[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid
(status 7) Installation aborted :(

specifically what did you try to flash? :)

what rom did you previously have installed? have you the correct system partition size to correctly fit the rom/gapps into?

what version of cwm are you using?

Edited by plegdroid

New build available

Changelog 16/02/2013

- Android 4.2.2

- Synced with PA sources

- Fixed previously broken haptic feedback

- Fixed Tablet UI profile

- Improved layout of Circle battery

- Statusbar: show date on 2 lines

- Long-press Back to kill app

- Added CPU and Memory info in About Phone

- Possible to upgrade without wiping data

(clean install recommended)

No hardware here to test BT completely. But for sure the problem with turning off is still there, although

once it worked for me, but on another attempt no. So temperamental...

Had a bad day yesterday and I was happy that it at least compiles. The other changes in the changelog were implemented

before the merge happened...

Edited by C3C0

Nice C3C0!

Thanks. And sorry for being such a d*ck yesterday. I later realized that if I had any complains I should had discussed it in private first.

I let myself off and apologize for that.

Guest WiiSky70

Well im really waiting for the stable builds to be released soon . Now let's see if Google fixes BT and makes some stuff fully functional and working for ARMv6 based devices

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest silva87

C3CO CAN YOU HELP ME? i´m a newbe with this...

i have the phone with 1gb partition and i installed the rom but doesn´t load completly... it stays with a black screen with a colorfull X

Guest anattik

Hi C3CO would be possible to incorporate this rom wpa_supllicant so that our ZTE recognize known Ad-Hoc network? In Rom 4.1.2 you did it you could conjure up something :)

ze diky :)

Guest WiiSky70

Forget about Google doing anything for armv6. Gingerbread was the last android that officially supported it.

Well for a moment i think the development of ROMs for the ZTE Skate is getting ceased. There is no more variety , developers are jumping from the Skate

to other devices.

Well the evolution continues .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest silva87

Hi C3CO would be possible to incorporate this rom wpa_supllicant so that our ZTE recognize known Ad-Hoc network? In Rom 4.1.2 you did it you could conjure up something :)

ze diky :)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM? PLEASE

Well for a moment i think the development of ROMs for the ZTE Skate is getting ceased. There is no more variety , developers are jumping from the Skate

to other devices.

Well the evolution continues .

I plan to keep mine for some additional time, it's very functional with 4.1.2 already.