[Rom][2.3.7]MiNiMaL RoM[Partial AROMA][V:1.3]

Guest acer-

What do you have exactly changed with this update? Settings look, one more toggle, there is other things that i have not seen?

Congratulations for your very good work!

The previous update had all the icon changes, all the graphic changes etc

This one has only changed Background of apps and settings and modded settings look

but it didnt work as planned

I am currently working on porting the Multi-window so next update might be a bit delayed

Edit: no longer working on it ( has come to a stand still without smali file expert )

Edited by acer-

Guest davidfiorentino

So what do you think of this update ??

Specially the modded settings and ics backgrounds??

what you exactly mean with ics background? By the way i will remain a lot on this rom! I like it very much!

If I can make another suggestion...Can you also add android stock keyboard? I like XT9 but sometimes it make me angry with is forced autocorrect!

Thanks for your very good work!

what you exactly mean with ics background? By the way i will remain a lot on this rom! I like it very much!

If I can make another suggestion...Can you also add android stock keyboard? I like XT9 but sometimes it make me angry with is forced autocorrect!

Thanks for your very good work!

look at settings background at various apps

download it from market for now ;)

Guest Amaranthus

I am going to flash it soon and tell you more about the behaviour. Hope it would not have troubles with battery percentage, like do CM 7.23 (which I'm now using!).

Good job acer-, go ahead :D

I don't understand a lot about developing, but if I can help you in another way, just let me know.

Edited by Amaranthus

Guest davidfiorentino

How can I play Java games without having a virtual keyboard?

In others word: there isn't a virtual keyboard! How can I have it?

Edited by davidfiorentino

How can I play Java games without having a virtual keyboard?

In others word: there isn't a virtual keyboard! How can I have it?

There are many apps available on play store else you can try pressing the menu key for a long time

Edited by acer-

Guest Eduard1234

hello mates

anyone know how to do to not change the wifi mac address?

I fount this fix on xda for the kindle fire (search on google) and i don't know if this works with the acer...

for mobile data i cant add an apn :(

I fount this fix on xda for the kindle fire (search on google) and i don't know if this works with the acer...

for add apn I´m using apn backup and restore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.APNBackupRestore&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5yaXRlc2hzYWh1LkFQTkJhY2t1cFJlc3RvcmUiXQ..

install other rom with apn added and have a backup , later install this rom and have a restore

regards

Guest Eduard1234

for add apn I´m using apn backup and restore https://play.google....FJlc3RvcmUiXQ..

install other rom with apn added and have a backup , later install this rom and have a restore

regards

Thanks ,do you fuound the fix ?

What is the order to flash zips ?

in order i flash:

-minimal rom and reboot

-gapps.zip and acer.zip and reboot

-update and reboot

-TechnoLover-Kernel-CM-1.5-1-20120625-signed.zip and reboot

-AD2SDX-TechnoLover-1.3a-20120705-signed.zip and reboot.

i tried all for apn, but these dont work(when i add apn i press save and when i watch the apn list, there is nothing), i tried even some apps: Apn italiani and apn backup and restore, but the result is the same!

Edited by Eduard1234

Thanks ,do you fuound the fix ?

What is the order to flash zips ?

in order i flash:

-minimal rom and reboot

-gapps.zip and acer.zip and reboot

-update and reboot

-TechnoLover-Kernel-CM-1.5-1-20120625-signed.zip and reboot

-AD2SDX-TechnoLover-1.3a-20120705-signed.zip and reboot.

i tried all for apn, but these dont work(when i add apn i press save and when i watch the apn list, there is nothing), i tried even some apps: Apn italiani and apn backup and restore, but the result is the same!

Are you from Rogers (Canada) because there is a thread somewhere in the cm7 topic which solves the problem