[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest C3C0

Yes. And this was possible since it was related to library we had source code for. Camera lib is a black box binary without a source code. It can't be fixed unless someone capable of coding programs like: "copy con > program.exe"

appears :)

Guest xander21

I had a slide/swift (i don't know the real name) option to write on a previous rom version on my Skate (the stock one if i remember well) that was working very well.

After testing SwiftKey and Swype, they both bring temporary freeze for Swype or even reboot to the phone when i write for SwiftKey.

Could it be possible to get the original keyboard in apk to add it back to Paranoid ?

Edited by xander21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xander21

I got market crash when i tried to download an apps during few days.

I haven't change anything since 2 weeks.

Error was saying something about "null".

So I tried to remove the updates and now market crash at start.

I only see during 1 seconde the pop up to agree with disclaimer then market stop.

Is there log somewhere to help me to find what make it crash

Any idea other than flash phone from the start ?

Edited by xander21

Guest plegdroid
I got market crash when i tried to download an apps during few days.

I haven't change anything since 2 weeks.

Error was saying something about "null".

So I tried to remove the updates and now market crash at start.

I only see during 1 seconde the pop up to agree with disclaimer then market stop.

Is there log somewhere to help me to find what make it crash

Any idea other than flash phone from the start ?

Afternoon Matey, have you tried re flashing gapps?

Guest xander21

Afternoon Matey, have you tried re flashing gapps?

I can try this.

Anyone has a better version than the one of the 29/03/2013 ?

Guest plegdroid

I can try this.

Anyone has a better version than the one of the 29/03/2013 ?

last one on my skate is at 20-03-13.

another thought would be to clear its data/cache in settings /apps, and see if it will let you relog back in again.

or you can try clearing dalvik via cwm, and let it optimize the apps that are still on your phone .

Edited by plegdroid

Guest xander21

Here are the logs i have when market crash :

D/GCM     ( 3927): GcmService start Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x8000010 cmp=com.google.android.gms/.gcm.GcmService (has extras) } android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] FinskyApp.onCreate: Initializing network with DFE https://android.clients.google.com/fdfe/

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] DailyHygiene.goMakeHygieneIfDirty: No need to run daily hygiene.

W/Settings( 6282): Setting download_manager_max_bytes_over_mobile has moved from android.provider.Settings.Secure to android.provider.Settings.Global.

W/Settings( 6282): Setting download_manager_recommended_max_bytes_over_mobile has moved from android.provider.Settings.Secure to android.provider.Settings.Global.

D/dalvikvm(  563): GC_CONCURRENT freed 486K, 45% free 4176K/7572K, paused 28ms+5ms, total 379ms

W/Finsky  ( 6282): [809] DownloadManagerImpl.queryAllDownloads: Download progress cursor null when attempting to fetch all Downloads.

D/dalvikvm( 5998): GC_CONCURRENT freed 386K, 66% free 2596K/7572K, paused 12ms+16ms, total 54ms

D/libEGL  ( 6282): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so

D/libEGL  ( 6282): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so

D/libEGL  ( 6282): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so

D/OpenGLRenderer( 6282): Enabling debug mode 0

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] 2.run: Loaded library for account: [6hXmJ1rq8ZKPnb2pDQakopP4BII]

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] 2.run: Finished loading 1 libraries.

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] InstallerImpl.kick: Installer kick null - starting com.google.android.gms

D/dalvikvm( 4768): GC_CONCURRENT freed 394K, 55% free 3429K/7576K, paused 10ms+16ms, total 125ms

D/dalvikvm(  387): GC_EXPLICIT freed 590K, 22% free 8315K/10588K, paused 12ms+37ms, total 306ms

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] DownloadImpl.setState: com.google.android.gms from null to UNQUEUED.

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] DownloadQueueImpl.add: Download com.google.android.gms added to DownloadQueue

D/Finsky  ( 6282): [1] DownloadImpl.setState: com.google.android.gms from UNQUEUED to QUEUED.

I/installd(  137): free_cache(5699317) avail 708279296

E/Finsky  ( 6282): [812] DownloadProgressManager.makeNewCursor: Download progress cursor null: content://downloads/my_downloads

E/Finsky  ( 6282): java.lang.Exception

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at com.google.android.finsky.utils.FinskyLog.wtf(FinskyLog.java:43)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at com.google.android.finsky.download.DownloadProgressManager.makeNewCursor(DownloadProgressManager.java:126)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at com.google.android.finsky.download.DownloadProgressManager.onDownloadProgress(DownloadProgressManager.java:234)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at com.google.android.finsky.download.DownloadProgressManager.access$000(DownloadProgressManager.java:28)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at com.google.android.finsky.download.DownloadProgressManager$2.run(DownloadProgressManager.java:97)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

E/Finsky  ( 6282):  at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

D/PlayEventLogger( 6282): ActiveExperiments changed, sending with next LogEvent

I/Choreographer( 6282): Skipped 90 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.

F/Finsky  ( 6282): [812] DownloadProgressManager.makeNewCursor: Download progress cursor null: content://downloads/my_downloads

I/AndroidRuntime( 6282): VM exiting with result code 0, cleanup skipped.

Edited by xander21

• 5 months later...
Guest Addriuss

hi ceco, I've been trying to set different colors to different apps as I want to get myself a bit of a KitKat look - transparent statusbar with white icons... The problem is, that I can only set the default colors because the whole per-app window (not the list, but the specific app window) is somehow over the screen... I can set at least the DPI when I switch the orientation to landscape and I can access the colors then, but another problem is that when I do access them, I have no apply button or anything like that. I pretty much tried every UI preset, every DPI possibility either of the whole system, of the ParanoidSettings app and the settings app. Nothing worked...348srk6.jpg

btw I'm slovak aswell :D

Sorry, I no longer provide support, neither do new builds anymore. I don't have skate for almost a year. I have a feeling that the dialog layout has been fixed in some later official PA release, though.

Guest plegdroid
hi ceco, I've been trying to set different colors to different apps as I want to get myself a bit of a KitKat look - transparent statusbar with white icons... The problem is, that I can only set the default colors because the whole per-app window (not the list, but the specific app window) is somehow over the screen... I can set at least the DPI when I switch the orientation to landscape and I can access the colors then, but another problem is that when I do access them, I have no apply button or anything like that. I pretty much tried every UI preset, every DPI possibility either of the whole system, of the ParanoidSettings app and the settings app. Nothing worked...348srk6.jpg btw I'm slovak aswell :D
You'd need to use the paranoid properties apk from the 22-03-13 build. Looking at your screenshot that's the holo version that didn't work that came with the final build 29-03-13 :) Edited by plegdroid

Guest Addriuss

okay, just one question: how can I get to this version? :D somehow I don't seem to find it :/ respectively if you're running the 20. mar version, maybe you could send it to my email? :) :D

Guest plegdroid
okay, just one question: how can I get to this version? :D somehow I don't seem to find it :/ respectively if you're running the 20. mar version, maybe you could send it to my email? :) :D
My bad, its 22-03-13. Here's my dropbox for it. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3vhljiakv5nlxc1/EMTO0gZQJI :) Edited by plegdroid

• 2 weeks later...