OEMINFO-Hack-Tool-v10 (install any update.app) [20/03/2013]

Guest jsevi83

Guest zpaynter96

cant get it to work on mine, im on some strange b801 software, the imei isnt zeroing in about phone although it says it has written the hack. I cannot update the phone either it, gets stuck about a 3rd and i have to pull the battery and reset. Its really weird though because when i turn on the phone its reset and has a different background and no vodacrap. wtf is happening to my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I fa

Exactly the same problem here. Bricked my Y300-0100 by using v10 of this tool.

Only working thing is the Vol +- method to flash an update.app, but they all fail at ~1/4th.

Hope a solution will be found!

For other Y300-0100 users, don't use v10 of this tool!!! I've seen multiple ppl brick their device.

Same situation here, cant do anything. No solution yet?

• 3 months later...
Guest metonator

Well , this is my situation whit my phone. The problem i think is that the 2° step of the procedure (hack imei) have definitifely blocked my boot and relocked the bootloader. Because the imei is changed and i don't know it i'm unable to unlock the imei because a dont know the imei and the relative unlock code. I think the the phone is definitively broken. The logo of the splash are scraped and any command whit adb or fastboot are non working. For adb because he can find the device and for fastboot because the booloader are locked.

xve.JPG

8o29.jpg

lbwn.jpg

I am a voctim too, only thinks i got with DC Unlocker (to unlock bootloader again) is IMEI

IMEI: 863166010858467

Missing Product ID only to unlock fully it :(

EDIT: Got it too. Now requesting a UnlockCode, if i get reply i will post this code here

Edited by metonator

• 4 months later...
Guest Zuzayli

I am a voctim too, only thinks i got with DC Unlocker (to unlock bootloader again) is IMEI

IMEI: 863166010858467

Missing Product ID only to unlock fully it :(

EDIT: Got it too. Now requesting a UnlockCode, if i get reply i will post this code here

Metonator, what did you find for the Product ID? I have the same IMEI (863166010858467). We can find the unlock code from the below link if you write it here. I tried it with my original IMEI and it works.

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=pre

Guest .vonpatrick.

Metonator, what did you find for the Product ID? I have the same IMEI (863166010858467). We can find the unlock code from the below link if you write it here. I tried it with my original IMEI and it works.

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=pre

That's useless. The product ID and the IMEI doesn't match. Even if you use a Product ID generator, it will still say error.

Based on my observations, the oeminfo has been replaced from mmcblk0p5, and I was hoping if we could extract an UPDATE.APP and dd command the oeminfo. Unfortunately, we don't have adb, only fastboot.

If only we could get the pink screen working...

• 6 months later...