Sd card troubleshooting

Guest Cowgers123

Guest DaveSimonH

people you do not need to deodex to enable the sdcards or swap or have both enabled you only need to deodex if you what to have themes

Have you updated your manual? I ran the Orange deodex as it said to do so, step 4 of "Using the AIO Tool";

(4) To enable both sdcards so pc and phone can see your External sdcard so your game data can be stored on your external sdcard but you must first deodex your current Rom if your using Orange then use Orange deodex option if your using Xolo then use the Xolo deodex option

Its possible I have an old version of the manual, but you can see why some may be confused about it.

After deodex, in the tool I ran "<11> Enable Sdcard". Then for me I was finished, and my phone was good to go with the microSD card.

Guest topcat07

The app does nothing but allow you to mount the memory card so you can see it on pc, if you click media transfer while connected to pc can you see 10gb and your memory card?

Guest ferrari35

Got a problem my pc can see both my phone storage and sd card both my phone does not see any of them(checked via astro app and music player as I have music on both) mass storage app has root and I tried all 3 options cant work out what Im doing wrong thanks for any help