope it will be better.

Guest Degurney

I`d like to return to 10.1 or 9. But I can`t get the Android SDK thing figured out..

I unpack the .zip and run SDK Manager.exe and it ends up things installed... but I still don`t have any luck when I connect my phone..

Can I ask if anyone has done it to give me the steps please?

Darren

hi, interesting, with this rom i dont have 3G restarts.. but if i turn off mobile data and wifi for night.. at morning i dont have any signal from operator and must restart.. (so data must stay enabled.. np i have sheduled backup) :)

OpenGL is better and faster in this rom.. but more freezing.. more games then in 4.1 etc roms is freezing now :(

Guest carrthee89

Daz please throw an update.. 4.2.2 is much better than 4.1.2 but due to some problems like battery drain and serious lags after some time we are not able to use this as daily.. Just a request on behalf of all..

Guest NikitoGR
Daz please throw an update.. 4.2.2 is much better than 4.1.2 but due to some problems like battery drain and serious lags after some time we are not able to use this as daily.. Just a request on behalf of all..

Man he is working on it, relax...

Guest bunnymyhoney

OK - I may be being really, really thick here - but, I have been to http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8815&type= and am not 100% sure which I shold be down loading to upgrade my device to CM10.1.

I down loaded cm-10-20130217-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R6.zip to my desktop but then saw talk of R2 being more stable etc.

I'm being thick aren't I ......

Guest Colossae3.23

OK - I may be being really, really thick here - but, I have been to http://getcm.thebron...ice=u8815&type= and am not 100% sure which I shold be down loading to upgrade my device to CM10.1.

I down loaded cm-10-20130217-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R6.zip to my desktop but then saw talk of R2 being more stable etc.

I'm being thick aren't I ......

na, your alright. I made this mistake myself. Its just that he made some updates on the same day (or a day apart) for a couple of roms. So, the file names look very similar. CM10.1 (4.2.2) is up to R2 and CM10 (4.1.2) is up to R6. They are two different roms, and there are two different discussions about them. Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest hugocard

I dont know if this was already reported, but i have a serious problem that is making me leave this rom until its fixed(and ive been on cm roms by dazzo since ever).

most of the times, when i turn on and off the wi fi or the data traffic, the phone stops receiving any message or call. I really dont know why this happen, but please fix it. i love this rom, but this needs to be fixed. :s

(Installed with full wipes)

Edited by hugocard

Guest Rattonboy

This has probably been answered before but does anyone else get a considerable amount of lag when on WiFi It runs ok when without WiFi but as soon i connect to a network everything becomes a little sluggish, I even have that Greenify app that hibernates apps in the background but I still get lag. Any help will be appreciated. My Blade runs much smoother when on WiFi, so I think it is a weird issue!

Edited by Rattonboy

Guest dubitoergosum

I see some of you have lags in general, me too, especially when I wanna use my phone after a longer time, like 15-20 minutes, or more. But what about the keyboard lag? Anyone else experiencing that? Sometimes it gets seriously annoying.. Also, how do I turn off the vibration when I type?