[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Are there any graphical glitches like c3c0 said in OP? And I'm currently running Tilal's rom. Would you recommend me this rom, or to stay on Tilal's one?

The only graphical glitches I've noticed are in some games. Other than that, you should be fine.

Guest plegdroid

just tried it and seems ok post-910238-13611031874977_thumb.jpg

:blink:

the hex value should be 00000000.

stock launcher won't work as confirmed already. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest omegavesko

the weird bit below the statusbar is shadow, just tick the option to remove it and it will blend the statusbar fully :)post-910238-13611110113655_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I thought it was something like that but couldn't find the setting.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Yes,i have the same problem.Its going on right side,like on picture.Did you solved that problem Mohamed?

And definitely i have problem with switching 2g/3g.Nothing happens when i do that.I have data net ,but its not 3g.

screenshot2013-02-17-12-.jpg

Yes this what iam talking about.

Well sorry, Lalit, I don't feel like putting another effort into this. It's terribly hacked together because I never intended to make it reusable by other devices, since I don't think any can benefit from it - it's very Skate specific. Your concern is probably the fact that it can't be put into androidarmv6 repos in state as it is in. But you can still have that as your local patches.

I started to work on another project and I have my repos messed up, anyway.

By the way, I've seen some wifi softap stuff being revised by waylandAce in armv6 repos. Doesn't it solve tethering issues on Skate?

Great work C3C0. It's excellent to have tethering on the Skate. Three's all you can eat phone plan lets me tether my Nexus 7 OK. The Windows laptop requires a little more subtlety :-)

Guest tustari

I was waiting for this, thanks .

hello I have a problem I have only one phone ringing

is it possible to add ringtones please thank you

and thank you for your work

ps sorry for my English I'm French

post-988937-0-05941300-1361571713_thumb.