[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest rabaip

Zeelog, could you please add the option to remap the hardware menu button to recent? Its the only thing keeping me from using this as my daily.

Guest zeelog

Zeelog, could you please add the option to remap the hardware menu button to recent? Its the only thing keeping me from using this as my daily.

long pressing hardware home button brings up recents - it's included

Guest rabaip
long pressing hardware home button brings up recents - it's included

I'm aware of that but remapping the menu button is much more comfortable and its useless anyway on 4.0+ Anyway, sorry for asking.

Guest gunnergarp

zeelog, fantastic ROM again, all is good with 3.15 version so far ...except B, can't see other devices and they can't see it. Had no BT problem with versions before 3+ (e.g.2.7 and 2.8), can you suggest any fixes or work-rounds to try. I have a UK Blade 1.Thanks

Guest gunnergarp

Amazing, after days of re-trying, my blade finally found and paired with my wireless speaker. Guess BT is just a bit flaky as you said before.

Guest keyboardshortcut

Hi zeelog,

Is there a way to interchange the arangement of the keys of nav bar, (like interchanging Home and Back)?

Thanks

Guest khadu

@zeelog

Thanks for this rom ,it is really great.

i have been using cm 10.1 from about 2-3 months and recently shifted to this rom for extra settings ,and as i was in the settings, i saw u have merged some things of cynogenmod into this rom like performance and developer option which is great; all i want to request is that ,can u make the status bar pull down transparent like in cynogenmod.

for the same reason, i did try ur pac man rom port but it sems a bit slower than this rom, so if u could do the above mentioned change it would be great.

Thank you

Guest MakeMeSweat

Hi! I was searching with weeks, and I can't find rom, where I can play games and use applications which requiers android 4.0.3 on my Zte Blade - Orange San Francisco. I have a question. Why ROM shows android version: 4.2.2 but Google Play still says that the application need newer version of android. Please help me, and if you know, tell me what to do. Still I'm newbie so .. Thanks.. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi MakeMeSweat,

This question isnt related to PA Blade Rom, as its not the ROM that is at fault.... More the Application in question that is at fault. And therefor this question would of been suited better in the main ZTE Blade section rather than ROMs itself.

We need to know the Application / Game that you are trying to run, in order to be able to help you with this.

As Android 4.0.3 (is Icecream Sandwich) and is older than Android 4.2.2 (JellyBean), and that Android 4.2.2 is currently the latest version of Android released. So therefor the Application/Game must be bogus if it requires something that doesnt exist yet... Android 4.3 hasnt even been released yet, only in rumour....

So yeah, if ya let us know what Apps/Games ya trying to run, we maybe able to help you...

Thanks, Lister

Hi! I was searching with weeks, and I can't find rom, where I can play games and use applications which requiers android 4.0.3 on my Zte Blade - Orange San Francisco. I have a question. Why ROM shows android version: 4.2.2 but Google Play still says that the application need newer version of android. Please help me, and if you know, tell me what to do. Still I'm newbie so .. Thanks.. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zeelog

new build up:

30/MAY/2013

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-121615.zip

Synced with AOSPA repos (as at today)

Limit on number of background apps

Additional FM Radio audio routing fixes

Potential fix for status bar freeze

Automatic disablement of Pie while on lockscreen

Dynamic Hybrid properties toggle (tile)

Option to adjust automatic brightness levels

Option to set custom lockscreen background

Add option to change pie angle

Fixed Launcher layout mess (For full effect, clear launcher app data,cache)

Added hardware key custom rebinding

Added memory management in performance menu

Fix vertical date not showed while on pie

Backport low memory killer from 3.4 kernel (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Frame buffer: trim memory size, saves 744K (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Faster wifi reconnection after deep sleep (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Added lagfree governor (credit burstlam)

Added dynamic sync (credit burstlam)

Updated dynamic Fsync to 1.1 (credit burstlam)

Guest tchaz

zeelog, thanks for the update. I've liked both this and your pac rom, but have much much better battery perfomance with this PA rom.

Guest nikatapi

Does bluetooth tethering work? I'm using CM10.1 and i have a problem with my bt headset, i need to go in airplane mode and re-pair the headset everytime i want to use it.

This seems like a great rom, i'm just holding off until i know about bt tethering.

Thanks! :)

Guest zeelog

Does bluetooth tethering work? I'm using CM10.1 and i have a problem with my bt headset, i need to go in airplane mode and re-pair the headset everytime i want to use it.

This seems like a great rom, i'm just holding off until i know about bt tethering.

Thanks! :)

I think you mean normal bt connection :) , afaik bt tethering is for internet sharing over bt, in any case try yesterday's build http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/blade/pa_blade-3.51-09JUN2013-123722.zip & report back pls

can't find the gapps files :(

link updated

Edited by zeelog