[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest Bucicimaci

Hi! First of all, thanks for the ROM I love it, but what are you using to move app to the SD card? I have and ext4 partition, but i can't use it because the S2E app doesn't support this android version.

Guest zeelog

One of the best rom's i've ever saw...

i have one problem so far: the notification bar sometimes disappear. i have to go to power menu and select fullscreen mode. Is there anyway to avoid this ?

P.S.: Would you recommend this rom or pacman one ? Because i'm totally in love with your work so far.

not entirely sure what you mean, since selecting fullscreen mode usually hides status bar, on the otherhand if you enable pie it's normal behaviour that status bar disappears, as a possible workaround you can set pie style as 'bare'....as for the rom, i definitely recommend this one, infact i won't be compiling pac-man rom anymore due to common problems being reported in various forums on different devices.

I've been on Swidish Snow RLS7 for quite sometime and now looking to give the phone a new look.

Phone is TPT upgraded GEN2 with System partition 128Mb, Data 326Mb & Cache 42Mb.

Will this ROM work on GEN2 & what should be the optimum partition size?

I've not flashed ROM for long so guide me how to I change system partition size if need to be.

you need a new tpt with a minimum system partition of 160Mb...guide

Hi! First of all, thanks for the ROM I love it, but what are you using to move app to the SD card? I have and ext4 partition, but i can't use it because the S2E app doesn't support this android version.

you can use something like int2ext+ script, though i don't use it personally, you may wish to take a look here

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Oh ZeeLog, dont give me such sad news on my birthday today.... :( No more P.A.C. Roms for Blade?? :( I loved this ROM..... :(

- I dont blame you though, as the common faults that we are experiencing on our Blades are also happening on other devices too. As I keep my eye on the Samsung N7000 (as hope to get that in a couple of months when a friend upgrades) and noticed similar issues on that PAC rom too... :(

I hope this is not the end for our PAC Blades though.... :(

.... and would like to THANK YOU whole heartedly for all the effort ya have done bringing us this cool rom.... :)

Cheers, Lister

ps.... Never say, NEVER!!!! ;)

Guest zeelog

Hi ZeeLog,

Oh ZeeLog, dont give me such sad news on my birthday today.... :( No more P.A.C. Roms for Blade?? :( I loved this ROM..... :(

- I dont blame you though, as the common faults that we are experiencing on our Blades are also happening on other devices too. As I keep my eye on the Samsung N7000 (as hope to get that in a couple of months when a friend upgrades) and noticed similar issues on that PAC rom too... :(

I hope this is not the end for our PAC Blades though.... :(

.... and would like to THANK YOU whole heartedly for all the effort ya have done bringing us this cool rom.... :)

Cheers, Lister

ps.... Never say, NEVER!!!! ;)

had pac-man on a nexus phone, and the issues i was encountering were endless apart from huge lags, on every new feature they introduce/merge there's always something broken, so it's not worth the hassle anymore...instead i'll be uploading a freshly compiled rom with more features, yet it seems more stable & smoother...& btw...happy b'day :)

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Oh dear, so PAC Roms arnt any more reliable on other devices??? Is this the end of the PAC roms altogether...?? Is RootBox a universal rom across various platforms these days or just Blades?

Glad to see its more stable, am likely to give that a try tonight actually... as its released on my birthday, would be rude not too... ;) And thank you most kindly... :D

Cheers, Lister

had pac-man on a nexus phone, and the issues i was encountering were endless apart from huge lags, on every new feature they introduce/merge there's always something broken, so it's not worth the hassle anymore...instead i'll be uploading a freshly compiled rom with more features, yet it seems more stable & smoother...& btw...happy b'day :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest khadu

new build up:

14/JUL/2013

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-085701.zip

Synced with AOSPA repos

Add CM Privacy Guard

HALO fixes & improvements

Add HALO tablet support

Add new HALO gestures

Add new HALO styles

the controls for answering calls are shifted towards the right a little bit in this rom, i have never seen this in any other android 4.2 rom.............. plz fix them in the next build if possible

Thank You

Edited by khadu

Guest zeelog

the controls for answering calls are shifted towards the right a little bit in this rom, i have never seen this in any other android 4.2 rom.............. plz fix them in the next build if possible

Thank You

thanks for pointing this out, will be fixed in the next build.

Guest xhanatos021

@zeelog

Love the Rom

Works Great On My Blade But Can I Request To You Put The Apollo On The Next Update?? :D :D :D :D :D PLEASE :D :D :D :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Lucas,

Apologies my good friend, I've only just noticed your PM and this message here... I'm not sure if I have this rom on my phone (as part of my ZeeLog collection... ;-) ) I was more a fan of ZeeLogs PAC roms personally... :) and his current CM and Omni KK roms... :)

However, a quick Googlely-squoogly...  and I found this rom alive and well here

pa_blade-3.68-18JUL2013-123808.zip

I hope this helps.... :)

Lister

• 3 weeks later...