[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest birdibird

Thanx for the update :)

I went back to your Pacman rom because the dealbreaker for me is really the bug in the brightness settings as stated before.

Do you know any solution to that.

Does anyone else have it too (mine is an oled version of the sf uk)

Thanx for the update :)

I went back to your Pacman rom because the dealbreaker for me is really the bug in the brightness settings as stated before.

Do you know any solution to that.

Does anyone else have it too (mine is an oled version of the sf uk)

so far i didn't notice any issues with brightness setting..will check further though

Great rom. but... you could have left portuguese dictionary instead of :angry: brazilian portuguese... guess i´ll stick to english :)

relax Tony :P point taken...replaced br with pt in the new build...i won't be messing around with dictionaries in future builds, anyway one can easily copy/remove dictionaries in latinime..

Guest gourav35

hey can you guys confirm if blutooth is working or not last time i downloaded the rom blutooth headset wasnt working.... i want to use the rom but i can't download without confirmation im running with limited bandwidth

hey can you guys confirm if blutooth is working or not last time i downloaded the rom blutooth headset wasnt working.... i want to use the rom but i can't download without confirmation im running with limited bandwidth

i could only test bluetooth file transfer, have to admit it's still a bit dodgy...i doubt it if it works with bt headset

blutooth headset working on mine, but sometimes i need to switch off/on bluetooth to recognize bluetooth devices - a step forward anyway :-) keep it up zee

Guest Tony Caveira

relax Tony :P point taken...replaced br with pt in the new build...i won't be messing around with dictionaries in future builds, anyway one can easily copy/remove dictionaries in latinime..

i am relaxed :D and downloading new version... thanks

Guest khizhny

I've tried 8/FEB/13 build , but Wifi Tethering is not working somehow, and after trying to turn it on for the second time WiFi fails to turn on. :(

Am I alone in this problem?

Guest r3k1355

Do you need to be Gen1 or Gen2 to run this rom?

How do you go about changing the system partition?

What version of Clockwork mod do you need to have installed to use this rom, is there a link to download it?

Edited by r3k1355

Guest Sluysen

Atm i'm still on CM 10, but i wanna give Android 4.2 a go.

This might be an odd question, but what rom is more "stable" and less buggy, this one or the CM one () ?

AOSP Keyboard fc for me with the latest.

It fc when language Suomi. Finland.

this should be fixed on today's build

I've tried 8/FEB/13 build , but Wifi Tethering is not working somehow, and after trying to turn it on for the second time WiFi fails to turn on. :(

Am I alone in this problem?

thanks for pointing this out, wifi tethering was completely borked in all the previous releases, should be fine now

new build up:

CHANGELOG:

12/FEB/13:

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-123933.zip

Fixed native WiFi tethering

AOSP Keyboard fixes

Added option to disable button backlight (Settings>Display) (Credit to C3C0)

Ported more CM Phone features:

>Flip to mute

>Vibrate on answer

>Vibrate on call waiting

>Vibrate on hang up

>Vibrate per 45secs.

Added new PIE features:

> Repositioning system

> Enhanced animations & snappoints

> Ability to center pie

Surface texture enhancements (Credit daemond)

maybe what i've said was a bit misleading, rom is based on aosp 4.2.1. Aosp has no support for armv6 and certain parts of cm are used for a successful compilation. Additionally CM features are ported on this rom. Most of the credit should go to C3C0 for his hard work to make this possible.

new build up:

CHANGELOG:

12/FEB/13:

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-123933.zip

Fixed native WiFi tethering

AOSP Keyboard fixes

Added option to disable button backlight (Settings>Display) (Credit to C3C0)

Ported more CM Phone features:

>Flip to mute

>Vibrate on answer

>Vibrate on call waiting

>Vibrate on hang up

>Vibrate per 45secs.

Added new PIE features:

> Repositioning system

> Enhanced animations & snappoints

> Ability to center pie

Surface texture enhancements (Credit daemond)

thanks for the update! i can confirm wifi tether working now :-) good going zee ;)