[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Do you miss one of DCIM, Movies, Pictures dirs on you SD?

Anyway seems to be aosp bug. There should be a check if those dirs exist before trying to count size.

Guest wizard.no.84

i have DCIM folder, but empty.. (did't use camera yet, not even tested it, so, nothing si written in it)

but now i opened the camera, make one pic (so i have in DCIM two new folders: DCIM/100ANDRO and DCIM/Camera) but, settings>storage is still crashing..

edit: to be honest, dont need that option, because im using link2sd to see storage. but, seen that error, so i reported it ;)

Edited by wizard.no.84

@wizard

What about "Movies" and "Pictures" .

I am sure you miss one of them in the root of SD.

Btw, the bug is easy to fix. Will be fixed in the next version.

@all

Good example why is important to provide a log cat if you experience apps force closing.

Edited by C3C0

Hmm, strange...

I reproduced the same bug by simply deleting my "Movies" folder from SD and I already made a fix for it. Nevermind...

Btw... There's an ongoing contest for battery icons so I believe it won't take too long to have some battery style with percentage.

Wanna join? http://paranoid-rom....t-battery-icons

Just noticed the contest was very old :D

Edited by C3C0

Guest baldurian

Hi sorry for my english update pa_63 to 2.99 and s2e and bluetooch work 100% No formated and wipe nathin un recovery directy install fron zip. Good work

Launcher is not included in the interface profiles. Simply because you can use different than stock one anyway.

So... You have to change prefs (DPI, UI) in Hybrid properties / Apps explicitly.

Hi sorry for my english update pa_63 to 2.99 and s2e and bluetooch work 100% No formated and wipe nathin un recovery directy install fron zip. Good work

Really? I thought it's broken since I was not able to pair with my notebook, aalthough I saw it in device list. Can anyone else confirm it works?