[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest warimation

Really? I thought it's broken since I was not able to pair with my notebook, aalthough I saw it in device list. Can anyone else confirm it works?

Dont work with me..

Guest almera8

Really? I thought it's broken since I was not able to pair with my notebook, aalthough I saw it in device list. Can anyone else confirm it works?

It pairs with my bleutooth handsfreekit in the car, but not with my computer..

Selected tablet UI and all the icons are just hugeeeeeeeeeeee on the home screen.............

I can't get the layout I want with the default launcher, switched from trebuchet (4.1 PA) to nova launcher.

Edited by almera8

Guest wizard.no.84

well, found one more bug..

cant see notifications. i meen, i see icons, on status bar, but when i pull down - nothing

a can see them when i expand desktop and swipe to open PIE, but in normal view, seeing only icons

to clear, downloading SFR - see green Goo square, but when swipe down on status bar, like there is nothing downloading, also noticed this with FB messages

and, one request. C3C0, when U do upload update (hoping that it will be with some added settings) could U add Status BAR battery view to battery icon settings?

seen it on some earlier CM10 (think it was on Lalit 4.1) and i loved it. :wub:

made it in UCCW, but, thats not quite it :D

Guest omegavesko
well, found one more bug..

cant see notifications. i meen, i see icons, on status bar, but when i pull down - nothing

a can see them when i expand desktop and swipe to open PIE, but in normal view, seeing only icons

to clear, downloading SFR - see green Goo square, but when swipe down on status bar, like there is nothing downloading, also noticed this with FB messages

and, one request. C3C0, when U do upload update (hoping that it will be with some added settings) could U add Status BAR battery view to battery icon settings?

seen it on some earlier CM10 (think it was on Lalit 4.1) and i loved it. :wub:

made it in UCCW, but, thats not quite it :D

On this note, do you think you could do a centered status bar clock as well? It seems relatively minor.

I've read that PA will be including some goodies from CM upstream in 3.00. It's there any truth to this?

Guest skywalkerctu

Looks geart!!

Love the PIE thing,it's cool.

I'll switch to this one when it becomes more stable.

Thanks c3c0,looking forward to future builds.

Guest plegdroid

a new version of Discomod/Robotomod fonts up ,completed new discomod to work with the pie clock (AndroidClock is way, way out of alignment & trips over itself ) this will allow to you to place the ics lockscreen clock into the pie clock and the notification pulldown. a roboto font version will also be forthcoming so you can keep the stock font but change the numerics. post-910238-13599384594504_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13599384759347_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13599385022641_thumb.jpg

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355654-ICS-custom-fonts#entry2085385

:)

Edited by plegdroid

post-910238-13598859951256_thumb.jpg

sorry but i still can not find android debugging

in my settings -system only have date.time/accessibility/about phone

i can not find android debugging

please describe detailed

thank you

@all

Bugs are still being fixed upstream. I am watching it carefully and building my own "dailies" after merging every change.

AOSPA is till BETA and I am waiting for it getting the release status. Until then I am not implementing any additional features

since I want to avoid resolving conflicts everytime I merge sources from upstream into ParanoidZTE git.

Guest szaszabi90

Great work!

But so many option as: System menu - Nav bar option, power widget in navbar, invisible.

These are in the 2.63. So it can be called a 2.99 version, because there are so many "hole" in this Rom. In this way this rom is not so perfect as a 2.63.

Is it any way to reach this menu: System???????