ZTE GRAND X ONLY RECOGNISED AS APX :/ ?

Guest AJfocus

Guest AJfocus

Hello, so I will explain what happened:

Yesterday I wanted to unlock my phone by just pressing the power button so the screen would light up, but it didn't, so I pressed another few times rapidly, after that the screen lit up but then 2 seconds after that my phone turned off .... I couldn't turn it back on.

I connected my phone to my PC to see if it would still recognize it, and it did ... but now as "APX", the screen doesn't light up neither does the LED when connected to the PC.

I tried to charge it the whole day, thought it might do something ... NOT, it still doesn't turn on !

Could you geniouses please help me "revive" my ZTE Grand X (single sim) :) ? I really love the phone ...

Or is it hard bricked :( ? ...

Thank you in advance !

Edited by AJfocus

Guest AJfocus

I know that nvflash might help ... but I don't know how to do it, and I don't have the boot.img, system.img, recovery.img

I also ran this command "nvflash --sync" ioloqs.jpg

Edited by AJfocus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AJfocus

I don't know how I did it ... I just pressed the power button a few times so the screen would turn on. And I don't think I need the one of my mobile provider, any img files from the ZTE Grand X (single sim) would help I guess

• 2 months later...
Guest Loki86

hi

i have the same problem here, i try to flash rom with huawei 3d launcher from russian forum, when i reboot phone is like dead

it don't power on, if i plug with usb cable pc recognize only in apx mode

nvflash works, but i don't know what can i flash, i think i need bootloader, what can i do?

some one can send me the file?

thanks

Guest sam tyler

another phone bites the bullet. do you know how and where the bootloader is on the stock rom? now that my recovery is working again, I think I could copy it, if you know the process I will try.

Guest sam tyler

I got given another one. and now I've worked out the problem with my md5 mismatch when restoring by backups, I thought I give it another go. is there no way of getting into recovery with your phone? or did that rom come with stock recovery?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest germancookie

Hello Guys,

i got the same problem.......my ZTE MIMOSA X wont start, if i connect it with the current device to charge it, it doesnt even blink (the signal for charging)

If i connect it to my pc i just got the message that it found the apx .....If i run : NVFLASH --sync......it outputs me that : Bootloader not found.

Everything happend when my phone crashed i couldnt do anything so i pulled out the battery (Happend yesterday evening)

Is there any hope ? I cant do anything with it and iam so sad :(

• 4 months later...
Guest vulllneti

Hei guys i have the files that you are asking for you know the boot.img recovery.img nandroid.md4 system.ext4.dup If someone knoooow how to fix the damn phoneeee TELLL US

• 2 weeks later...

hey vullneti pls send me that file and i'll try them on my bricked phone

where do you find that files? i use my phone because it's already brick, than if work i'll post here the all guide

thanks man