[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

You're right! But weather sucks big time so I booted up my notebook to browse github a little. And when I saw these new commits I just couldn't resist :D

Yes, new pa prefs apk is there, but it has 2 issues I already reported to Moles.

1) backup is broken for devices having only sdcard storage (no built-in external storage)

2) hybrid props popup doesn't fit the screen in portrait mode on HDPI devices. That's why I made a screenshot of it in landscape mode.

Guest plegdroid

backup is not a burden as can restore data(pa pref) via titanium, and to put the phone into landscape again not a burden. I know the pref apk scales to big, but its a app so can be dpi effected to fit. ironically weather wise, we've had glorious sunshine all day but pig cold to boot. just awaiting the snow again. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Fresh build available

Changelog 29/03/2013

- Synced with AOSPA repos

- Limit on number of background apps

--- set to 8 by default in build.prop (sys.mem.max_hidden_apps)

- Additional FM Radio audio routing fixes

- Potential fix for status bar freeze

- Automatic disablement of Pie while on lockscreen

- Dynamic Hybrid properties toggle (tile)

- Option to adjust automatic brightness levels

- Option to set custom lockscreen background

- Updated gapps (new Gmail)

--- make sure to uninstall Gmail update from data partition if present

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Guest SingleWolf

Just saw that percentage in battery indicator looks a bit misaligned (right-bottom from center).

Also can't find settings for ascending ringtone and for enable old style statusbar switches instead of tiles.

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest SingleWolf
it's possible fix camera flash please , longtim i search to fix that s*** :(
Just forget about it, it's not possible until anyone completely rewrite OEM camera driver for Android 4.x

Guest plegdroid
@plegdroid

Morning :) I got a reply for Moles that he will sort out the issues in Pa prefs I reported.

morning, good news, I think its really borked as it won't find already saved config files also. quick rom, and a quick response. :D

Guest xander21

Hello,

i have upgraded to this rom. :P

I had icone position bug at first boot (wrong number of row making icone on each other).

So i had to go to launcher settings to validate rows and columns. It's not a big problem.

Other thing is, i had terrible slowdown sometimes, like if one app is running and using all the CPU.

Pie appears has appeard when i wanted to scroll up the status bar.

Can't turn off plane mode when on -> reboot -> icone still on top bar but off for phone. :ph34r:

Here is my biggest problem...

On reboot, settings are reset and all newly installed apps are gone... (icones gone and first problem back).

(I had noticed the kind of same problem on RootBox version).

Maybe it's adding INT2EXT after a reboot ?!?

Google account deleted on phone and wifi refuse to start...

And of course, no request to unlock sim card when i start phone... <_<

Factory reset or wipe all cache from recovery -> phone in english, still no request to unlock sim, wifi can't turn on.

In one word : HELP ! :(

Edited by xander21

Guest xander21

I try again a full install and see how i can bypass my problems.

Same problem.

Could be the INT2EXT that find data from previous rom used with S2E on sd partition ?

I try to recreate partition from recovery and check.

edit : That's it !

C3C0, you should add this to your first page but i don't know when the partitioning should be add or edit script of INT2EXT to format ext partition on sd before using it.

I got error -24 from apps installation on market.

Let's restart from the beginning adding the partitioning after format system ! :unsure:

edit : It looks to be fine now... ^_^

Edited by xander21

Default launcher, especially its settings is rather experimental. If you can't live with it, try different one. E.g. Nova Launcher available on play store.

Guest xander21

Nova is much better ! ;)

How add on/off buttons like in android 4.1.2 in quick settings panel ?

Because I don't understand well the current "data" one.

Edited by xander21