Is it possible to improve touchscreen sensitivity/reactivity

Guest bannou

Hi,

I got a G300 a month ago and I like it so far for the small price I paid.

But I find the touchscreen rather unresponsive so I was wondering whether it was something that could be improved.

I am actually running on B944 (rooted, booloader unlocked and CWM installed).

By reading across the forum I noticed that people were complaining about touch screen but I have not seen a clear answer for that except in some custom roms advertising improved touch screen.

Is there then any way to only flash the touchscreen drivers ?

Thanks for any answer.

Edited by bannou

Guest LMariachi

You have SGS Touchscreen booster in play store, in galaxy S they say it makes the difference, but i've installed it on ours g300 a few times, and seems the same to me. Not better or worse..

Try it. Maybe it's my bad...

If you don't want to install a whole new ROM, just do what frodo said, flash a new kernel. I recommend flashing PaulMillBanks #19 kernel as it seems to work the best.

thank you all for your advises.

i already installed Paul kernel and flund that it does not improve my phone overall.

i will try adrenaline engine.

Why don't you just install another ROM? Dazzozo has compiled 4.2.1 for us, and we are very lucky to have it. B944 is after all... just s***, so I don't know why you would even want it.

Edited by kyan31

• 1 month later...
Guest mb101

but adrenaline engine works on ics stock rom? for more ram for example...because on xda i saw that is only for 2.3.6 rom...and another question:

a modded kernel like paul kernel can help the ram?