[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest AussieExpat

I can't really have a rational discussion if you have no idea on what your talking about ;)

You've amply demonstrated your incapacity to have rational discussion at ANY time, given your abundant over-emotional, irrational outbursts -- as I said, go to hell, via the nearest highway, if that's your preference

Guest dakok

@assieexpat:

Is clogging this topic with your academic :D observations rational? Doing it on purpose?

You have PMs for that poo fighting.

Edited by dakok

Guest j4r0l

Did someone try to copy settings.apk from r4 to r3 to enable volume rocker wake?link provided by dazzozo is dead..(i understand it was temporary solution) were there more changes than this from r3 to r4 in that file,so it could harm anything?

Some weird reboots started to happen after clean flash of r4..i should mention i have officially unlocked bootloader and that it didnt happen on r3,at least for 4 days i had unlocked bootloader on r3..unfortunatelly i cant find .zip for cwm to get kmsg log,since most of reboots happen far of my pc..

Edited by j4r0l

Guest lejkabasz

So I am not alone..

Have exactly this same. Awesome memory tweaks -with all my apps get ~190 free RAM and very fast system- but lots of FC's and reboots on r4 with official code by Huawei.

Thought it was my mistake, I use TB to restore my app + data, but I did this same when migrate R1-R2 and R2-R3 and wasn't problem at all.

Any ideas?

Guest mr.computer

Hi,

Installed the R4 Rom 2 days ago, i keep running into random reboots and hangups. Particular when there is no wifi available.

Somthing as simple as receiving a whatsapp message causes a complete reboot.

Any ideas?

Guest nobody008

You've amply demonstrated your incapacity to have rational discussion at ANY time, given your abundant over-emotional, irrational outbursts -- as I said, go to hell, via the nearest highway, if that's your preference

Can you please stop. You claim what he said was an "outburst" but I don't see any way what he said was an outburst.

EVEN IF IT WERE ONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY.

This is a place for rom discussion .

Guest nobody008

Hi Guys ,

I tried OTA update , but it said didn't find update and now i am stuck at huawei Logo ,

what should i do to make it work again- i have tried taking battery off but didn't work.

Thanks

OTA update is a bit buggy. So flash the version you want from the First post

Guest HappyCerberus

Very good rom high speed

but has in R4 reboot and hang

Try the new bootloader. It fixed most of the reboots for me. It still does reboot occasionally. The hangs are unfortunately caused by the ROM.

Guest HappyCerberus

Any tips how to enable swap space for this ROM? I found some tutorials, but they refer to options that don't seem to exist.

Guest j4r0l

OTA update is a bit buggy. So flash the version you want from the First post

Ota is not buggy if you use correct cwm and check if update was downloaded succesfully (check md5)..there can be some trouble afterwards,but thats just updating rom without wipes,and you know that can cause problems..thats not buggy ota..

ppl wake up..

Guest samjam

Try the new bootloader. It fixed most of the reboots for me. It still does reboot occasionally. The hangs are unfortunately caused by the ROM.

Do you mean cwm? If not where did you read about it?

Guest nobody008

Just a recommendation I guess.... but I guess you don't really need it desperately in any rom. But it would be cool to include "common unit's" conversion in calculator app.

Edited by nobody008

Guest nobody008

Ota is not buggy if you use correct cwm and check if update was downloaded succesfully (check md5)..there can be some trouble afterwards,but thats just updating rom without wipes,and you know that can cause problems..thats not buggy ota..

ppl wake up..

Personally I flash the rom instead of using OTA to prevent any unknown problems. But I guess that shouldn't be a sufficient enough reason to say that "OTA is buggy."

my bad

Guest Dazzozo

The RIL issues are none of my business, sorry guys. Someone in IRC has basically proved that it's an issue in CM10.1 after the 4.2.2 merge, and as I don't have a device cursed by ancient desert gods, I can't do anything about it myself.

Guest Worlon

The RIL issues are none of my business, sorry guys. Someone in IRC has basically proved that it's an issue in CM10.1 after the 4.2.2 merge, and as I don't have a device cursed by ancient desert gods, I can't do anything about it myself.

This is very bad news. I love your ROM, but I have RIL problem very offten. Now I use ICS, and no any problem.

I hope, You continoue your work on this ROM and may be in the future will be an update what fix (possible not dirrectly about this problem) this problem.

Guest jazon

Right.. Daz got nothing todo with the network loss.. People use cm10 or any other rom untill its fixed..Hope Cm 10.1.0 RC1 fixes the network issue..

Guest vankingsley12

Hey guy!I'm a newbie and I need help!!!I'm using this ROM ver 20130402 and now I want to update to 20130428 ver.There is only one problem is I wonder if I update ,do I have to wipe format memory like installing the new ROM using CMW(wipe data,wipe cache.....)???????Pls reply!!Thanks guy

Guest vankingsley12

Hey guy!I'm a newbie and I need help!!!I'm using this ROM ver 20130402 and now I want to update to 20130428 ver.There is only one problem is I wonder if I update ,do I have to wipe format memory like installing the new ROM using CMW(wipe data,wipe cache.....)???????Pls reply!!Thanks guy

Guest SyrupDErable

Pls read the install instructions on the first page of the ROM description

< (left arrow in list of pages above)

Edited by SyrupDErable