Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3412 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is this rom compatible with ICS ?

Of course :P

Posted · Report post

What's the point of formating your sd card? I dont get it...

I didn't format it and it seems that 10.1 works fine...

My battery stats are:

22Hours+ --> Battery level 20% --> Screen time with full brightness 2H 32Min

Is it good?

Posted · Report post

Only issue I have got is this

post-981359-13652633314296_thumb.jpg

post-981359-13652633552891_thumb.jpg

Don't know why it says that

Go to CM File Manager, go to settings and acquire root permission, go to root > system > build.prop, open it with cm text editor or whatever you see ro.product.model=Ascend G300, write any other device that is compatible it the uncompatible apps, reboot and now the app should be compatible with your so called '' product model '' i renamed mine to Desire HD to get gameloft games working and guess what, it works!

Posted · Report post

Issues:

• Bluetooth MAC address is wrong under the 109808 baseband
  • Random Bluetooth oddities, sometimes screws around when turning it off
  • No overclocking on 109808 yet

This Rom has more bugs?

Posted · Report post

Worth put this rom?

R3...

Posted · Report post

This Rom has more bugs?

Yes after 2 Days it fly to Heaven.

Damn rtft

Posted · Report post

Been out all day with this ROM:

The Good parts

• Long car journey GPS and phone faultless
  • Phone Calls, faultless
  • Battery Faultless / No real issue on drain
  • No reboots at all
  • Everything I have used seems to work well

The Bad

• It keeps loosing Signal / Network, no idea what causes it as on a long car journey it was fine (see above)
    • No Google Now notifications in the taskbar, only when you pull down the menu from it

That's it really, 99.9% superb, but the signal issue is a real pain in the bum, it can have full 3G signal, and then it will just grey out the signal bars and nothing involving data will work

Andrew

Posted · Report post

Is it true that this rom doesnt lose network on gb baseband?

Posted · Report post

When battery reach 15%,i've got solid red light stuck until reboot,and few apps stop working like Stereomood...i upgraded via OTA so it might be 'cause of it,will try full wipe.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/361532-Use-HSPA:11-in-any-rom

Use HSPA:11 in any rom

It may be just by chance but after flashing the hspa11 I haven't suffered from loss of signal issues.

It could be something else but I think flashing the ril sorted it.

Also made my data speeds a lot better specially in upload.

Edited by wbrambley

Posted · Report post

You flashed that for HSPA11 after installed rom?

Posted · Report post

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.modaco.co...A:11-in-any-rom

Use HSPA:11 in any rom

It may be just by chance but after flashing the hspa11 I haven't suffered from loss of signal issues.

It could be something else but I think flashing the ril sorted it.

Also made my data speeds a lot better specially in upload.

I have used that and my mobile is currently sat here with ZERO, NADA, NO, NONE 0% signal :(

post-407498-0-68951300-1365409388_thumb.

Posted · Report post

Maybe your IMEI is 0...

Posted · Report post

I have used that and my mobile is currently sat here with ZERO, NADA, NO, NONE 0% signal :(

just flashed it. the drop outs have stopped.

Look if your imei is 0/zero... I flashed and imei is 0 :(

Now I'm on B952, restore my imei and flashed again and now is HSPA11, maybe to install now CM10.1?

Edited by Pyntux

Posted · Report post

It may be displaying 0 on CM10.1 but it is probably still there/OK:

Posted · Report post

Now I'm on B952, restore my imei and flashed again and now is HSPA11, maybe to install now CM10.1?

I had iemi of 0 after first boot too, after a couple of boots it came right. If it doesn't try flashing ROM again.

I'm sure I flashed the ril after the ROM though.

Posted · Report post

Hi to everybody. I need help on two items (not extremely important but i would like to fix them if possible)

A)Telephone number shown on setting/about the phone/status/my phone number is unknown. I know it depends on the sim not having it but i am trying to find a solution (possibly simple) to solve this problem

Any use?

Anyone recommend an app to back up my imei and if needed restore it? I know there is one but can't remember it or if it works on CM10.1

Edited by colehole

Posted · Report post

I flashed hspa11 on B952 that installed cm10.1 is that OK, or I must flash hspa11 after installing cm10.1?

Posted · Report post

Quick update

After running seemingly smoothly. I got a few occasional reboots over the weekend. It was always when doing something, eg changing settings, so I ignored it. Also, seemed to get a bit laggy, taking a while to refresh the screen on wakeup etc.

But the biggest issue was battery drain. With virtually no use, just mail and twitter running, it dropped from 100%to 25% while I was out and about. Wifi was running, and I was on 3g data, as is usual.

I hadn't noticed before, because I hadn't been away from wifi etc for any extended time before yesterday.

Posted · Report post

I flashed hspa11 on B952 that installed cm10.1 is that OK, or I must flash hspa11 after installing cm10.1?

You can flash it any time according to original thread. It doesn't touch the ROM partitions. It may help to flash the ROM after hspa11 if you have that imei issue persist after several reboots.