[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Bit too unstable for me right now. Reboots when trying to increase volume while playing music. Also froze during the night, so my alarm didn't go off. Good thing I'm a light sleeper. :lol:

I'm going back to 4.1 for now, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Guest emilpoul

:D I see that exhist this rom, I read about, and I am happy that my skate is still on air, but the same moment I feel not good that some things doesn't work.any way, I have my vivaz for photos by the way :D

Guest Bandaranaike

I'm keeping it. Fast and stable. Eliminates those few little lags left in pa jelly 1 and it has some awesome features like the pie thing. Thanks for porting it.

Btw, stay away from the 'color theme' option in nova settings. Selecting it crashes the launcher and you have to reinstall it.

Guest plegdroid

+1, id also note clearing recents also helps, as noted on the xda n4 pa thread, in leiu of no kill app with backbutton (CM) clearing an app through recents will kill it also. constraining background processes is also helping. running sweet and very fast. :D

Guest FINTA96

Good work ceco, i will install your rom this afternoon :)!. Tilal6961 has fixed bluetooth and more thing. If you copy and paste from tilal rom, will be fixed bluetooth and other things?

Edited by FINTA96

Guest omegavesko

Good work ceco, i will install your rom this afternoon :)!. Tilal6961 has fixed bluetooth and more thing. If you copy and paste from tilal rom, will be fixed bluetooth and other things?

It would be fixed already if it was as easy as copy/paste. :P

Guest MIRKO3221

Hi, i want to install this rom , when i do full wipe cache,

System dalvik cache data aftFhis i select install zip

from sdcard i select this rom and i see error some symlinks

Failed status 7. I can install cfx3 but i cant add google accoun

Atomicmod works fine. But pacman and other roms give me this error like cfx2 same error

Fu.. Please help me.

Ps ceco im from Slovakia ;)

Guest FINTA96

Hi! I have installed this rom, and i recomend this for all the people, that no have problems, because i've got a problem. Ubs tethering and wifi tethering don't fix to my pc and to my wii. But with your paranoid android 4.0.4 it runs perfectly without change anything, but in paranoidjelly 1 and 2 the thetering connects with my pc (windows 7) and on the networks it puts network 33 (for example) and down none internet acces. I'm desconcerted for this problem and i would to like that anyone helps me. I think that is the phone or anything simylar because android 4.0.4 of C3CO it runs perfectly.

C3C0 I am currently trying to compile this for the crescent but I am appearently too stupid for it I can only get this error.

build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Cannot locate config makefile for product "pa_blade2_p736e". Stop.

I think it's caused by the crescent's device config but I don't know what it is, could you help me out here ?

Guest razzmataz1478
C3C0 I am currently trying to compile this for the crescent but I am appearently too stupid for it I can only get this error.

build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Cannot locate config makefile for product "pa_blade2_p736e". Stop.

I think it's caused by the crescent's device config but I don't know what it is, could you help me out here ?

What device repos are you using?

I am using Dazzozo's ones, there are no others. They work if i try building with the CM config but obviously that wouldn't result in a functional build with the AOSPA code

Edited by gbosh

Guest plegdroid

@ C3C0, absolutely bowled over with this rom! anything missing that I'd gotten used to with cm, I've found workarounds for. it's ticking all the right boxes for me :)

Thank you so very much, for your time and generosity :)

Guest razzmataz1478
I am using Dazzozo's ones, there are no others. They work if i try building with the CM config but obviously that wouldn't result in a functional build with the AOSPA code

Do dazzozo's repos use the common repo as well? Because then you'd need to merge some commits of C3C0's into the blade2 config and the common config