• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

917 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

for the amount of time to actually long press, its quicker to press recents and swipe the app away. :)

Posted · Report post

... also all apps can be cleared at once using pie while in recent apps. Or by pressing upright button

Posted · Report post

Go to Hybrid properties / Interface and set colors for navigation bar as desired. It will be applied to pie, too

Thanks bro :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Or try this.

1) do backup in cwm

2) format sd-ext

3) flash ROM and let it boot.

4) reboot to cwm and restore sd-ext using advanced restore

Result for this = com.android.phone stop work.

But I found solution:

For everybody who is using int2ext script and need to upgrade follow this steps:

1. Download ROM and gapps

2. Unzip rom and unzip int2ext script to different place

3. Place file 40int2ext from /system/etc/init.d/ (of unzipped int2ext script folder) to /system/etc/init.d/ (unzipped ROM)

4. Compress this 2 folders (meta-inf, system) and file boot.img from unzipped ROM to .zip file

5. Boot to CWM

6. Flash your compressed .zip file

7. Flash gapps

8. Reboot to ROM

9. Enjoy :-)

Edited by satanovsyn

Posted · Report post

:-)

post-962555-13606949967453_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Isn't it easier to flash script after flashing ROM instead of unzipping, copying script and zipping? Basically, by flashing you get the same final result... Not speaking about correct permissions flashing script sets for 40int2ext

Edited by C3C0

Posted · Report post

Actually, I still find using such scripts risky especially when upgrading. Simply because dalvik cache is on sd-ext, not on data partition. So when you wipe dalvik cache it won't wipe anything. Cwm doesn't know your dalvik cache is on sdext.

Posted · Report post

One thing I think I should let you know. I've just found out "vibrate on touch" doesn't work on keyboard. This is because I messed with the vibrate pattern in the latest build. Just in case you wonder. Probably borked haptic feedback in general...

And sorry for spamming too much :)

Posted · Report post

Keyboard vibration is working fine for me, but haptic is not. So all is not lost :P

Posted · Report post

Isn't it easier to flash script after flashing ROM instead of unzipping, copying script and zipping? Basically, by flashing you get the same final result... Not speaking about correct permissions flashing script sets for 40int2ext

Ceco few times I had problem with it. This is why I'm using manual copying.

Posted · Report post

On the XDA thread for int2ext+ there is a script to properly wipe the dalvik cache.

I posted the link in the PJ thread.

Posted · Report post

Thank you.

Posted · Report post

One thing I think I should let you know. I've just found out "vibrate on touch" doesn't work on keyboard. This is because I messed with the vibrate pattern in the latest build. Just in case you wonder. Probably borked haptic feedback in general...

Always happy to read your 'spam' to me and others

they are words of wisdom and useful to know.

Posted · Report post

@C3C0 I've setup the env and now I am synchronizing the repo so do you use any IDE for DEV on Linux or just text editors?

Posted · Report post

Yup, I've noticed haptic feedback is pretty much broken now. I use Swype anyway so it doesn't bother me very much.

Posted · Report post

Does swipe to type work on this ? I could see some lines but no words get typed...........

Posted · Report post

Armv7 lib so no

Posted · Report post

@C3C0 I want to ask you if you think that we will can get a total functional videocamera recorder without lag on this Paranoid Jelly, or if it would be impossible like camera flash.

Thanks for your answer.

Posted · Report post

@C3C0 I am doing a repo sync from yesterday will it really download 10 GB of code, I just need the latest build

Posted · Report post

@C3C0 I am doing a repo sync from yesterday will it really download 10 GB of code, I just need the latest build

That is the latest build. Source code is always a lot of data.

Posted · Report post

That is the latest build. Source code is always a lot of data.

But actually I dont see a physical source code in the sync folder and yesterday an error occured in repo and it started again from scratch dose it support resume?

Posted · Report post

But actually I dont see a physical source code in the sync folder and yesterday an error occured in repo and it started again from scratch dose it support resume?

It doesn't start again. It always resumes. Press CTRL+H and you'll see the .repo folder, this is where all the projects are stored until the sync has finished.

Sync now with

repo sync -f -j32

Posted · Report post

It doesn't start again. It always resumes. Press CTRL+H and you'll see the .repo folder, this is where all the projects are stored until the sync has finished.

Sync now with

repo sync -f -j32

CTRL + H is not working (BTW iam using the latest repo script 1.19) Also I am running with -j6 because I've 1 Mbps ADSL connection

Posted · Report post

CTRL + H is not working (BTW iam using the latest repo script 1.19) Also I am running with -j6 because I've 1 Mbps ADSL connection

I meant CTRL+H in file manager (nautilus). And run -j32 anyway.