[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Gapps package updated for the latest Play Store and Google Play Services.

1) uninstall updated play store and play services from data partition (if present)

2) install new gapps package in clockworkmod. No wipes needed.

Google Now too? No needed anymore the Google Now of PlegDroid?

Latest Google now is great finally got gmail cards :D I also got excited as I installed chrome on a whim, it loaded then said it was missing critical system files and or isn't compatible with my version of android. Oh well.

Guest omegavesko
Latest Google now is great finally got gmail cards :D I also got excited as I installed chrome on a whim, it loaded then said it was missing critical system files and or isn't compatible with my version of android. Oh well.

Chrome is ARMv7 only, it will never work without copious amounts of black magic.

Chrome is ARMv7 only, it will never work without copious amounts of black magic.

I know bro, just thought with my Distinction in Voodoo it may have worked :P

Edited by SPARL_

Guest plegdroid
My Google Now tells me there's a newer version. Anybody knows where to download it from? Sorry for being too lazy to search myself...

I'd say the n4 thread on xda, but the n4 gapps are currently 180 meg in size, so i won't be downloading that until I get home and have wifi :) don't know if it will work straight from the zip or a little intervention is required to make it compatible with out device. ill have a troll see if I can find a more realistic download :)

Guest plegdroid

@Terry

it won't give me permission to download :(

here is the new one straight from market (it thinks I've got, a N4) :D

http://db.tt/KBye9SMK

installs ok but crashes, so may need work on it for our device :)

Edited by plegdroid

Does anyone have problems with the QuickPanel toggle for 2G/3G?

Here it looks like it is doing some toggling sometimes and does not update the tile some other times. I need to do long press to go and check the settings menu.