Dazzozo

[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3412 posts in this topic

It's a known bug! You can avoid restarting your phone by enabling and then disabling the flight mode :)

i solved this problem in the other way - i switched on only 2G in the settings...

i solved this problem in the other way - i switched on only 2G in the settings...

:)

Dazzo, there is also a problem with screen orientation. It very slow even though I boosted the speed process :-(

The Status bar is very laggy ;/ ? is it me or anyone else when i drag down it isnt smooth like 4.1.2 it stutters

Stop complaining people, its free so live with it.

im sure Daz knows ALL the issues... no need to repeat

Guys is subway surfers laggy on this rom only or every rom ? cause im not sure ;/

and why do i have a feelinh daz is workinh on something big for the g300 thats why its been so long and daz if it is something awesome give me your address and i will come and wash your feet for you and the give a you a small present :OOOOOOOOOOO

give me your address and i will come and wash your feet for you and the give a you a small present :OOOOOOOOOOO

You can give him a small present by clicking on his donation link! :)

I have been using this rom for a month now and I'm very gratefull for it! There are some minor issues ofc, but nothing like the annoying crap I had to deal with on the original rom! My phone went from "meh" to "yeah!". I always forget to thank awesome people and remember to comment on negatives, so for once I wanted to drop by just to say thanks!

I sent you some beer on PP, feel free to get some Norwegian ale (Mjød) and pretend some cheering norseman slammed it in front of you.

Im sad because I still loose GSM signal (actually the signal seems to be OK but noone can call me). I tried the bootloader fix by Dazzozo but didnt help me. No FIX for it ? anyway thank you Dazzozo, the ROM is great, good job

The "bootloader fixes" are aimed at 3G reboot problems - not loss of GSM signal which I'm not sure is a known/common problem?

The "bootloader fixes" are aimed at 3G reboot problems - not loss of GSM signal which I'm not sure is a known/common problem?

For me the signal is still there but I am not connected to the network. Only way I can fix is to reboot.

Will try and get tasker to grab logcat when it happens. I had thought this was fairly well known to happen randomly.

(2degrees, NZ)

I'm just making the point that the aforementioned bootloader approaches to fixing 3G reboots have (as far as I know) nothing to do with other problems such as losing the GSM signal even if that is a known/common problem in certain circumstances.

yes for me it is the same - signal seems to be OK but phone is unreachable (no one can call me). The only fix is reboot :(

Guys is subway surfers laggy on this rom only or every rom ? cause im not sure ;/

This and all CM roms are not good optimized for gaming. Something is bad there. For gaming only 2.x.x or 4.0.3 :)

Has anybody tried to find out how come this ROM SIM unlocks the phone? In other words, is there a way to create a flashable zip file which would do the same on other ROMs, JB, ICS or GB?

Has anybody tried to find out how come this ROM SIM unlocks the phone? In other words, is there a way to create a flashable zip file which would do the same on other ROMs, JB, ICS or GB?

Quite a Nice Idea :D

Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.1 and 10.0. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.1 and 10.0?

I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...

With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.1 and 10.0. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.1 and 10.0?

I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...

With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

WiFi tethering doesn't work on this ROM currently, it may be fixed in a newer release. USB works though!

Is anyone else getting an error when they restart their phone?

I get system not responding with wait/kill buttons and youtube crashed with kill/report buttons.

Is anyone else getting an error when they restart their phone?

I get system not responding with wait/kill buttons and youtube crashed with kill/report buttons.

The system crash is not a big deal, just press "Wait" and it won't be a problem. I've had a Youtube crash and it turned out I had restored the Android 4.1 version of Youtube (or settings files made on 4.1 or whatever) and I had to reinstall it from the Play Store.

The system crash is not a big deal, just press "Wait" and it won't be a problem. I've had a Youtube crash and it turned out I had restored the Android 4.1 version of Youtube (or settings files made on 4.1 or whatever) and I had to reinstall it from the Play Store.

Hmm, I get that YouTube crash too. I'll try reinstalling, thanks for the tip.

Guys come on.. why starting again..why can't you just ignore those kind of posts..

Like I've said already, development is at a dead end if you read the chat logs. Unless source is made available, this is it. Expect no more updates.

This is a vanilla build of cyanogen mod without tweaks. Others can and are basing their builds on this.

Edited by fr0do