• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3412 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ok, I´ll try it. I had 460, which from my point enough, but higher will be better. maybe.

Uh don't set it higher, it will drain your battery quickly. I thought you hadn't increase these values. Try rebooting it or flashing the ROM again by wiping cache dalvik cache, system.

Posted · Report post

It's a great custom rom but i don't use it anymore because is very slow in application and in games. IT LOOKS GREAT but i wait a new release with few problems.

Posted · Report post

Hello everyone! Monday night i've instaled this ROM on my device (huawei ascend g300) and then i've made the update. It is great and works fine... However, since there, i'm having problems with signal. From times to times i've to restart my phone because i can't get or send SMSs. And when i restart it seem like there's SMS raining... lol. And i can only see the problem when i send an sms and it fails... How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.

i had to move from this rom cause of this issue. girlfriend got mad at me cause no answer to sms :b.

When its fixed i will come back to cm ;)

Posted · Report post

If your gf won't accept "dodgy firmware" as a valid excuse for not getting in touch then you should give her the elbow! :ph34r: :D

Posted · Report post

If your gf won't accept "dodgy firmware" as a valid excuse for not getting in touch then you should give her the elbow! :ph34r: :D

That made me laugh :-D

Posted · Report post

Yep very smooth here too. People complaining about lagginess need to let the phone finish updating after installing the rom, which can take an hour. Also it could be one or more of your apps causing the lag.

When you say let it finish updating for an hour, do you mean after the first boot, just leave the phone for an hour before installing anything? I didn't do that, most of the time the phone is fine but if you say it makes a difference, for the next update I might try it. Also, how do you format your phone before updating, in what order. I usually follow what is advised so again would be good to know exactly what you do to have no lag at all. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Quick question, in /system/etc/nvram_4330.txt my mac address is 00:90:4c:ce:43:30. this is completely different to my wifi address (c8:d1:5e:32:2f:52) and my bt address (c89:d1:5e:32:2f:51).

Is the mac addresses in nvram_4330.txt just a fallback or is this possibly causing problems?

Posted · Report post

Sorry if i ask but... is there any way to make the keyboard go faster? It's really sooooooo slow :) Thanks in advance 'cause the rom is perfect for me :D

Posted · Report post

Sorry if i ask but... is there any way to make the keyboard go faster? It's really sooooooo slow :) Thanks in advance 'cause the rom is perfect for me :D

replace the original one with 3rd party one. Personally i like swiftkey. its a revolution on touch keyboards. search on google for the apk.(buy if you enjoy) :ph34r:

Posted (edited) · Report post

that made my day dude. my girlfriend its on nurse school, so she dont get "technical problems." xD Edited by hugocard

Posted · Report post

Disable the keyboard's vibration ;)

Posted · Report post

Anyone got any workarounds for WiFi tethering?

Posted · Report post

Disable the keyboard's vibration ;)

Wow, that actually made my keyboard lag free :ph34r:

Thanks dude. Now, do you have a fix for WiFi tethering :lol:

Sent from my G300 with a faster keyboard.

Posted · Report post

WiFi tethering is fixed..:D Just wait for the new release.. It's having loads of fixes and updates.. :D

Posted · Report post

great news

Posted · Report post

Meanwhile.... on planet earth...

Posted · Report post

Is the Irc still being logged ?? Any links / news??

Posted · Report post

Is the Irc still being logged ??

Posted · Report post

how soon new update? :D

Posted · Report post

Wow, that actually made my keyboard lag free :ph34r:

Thanks dude. Now, do you have a fix for WiFi tethering :lol:

Sent from my G300 with a faster keyboard.

Hahahahaha :D

Posted · Report post

how soon new update? biggrin.png

Don't ask.

Posted · Report post

WiFi tethering is fixed..:D Just wait for the new release.. It's having loads of fixes and updates.. :D
wow wow. Thats great news. This developers are great. I hope they fix that SMS not receiving problem. ;)

Posted · Report post

Stop saying don't ask we feel abandoned :(

Posted · Report post

Stop saying don't ask we feel abandoned :(

And???

Posted · Report post

And???

your seriously pissing the s*** out of me !!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ffs your reply's are just annoying i can say anything i want and if you do bann me i have a 1000 different ways of retrieving dazazzos ROM so f off NOW WHEN THE badword IS R3 coming out

Consider yourself banned - flibblesan