[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Apologies if these options are already obvious to you or others but...

How can I remove Apollo and the video player etc

ROM toolbox maybe?

and how to o set default storage

Use link2int or link2sd?

Havent had caller id lag in over 2 months. Install it and see. Make sure you wipe and install the correct gapps.

How can you say that didn't find lag in the Caller ID for over two months if the ROM was published yesterday? :D

But i have tested and nope, didn't find any lag... ;)

Guest intensedarkness

To the 81 other users readnig this topic, especially the members, is anyone has any success with the TVCatchup app?

Also, though many of you rarely use your phones to place calls :P, has anyone else had the same experience as me with finding the minimum call volume too high, and not being able to lower it?

Call volume seems to be fairly static in my experience.

Guest intensedarkness

How can you say that didn't find lag in the Caller ID for over two months if the ROM was published yesterday? :D

But i have tested and nope, didn't find any lag... ;)

Obviously referring to CM10 as well. Forgot I had to spell it out for some people. ;)

Guest TangerineTractor

has anyone had any issues with installing Rom toolbox pro? I'm wondering if this app hasn't been update for 4.2.1

no, working fine for me.

Guest Rostilj xD

CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Huawei Ascend G300

This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process. It works on the U8815 and U8818.

Guest joandrade

Does not work for lock screen.

That's exactly how you do it for the lock screen. The widget may not be maximized. Tick "Maximize widgets" on the Settings -> Lock screen menu.

Guest papadkostas

guys why the battery after fully charged when i unplug the charger goes in 5minutes to 90% ?

its about calibration? my phone is brand new charged 3rd time

Lots of reports of battery discharge/stat strangeness with G300 on lots of kernels/ROMs. Not sure that anybody has a general solution. And not sure if it's under the control of any ROM developer or just something in the low level hardware/firmware that nobody here can change?

Edited by dalyer

Guest nsmacd1

To the 81 other users readnig this topic, especially the members, is anyone has any success with the TVCatchup app?

Also, though many of you rarely use your phones to place calls :P, has anyone else had the same experience as me with finding the minimum call volume too high, and not being able to lower it?

Call volume seems to be fairly static in my experience.

Just get a black screen when launching channels in TVCatchup (and no volume either)

Finally got chance to give this a try and I must say, what a good rom. I am amazed just how well it runs, it's so smooth and I have yet to find a single bug.

Daz, you should be so proud of this mate. You should send a copy to Huawei's developers with a little note attached saying "For future reference: this is how you make a good rom".

10 out of 10 mate. :wub: :D

Guest Colossae3.23

Daz, you should be so proud of this mate. You should send a copy to Huawei's developers with a little note attached saying "For future reference: this is how you make a good rom".

+100

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest MrPuddington
download the gapps from the first post...it's for jb 4.2.1

That did not work, I think it was an issue with the Google account integration into Android itself. Anyway, I reinstalled R1 and the Gapps, I went through the Google account setup, and now it works fine.

Guest SL_The_Hedgehog

Guys, I will allow myself to remind you that donations are appreciated for ROM developer. I made a donation to Daz yesterday and I feel myself comfortable without that 1 pound. And Daz sees that people thank him not only by words :)