[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

this is blade 1 forum, so not for blade 3 -.-

Zeelog, will it have this hold home for active apps?

it is in cm10, not sure if cm10.1. i just flashed aosPA from today, and i dont have this :\

Guest birdibird

@zeelog:

Just installed you newest: brightness bug.

Installed KonstaT 4.2.1 cm version: no brightness bug.

It happens when I move the brightness slider, at a certain moment I see the screen flicker. From that moment I cannot change the brightness anymore: nothing happens.

Anyone else with an 1st gen UK San Francisco OLED Blade who can confirm this?

Edited by birdibird

Guest Sluysen

I also just installed this, after noticing the CM one was still a bit more buggy.

However I have some questions

1) is it possible to change the settings menu, because now it's like a tablet, with 2 colums. The left being the different options and right the settings for a selected option. But it's pretty small and hard to read/click sometimes.

2) Is there a way to put the half circle (with the button for running apps, arrow to home screen, ...) on a button, cuz it seems that it pops up when you put your finger on the bottom of the screen?

this is blade 1 forum, so not for blade 3 -.-

Zeelog, will it have this hold home for active apps?

it is in cm10, not sure if cm10.1. i just flashed aosPA from today, and i dont have this :\

feature will be included in the next release

I also just installed this, after noticing the CM one was still a bit more buggy.

However I have some questions

1) is it possible to change the settings menu, because now it's like a tablet, with 2 colums. The left being the different options and right the settings for a selected option. But it's pretty small and hard to read/click sometimes.

2) Is there a way to put the half circle (with the button for running apps, arrow to home screen, ...) on a button, cuz it seems that it pops up when you put your finger on the bottom of the screen?

1. settings > hybrid properties > apps > change settings dpi to 240 and change layout to 360p 2. not sure exactly what you mean, but try setting pie gravity to right or left or top (toolbars section in settings)

Guest Sluysen

Thanks, I was fiddeling in the wrong menu of hybrid properties ;)

I guess i'll have to get used to the pie thing :P I have put it on the left now and it pops less randomly now :D

Guest ds-driver

High,

i installed it yesterday and was very amazed how good JB is working on the good old blade...

It look likes very stable, but some issues i mentioned:

Bluetooth with my BT-Hifi-Receiver - connected, but Sound only over the Blade-Speaker

In the google-search-bar the voice recognition doesn´t work...

By the way: I have overseen your warning for the googleapp update and installed the false update consequently with errors :-)(....

But I must say:

This CM10.1 ROM is a great job !!!!

Not only due to the hybrid settings...

greetings

P.

Guest wugiwugi

I just tried this rom and used it last night and this morning, however I had to go back to the paranoidandroid 2.66 build. this 3.0 build is quite laggy. However I love the look and the development on this :D

Thanks, nice work

Guest ds-driver

High,

so i now tested the BT with my car´s BT-system.

Telefon works without problems...

But streaming of music is impossible. I can control the songs with my car, but the sound was only in the Blade´s speaker...

I think there is a confusion in the soundsoftware. So i couldn´t find the soundeffect software MusicFX, which can be responsible for this effects...

Hope this - small - bug can be solved in this very, very good Blade Jelly Bean...

thanks for advices

P.

Hey. Is there any way to fix the WiFi "not in range" issue? Whenever I wake my phone I have to toggle WiFi off and back on so it realizes that my router is in range. Thanks

Turn on expanded desktop in power menu

That will hide the status bar anda get time notifications above the pie control

So does that mean we can just toggle between the two..

And cannot have both..status bar and time above pie control...

Sorry I'm asking this because I'm back to PAC ROM...

Guest Fat Cookies

Great job as usual, as an android developer, the only thing that I request is the development options/mode on this ROM.

Turns out if you want to use developer mode on Android 4.2 you have to tap the build number on Settings 7 times. I doubted you zeelog, I thought you removed it!!

Edited by Fat Cookies

Anybody else have problem with wifi not detecting your saved network in range after waking up the screen? This used to happen on ics but on any of the other jb roms. Pls help. Otherwise, great rom

One thing I must add, and I am 100% sure about this:

S2E doesn't seem to be able to read ext partitions, install the new version on clockwork recovery to fix:

https://docs.google....WFptZ1VsT2dBYU0

integrated s2e works just fine, in s2e settings select mount as ext4, reboot and then you can select what you want to move, followed by another reboot

new build up:

16/FEB/13

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-183609.zip

Now based on Android 4.2.2

Added long press home to display recents

Guest hudynko

Good job on this rom

but

in 2.66 is a button in status bar to enable usb tethering...

it is possible to add this to Toolbars->Custom tiles->Tiels and layout...

Thx

Guest Sluysen

Is there a way to put the pie bar in 1 straight bar on the bottom of sceen, like tablets have.

If i put the swype zone top or bottom its annoying and pops on random times. And if i put it left or right, 1 vertical row of keyboard is very unresponsive :(

And i need it to close apps :P