• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

917 posts in this topic

Posted

Gapps package updated for the latest Play Store and Google Play Services.

1) uninstall updated play store and play services from data partition (if present)

2) install new gapps package in clockworkmod. No wipes needed.

Google Now too? No needed anymore the Google Now of PlegDroid?

Posted (edited)

No Google Now. Play store and services only.

Edited by C3C0

Posted (edited)

its the same version, as previously posted :)

but yes does work :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted (edited)

within that zip. data /app /googlenow.apk :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted

I know but this is result. I see only this. Any card

post-962555-13618188775991_thumb.jpg

Posted

post-910238-13618201924247_thumb.jpg

its the same version as the last one. so not sure why its not working for you :mellow:

Posted

Only different from you is int2ext. I dont know too. Maybe some of processes is missing in my rom?

Posted

Latest Google now is great finally got gmail cards :D I also got excited as I installed chrome on a whim, it loaded then said it was missing critical system files and or isn't compatible with my version of android. Oh well.

Posted

Latest Google now is great finally got gmail cards :D I also got excited as I installed chrome on a whim, it loaded then said it was missing critical system files and or isn't compatible with my version of android. Oh well.

Chrome is ARMv7 only, it will never work without copious amounts of black magic.

Posted

My Google Now tells me there's a newer version. Anybody knows where to download it from? Sorry for being too lazy to search myself...

Posted

My Google Now tells me there's a newer version. Anybody knows where to download it from? Sorry for being too lazy to search myself...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+google/posts/Np25waBdsgW

I have no idea where to download it from, though. It's part of the Google Search app on the Play Store, but that's incompatible as always.

Posted (edited)

Chrome is ARMv7 only, it will never work without copious amounts of black magic.

I know bro, just thought with my Distinction in Voodoo it may have worked :P

Edited by SPARL_

Posted

I'd say the n4 thread on xda, but the n4 gapps are currently 180 meg in size, so i won't be downloading that until I get home and have wifi :) don't know if it will work straight from the zip or a little intervention is required to make it compatible with out device. ill have a troll see if I can find a more realistic download :)

Posted

Great. Thanks :)

Posted (edited)

@Terry

it won't give me permission to download :(

here is the new one straight from market (it thinks I've got, a N4) :D

http://db.tt/KBye9SMK

installs ok but crashes, so may need work on it for our device :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted

Damn. Gave permission and added to DropBox too :(

Posted

Damn. Gave permission and added to DropBox too :(

Terry, could you please re up to dropbox if this version works :)

Posted

It doesn't. Checked it and it crashes

Posted

We need Lalit to get his hands on it and hack the smali :D

Posted

Updated kernel available. Check out the second post

Posted

Does anyone have problems with the QuickPanel toggle for 2G/3G?

Here it looks like it is doing some toggling sometimes and does not update the tile some other times. I need to do long press to go and check the settings menu.